Tf2 X Reader The Sequel!

By CELESTICFORCE

This is yet again, another Tf2 X reader, but this time, WE START FRESH! New everything. New beginning and sto More

The day is new Ch. 1
Request are open!(CLOSED)
What?! Medic X Kitsuné! Reader
Scout X Reader
Food of a kind Spy x Reader
I HAS A KITTEN!!
I Hit! CBS X Hunter! Reader
Fault (Small story)
Should i...?
Attention Engineer X Reader
This is what a papercut feels like.
Get Out Of My Way... Spy X Assasin! Reader
Jump Medic X Depressed! Reader
Chalenge!!
Es tut mir leid Medic X Winged! Reader
I have started a new book!
REQUEST!!
Ugh... Engineer X Sick! Reader fluff
I've come for you.... Soldier X short! Reader
Depressed! Engineer X Reader
Pointless cliks. SpyX Depressed reader
REQUEST AND VOICE REVEAL! (CLOSED)
AFJKXZID!!
Wouldnt the day be good?
SUPER INPORTANT UPDATE!!!
IM SO SORRY!
Ugh i know.
Srsly tho
Imposible! Spy X Secretive! Reader
Im so sorry...
OMFG. SUGGESTION!
Carefull| (Inspiration Vent)
Request! Again...(Closed)
This is not a drill....
Well...
WOOP
ME AND MY DAD ARE GENIUS'
Sweet! Spy X Insecure! Reader (Lemon)
Scout X Reader EASTER SPECIAL
This may be my best work yet..!
Friend me!
A/N important
Ahem...

Fallen| Engineer X Winged! Reader

1.1K 21 4
By CELESTICFORCE

Your POV

DONT PLAY SONG YET!!

Your falling. Falling fast, towards the ground. You didn't listen to her! You flew too high, not knowing you haven't adjusted to the altitude. You landed in water and floated up.

Time skip

You here muffled voices....there in a conversation. "Fascinating..!" "Das ist gute!" What dies that mean? Where are you? "W-where am i??" You crack out with your eyes still shut.

"Ach! Mein Gott in Himmel!" A feminine voice exlaims. It sounds..german? Yeah! Its german alright. You finally open your eyes and see a white, bright light. (Ha ha! Unintentional Rhymes...) your eyes focus and you see a (R/B) line across the walls and two people in lab coats.

One female, the other is male. Both with short hair and glasses. They looked very smart. Like anyone with glasses does. The girl has (R/B) hair and more square glasses, the man with a sculpted face and round glasses. "Are jou avake, frau?" The woman says.

"Yeah..?" You say a little loopy. They both look at each other, then down at you. "Haff jou ever heard ov the story ov icarus?" The man says. "No..tell me." They both sit down and the woman starts.

"Ein kinder named icarus und his father vere stuck in crete, zhe realm ov monsters. Zhe father had constructed vings ov feathers und vax. Zhe father warned zhe kinder not to fly to high, nor too low, as zhe sun vould melt zhe vax, or too low to zhe sea, as zhe salty air vould clog up zhe vings. Zhe kinder doesn't listen, und flies too high. Zhe vings melt, causing icarus to plummet into zhe sea, eventually drowning...jou got lucky und didnt drown!"

Huh. Thats pretty close to what just happened...wow. After multiple questions from what you later found out doctors, they told you they were mercenaries in an endless war etc. "so, vould jou like to join us?" Male medic says. "Jour class name could be....icarus!!" The woman says. "...yeah! Lets do this!" You shake hands with (R/B) head and smile.

Time skip brought to you by the medics trying to find out why your DNA is so complex.

You were laying in your room as you heard a high-pitched scream. Jumping, you run to where it came from. You burst through the infirmary doors and see Miranda with the biggest smile you've ever seen on her face- well actually, that was the first time she smiled at all...huh. "Ah ha ha ha!!! I did it!!! ITS A SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGH!!!" She continued laughing. The other medic walks in from a small backroom covered in bird seed. He brushes most of it off and walks up to Miranda.

He grabs her shoulders and starts to shake her violently. "CALM ZHE FUCK DOWN!" She stops and looks at him. "Ludvig!! Jou don't understand, Jou verzögern eines bruders!!" She says as she slaps him upside the head. "Hey!" He says offended of whatever she called him. She pushes past him and points at a microscope.

"Look!" 'So their siblings?' You think to yourself. Everyone else is behind you just watching their hilarious fight. He bends over and looks through the scope. You see his eyebrows raise. "....its exactly zhe same, Schwester.."

