Letter 15

I walked into the club locker room and immediately opened the locker below mine and retrieved the letter that was waiting for me.

I already wanted to open it and read it, but I decided to wait until I got home to read it so I had something to look forward to.

Ever since I got out of the hospital yesterday, my mother hasn't talked to me, and I already know I'm  going to lock myself in my room as soon as I get home.

I reached my house and quickly unlocked the door, letting myself in, running quickly to my room before my mother could harm me.

I threw myself into my bed and opened my letter.
Hiii Tsukkii,

Here is I am on a WOOONDERFUL night in the park, imm sooo sory

i saiid I wasn't going drink again but wowoww tsukkki i reeeally hate myself hehhh.

Are you serious? You have to be joking.

I could feel myself get angry with him. I didn't even know who he was and I was so angry at him.

But he said he hates himself.

I could feel my chest tighten. I didn't wnat him to hate himself.

ii looove someone soo much and i made them upset

He...he loves someone?

Why am I so disappointed?

heyy tsukki I reeally wanna tell you who I amm. Then I could see you and I could make youu happy and I can KISS youuu.

I doont know who's sweater you were weariinh the other day but imm really sad because it shouldve been myy sweater.

KISS ME? HE WANTS TO KISS ME?

Well...it's just the alcohol talking. He doesn't actually care about me.

No one actually cares about me. Otherwise someone would have visited me at the hospital.

Imm gonna beat the shit out of your mother! Imm going to go the the hospital annd put her in her place. Noo one hurts my precious tsukkki!!

If only I knew who you were....

Okayy I've run out of stuff to drinkk tsukki kei

Good grief...I don't think I can stand this any longer...what have you gotten yourself into freckles...

Loove, ya*******

Ooosppsp I accidentally wrote my name so ii scribbled it out.

Love, freckles

Love? Ya*******?

Who is that?

Oh my lord I'm never going to stop thinking about it now...

Guess I'd better write a letter back...

Dear ya******* or freckles,

I'd like to say that I'm mad at for getting so drunk that you almost told me your name, but for some reason, I tend to feel more pity than anger for you.

Which isn't exactly the greatest thing because someone needs to put you in your place for drinking all the time but considering I don't know who you are, I can't exactly do that for myself.

As charming as your letter was, you were drunk, and you probably didn't mean any of it or even remember it, so I'm going to dismiss it.

As far as my mother goes, I'm home now. Most of my wounds have healed, but I'm ignoring my mother.

Honestly probably not the greatest thing to do either, but it's too hard to even look at her. All I can see is the loving mother I had 5 years ago.

Sigh.

I just want a friend.

It's getting lonely. (Self Promo read my tsukkiyama fic called Lonely 😉)

Anyway freckles, moms calling for me. Gotta run.

Love, Tsukki