Love Letters to the Volleybal...

Door dontlookmeup11

Dear Tsukishima, I hope this doesn't come off as creepy but I really just need to talk to you, but as I am t... Meer

Letter 1
Letter 2
Letter 3
Letter 4
Letter 5
Letter 6
Letter 8
Letter 9
Letter 10
Letter 11
Letter 12
Letter 13
Letter 14
Letter 15
Letter 16
Letter 17
Letter 18
Epilogue

Letter 7

3.4K 203 63
Door dontlookmeup11

Dear Tsukki,

Can I call you that? You called yourself that in the last letter and I think it's cute. Also don't worry about being gay, because I am as well. Which narrows me down to a guy, which means you could eventually figure out who I am. Which is not good at all. Once you know who I am you will hate me forever. I'm sorry that you have a terrible home life and that you are lonely. I wish I could tell you who I was so that we could hang out but I swear I will only bring pain to your life. Unfortunately, I am still bullied in high school and I'm sure if we started hanging out they would bully you too. Not that you have something to bully, because you are an absolutely wonderful person, but if they saw me happy around you they'd try to destroy all my happiness. I'm so sorry.

From,
Freckles

P.S. My favorite color is green

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

809K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
97.8K 4.4K 7
Yamaguchi sends secret notes to his lover, Tsukishima Kei. Tsukishima is having a hard time finding out who the anonymous writer is. Yamaguchi does a...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.3M 53.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...