"nein! Jou dont get it! Look." She switches to a different wet slide. He looks through and does the same. He continues to just look at her. "So vhat are jou trying to show me?" He says. Miranda screams and stomps her foot. Her gace gets red of anger.

"Was für dumm bist du ?!" She huffs. "keiner von denen." He replied. She growls. "Do jou see a resemblance between zhe two?!" He shakes his head no. Mirandas face grew redder, her cheeks puffed and her nose scrunched up. She gave a " are you fucking retarded?" Face up to him.

It was honestly funny watching her get all angry at her incompetent brother. Girls are better in every way. "Do jou know vhat zhe second one had?" She says. "It vas bird DNA, duh." "Ja! Vhat vas zhe first?" "Icarus' DNA..." "yes....and.."

"und i dont get it." She screams again, she obviously has a short fuse. She walks up to you and plucks a feather. You flinch a bit, but she only to a small feather. "Jou see zhis, ja?" Medic nods. "Zhis is bird DNA. Zhis-" she plucks a hair of your head causing you to jump and yelp a bit.

"Sorry. Zhis is Human DNA. So, if both are part of one entity," she wraps the hair around the feather. "Parts of both are put together!" Medic screams a loud, "OOOHHHHH!!! I get it now." They continued to talk about your DNA, but you got bored. Some one placed their hand on your wing making your wings fluff, hitting whoever had touched it.

You hear the person make pfft noises trying to get your feathers out of their face. You quickly say sorry and fold your wings looking back to see engineer. "Look sugarcube, this little fight has gone flat. Recon ya' wanna do somethin' else?" You nod and he leads you to his small garage. "So what are we going to do here?" He turns around holding an acoustic guitar.

"Have ya played guitar before?" You nod remembering when your winged uncle taught you to play a song named Bremen. "Really? Well have at it bun." He hands you the guitar and you sit down. You play an A, B, and E chord to warm up. START SONG!!

[you playing guitar]

"Oh where are we going?"
Said the brown dog to the hen.
But just because they were animals,
Doesn't mean they couldn't have been men.

Oh lets go down to Bremen.
Take my paw in your hand.
And we'll sing for our supper,
In that freest of the freest,
People need to see us.
The freest of the freest land!

It was part of the plan.
Everybody would stand,
On their hind legs
Hands holding high the other...
Like a tower of brothers

And the one on the top
Would crow warning
And call in the morning
And call out the storm that was coming.
The one on the bottom would steer,
Till the road was clear.
And the people would learn to rejoice
And to fear our coming.

But how long did we think
We could walk, we could sing ,
Before our voices gave out and our limbs gave in.
On the road, on the road, on the road, on the road
On the way, on the way, on the way.
To Bremen, to Bremen, to Bremen,
To Bremen!

Oh on the road to Bremen,
I came across some robbers three.
And first I took everything away from them....

Then they took everything away... from me."

Engineer just sat there. "Where did y'all lear to play like that??" "My uncle before- well...i don't want to get into that subject." He nods, understanding. You gets the guitar and takes the pick. He plays his main song, more gun.

Ever since then you two have been very close. Teaching each other songs, singing together...laughing together. It was great! Of everyone, you and engineer couldn't get closer- well you could, but its not like you would have a chance... 'he wouldn't like me. He cant like a monster.' *knock knock* "sugar cube, ah- have somethin to say..." he says through the door.

"come in!" He walks in, his face flushed. "Whats wrong? Are you sick?" (You know you type dick too much when ever you type sick, it auto corrects to dick...) he shakes his head. "Well, what is wrong?" "I know this is awkward but, ah wanted to get this weight off mah shoulders, ya'know?" "Yeah...and..?"

"I understand if you don't feel the same." He removes his goggles showing his icy blue eyes. "Ah-uh..like ya. M-more than a friend.- ah shucks..ah'm sorry i should just-" you outstretch your wings pulling him into a feathery hug. "I was just thinking the same thing engi...im glad you stood up and told me." He chuckled. "Ah'm glad too...ahm glad too, sugar cube."

I know its rushed. Ive got a lot on my plate...And as always....SEE YA LATER MY DRAGONS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 1.3K 51
For some reason, my first book disappeared off the face of the internet. I swear, I didn't delete it, and I'm very unhappy. A lot of work went into i...
771K 11.3K 58
Another collection of stories for all your mercenary needs. :D I will do fluff, smut, maybe an x child! Reader or whatever you can get your mind int...
16.4K 313 14
Which man will you choose? Nine different men to choose from in this adventurous novel. Read and hopefully enjoy...
235K 2.3K 28
TF2 one-shot fluff That's about it. []HEADS UP![] I will be rewriting this book (it'll be out soon) so be ready for that!