Disney's Moana(Maui x Water g...

By Potter_Hanna

Hi! I'm Y/N, I'm a water goddess, and shapeshifter. I'm here to tell you about a prophecy I made while meetin... More

2: Meeting the chosen one
3: You're welcome
Sorry!
OMG!!!
OMG! 1K reads!?!?!?
BTW
YAY news! (1)
New story!
4: "He never learns"
5: Kakamora
6; Teaching Maui his lesson
7; Questions
8; The two chickens
Yay! News
9; Tamatoa and his shiny stuff
Yay! news
10: learning again
11: Mission not accomplished
YAY NEWS!!!
Tagged!
12; You are Moana
13; Give it another shot
14: I admit
15: so what now?
Should I contiue???
OK! It's out!
Guys...
Wattys 2018... oh boy

1: "Why didn't you leave?"

31.4K 564 57
By Potter_Hanna

Maui and I have now been on this island in a 1000 years, and I was now getting quite annoyed of him talking about himself all the time.

-Hey! Did I tell you about that time I...
And he's on it again!
-Do you have a stop button? I ask and turn around to see Maui working on his sculpture of himself.
-...And then I took my fishhook and turned into a eagle! Maui kept telling his story.
-Can you shut up! I shout and he falls of his ladder.
-Ow, hey! Maui wines.
-It's your fault! It was you who didn't shut up. I say as Maui stands up.
-Why I can't shut up? Why can't YOU shut up? Maui asks as he takes up the ladder and places it as it was.
-Excuse me? My mouth hasn't been open in the past 1000 years! I argue.
-Well, if you think I'm that annoying, why didn't you leave? You don't need a magic thing to turn into an eagle and fly away. Maui asks.
-Because that's what friends do! They stick together! I say and it gets quiet. Maui climbs up the ladder and continues on his sculpture.
I growl and walk away to a rock and sits on it with my back against Maui.

This is how our days have looked like ever since the day we got here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2K 28
When Sami booked plane ticket to Hawaii she never in a million years expected to meet Steve and fall in love. But her life is in LA and he spends his...
1.5K 367 61
Mother once told me before she was banished, "You have to be strong, My Love. You will face great challenges but you have be brave and never truly f...
35.1K 1.5K 15
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of The Heart Of Te Fiti <3 ... Long ago, Maui stole the heart of Te Fiti, and in his escape, he lost i...
312 1 27
Prophesied at birth that she would defeat Poseidon's last remaining enemy once she reached the age of eighteen, Amarédasse has been kept virtually a...