A Very Unlikely Tale // Loki

By Written_at_Wrandom

Loki, after helping Thor fight against the Dark Elves, is thrown back into his cell. However, peace on Asga... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue.
Outro: announcements and future plans
Hello Again

Intro: you're gonna get confused if you skip

11.8K 208 33
By Written_at_Wrandom

{edited}

Announcement: I do have a new Phantom of the Opera fanfiction up on my profile! It is a unique take on the tale that I have not personally seen done before.  It is called "Before the Phantom" I hope you enjoy!

~I do suggest you read the outro before you actually start the story. It's totally up to you, but it will explain the editing thing.~

~The unedited chapters are not where I want them to be. When I edit them, the main concept will be the same, but things may be added or taken away. Mainly though, I just want to clean up the story.~

Hello! I'm Kate and pretty much what happened is I watched the Avengers one night and when I went to sleep I had a dream.  This story stems from that dream.

The main thing is that there will be time jumps. My character, although from earth, isn't originally from the present day.

My character is also a cynical little shit.

I'll probably get some of the mythology wrong so for the experts out there I apologize in advance.

This is I guess a slow burn sort of fic.  I plan to have an eventual Loki/Oc pairing but I want to take the time to build up the relationship and also stay true to Loki's character.

My character's abilities are some that I haven't seen very many stories deal with. You'll see. ;)

The story is from my character's point of view.

Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, criticisms, etc.,

On with the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.3K 20
"Loki could just let her die here and now. His problems would be solved and he could go back to his usual ways. But then he would forever be left wit...
49.3K 1.6K 32
"A man gone insane, after his wife left him for another man, set fire to his home and hanged himself." He tied my hands behind my back. "Go to hell...
544K 24.5K 42
' She breathed in deeply, picking up on a faint and fresh scent of mint on him. "Even if it's only me, is that enough for you?" Loki purred with a kn...
6.1K 103 16
Your dad is god and mother tries to kill you and avengers rescue you. You are now secret agent at avengers and you are strongest from all avengers so...