WH 24

“Please, hear me out. I never meant to hurt you, I was so confused and angry. I thought you were standing up for your father, I lashed out without thinking clearly. Please Edon, please come home with me. I need you, your all I ever needed. I’ve looked everywhere for you, please please forgive me” Opening my eyes, I need some time to myself.

    “I need to shower” Pushing out of his hold, his eyes watch as I walk into the bathroom closing the door. Pushing my back against it, I sniff back a few years before I catch a look at myself in the mirror. Opening my contact case, I removed the colored lenses placing them in their rightful container. Looking back in the mirror, my green eyes shine bright against the deep red of my hair. Shaking I open the sink cabinet pulling out a box of dye.

~Salim~

Its been to long, she’s been missing to damn long. I’ve sent out word to every pack, that if she is spotted to get a hold of me asap. No word, none. As the days continue I find myself becoming more and more moody, I need her she’s my everything. I’ve played that damn video so many times, I could say each word line for line. The reward for finding her, isn’t enough I’d give everything to have her found.

    Tricks play with my emotions as I wonder if she’s well, hungry, cold, sad, happy. Has she been marked by another, who is he? Gripping my head I scream out for the fourth time today, my beta is at his wits end trying to handle incoming calls that might be her. I feel like the parents to a kidnapped child, as I wait for all the losers to be weeded out from the real sightings. The door to the huge RV we have been living in opens, with Toni looking pleased.

    “We got a really good lead on her Alpha” Holding a piece of paper, I take it from him. Its not only an address of her work, and home but a black and white photo as well.
    “That’s her” Staring at the picture of her bartending.
    “She’s only a few miles from where we are now, were headed their now.” Nodding I can’t believe she’s finally been found. The RV parks a few blocks away, because of its size. Toni dresses in all black, to make sure its really her. As he leaves I pace the RV, waiting for word from him.

~Its her Alpha~
~Good, get out before she see’s you~

Opening the door, I hurry to the home address that’s listed for her. Picking her lock I slip in, taking in her smell. Its changed a little, maybe she’s been covering her smell so other wolves wont bug her. Waiting what seems like forever, I hear the sounds of the fire escape rock before her window opens. Ready to attack the invader, I hold my breath as her small frame comes in. Moving to her she looks up, wide eyes that are to dark panic before she tries to flee.

No Edon…..

Wrapping my arm around her waist, closing her window I hold her to the wall. Pushing my face into her neck, crying she’s begging me for something. Then like a wavy she begs again, saying she’ll just leave. Catching my throat, I growl tightening my hold. Her wet jacket is soaking my shirt, pulling her to the light I nearly have a heart attack at the sight of her. She’s changed her eye color, to a shit brown while her beautiful dark hair is an almost blood red.
    “Your beautiful hair, your eyes their not the same….why? Why Edon?” Touching her ringlet.
    “That’s not my name” Looking away.

Yes it is, you’re my Edon you have no other name……

    “What? Yes it is your name is Edon” I’m fairly certain I am shaking, with my eyes shifting to a dark color.
    “No its Jenny”
    “No…it can’t be….you’re my Edon.” Dropping to my knees. She cries more, breaking my soul in half.
    “No, you’re my Edon. What am I suppose to do without you, without this tummy” Kissing all over her stomach, as I peel off her wet jacket, kissing her arms, after gripping her legs.
    “Or these arms”
    “Your long legs, or your face” Looking up at her, tears stain her puffy cheeks. Kissing her neck, I continue.

    “What am I suppose to do without, your touch, your love, this nose, and eyes, your perfect lips” Kissing each and every part of her, but she’s hurt and mad.
    “You’ll get a whore” Her words are like a sledge hammer to my face, as I can’t believe I ever said that to her.
    “NO, I ONLY WANT YOU” Pulling her tighter to me, but she has a new line one I find hard to argue with.   
    “But you don’t you said so yourself” Silently tears fall to my shoulder as I push her onto the bed.
    “I was mad Edon, I didn’t mean to say those things to you.” Looking away from me, I kneel in front of her again.