The Physicians Formula (Keith...

Galing kay Xstuhcii

It started as a one night stand. Nothing was suppose to happen, but someone always get attached. So it's a ba... Higit pa

1
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
BITCH
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Naming
..
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
I miss this.
ALT Ending.
Alternative Ending.

2.

6.9K 313 169
Galing kay Xstuhcii

Alexander-Keith

I got in from work, and I was exhausted. I called for Chinese take-out, and went to take a shower. Once I was finished my shower, I called Mila. She answered the phone, on the fourth ring.

"Hello Mr. Powers."

"You can just call me Keith."

"Whatever you want." Her voice was so soft, almost like velvet. It made my head pound in a good way. "If I can have whatever I want, why won't you go on a date with me?"

"I told you about this already." She sighed, I imagined her rolling her soft brown eyes. "You really shouldn't try so hard with me. I'm not who or what you want."

"How would you know what I want? You talkin' like you know me." Chuckling I settled into my couch, getting ready to hear the infamous 'all niggas do is' line.

"You want someone to actually love, cook you breakfast and shit."

"Who hurt you? You're sounding real bitter." She laughed," I can make you do whatever I want Mila remember that." I whispered into the phone.

Mila cleared her throat, "Like I was going to say, come over." I laughed.

"Fine." She mumbled as she hung up the phone. Mila has this wall up, and I'm determined to bring it down. I don't know the type of dudes she been with, like I told her earlier I'm a grown ass man, who knows what he wants and why he wants it. I didn't exactly know why I wanted Mila yet, but I'd figure it out soon. She acts like I'm this little ass boy who plays games, she wasn't acting like that when I laid the dick down.

The door bell rung, it could either be my food or Mila. When I opened the door, Mila stood there on her phone.

She was so caught up in her phone she didn't realize I opened the door, I lifted her chin. "You wanna come in?"

She slapped my hand away and walked in, so I slapped her ass. "It's been a day and I already don't like you." She mumbled.

Closing the door, I couldn't take my eyes off her ass. "Yea, that's fine."

I was undressing her with my eyes, "Keith! Hellooo! Keith!" She grabbed my face.

"I'm up here playboy. You didn't specify why I'm here." She said with so much attitude.

"You are the one that said we're only fucking. So why do you think you're here?" I folded my arms across my chest.

"Get that stupid smirk off your face." She rolled her eyes.

I followed her to my bedroom, where she took off her shoes. I took this time to analyze her style. Mila obviously loved the color black, all the times I've seen her she dressed in it from head to toe. Last night she wore one of those really small necklace things, but earlier today she wore a name plate, right now she sported the small choking necklace thing. Her lips were always glossed and they shimmered with glitter when she spoke. She had three piercings in each ear, and a wore a shimmery pink on her nails and toes. She either wore lace thongs, or lace boy-shorts. A small tattoo was on her inner right arm, she wore these beads around her waist, that she never showed unless I was up in it.

"Someone is at the door. Stop staring at me." Her voice pulled me out of my trance.

I grabbed my wallet and walked to the door, I paid for the food and went back to the room.

"Who was at the door?"

"Why you so worried?"

"I just wanna know. Geez. Anyways drop your pants, let's get this on with." She motioned for me to take off my pants.

"How bout' you come do that for me. I've had a really long day." I sighed, seeing how far I could get her to go. She's this force to be reckoned with, and I wanna feel how much push this force really has.

She got up from the bed, kneeled down a little bit and pulled my pants down. Pulling my shirt over my head she pushed me back on the bed. I'd let her control all of this, but once we got to it I was in charge.

Mila Miller

He wanted me to take control tonight, it's not exactly what I preferred but with him I'd try almost anything. I was more of a pillow princess.

As I pushed him on the bed I climbed between his legs, he grabbed my belt loops and pulled me closer. He grabbed my face and tried to kiss me, I dodged it.

"What do you think your doing?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"I don't like kissing." He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Why not Mila?"

"Because Keith, it's too intimate." He laughed.

"You're joking right? I'm about to fuck you into tomorrow and kissing is too intimate for you?"

My libido was dropping, and all of a sudden I wasn't in the mood anymore. He just had to ruin everything, "Look we had a deal, it's either you take it or leave it."

"Fine. No kissing." He continued by, taking my shirt off. His arms went around my body to take my bra off, once it was off he kissed my neck.

He flipped us over, and put me on my hands and knees. "Let's see if you gone be talking all that shit."

Gripping a handful of my hair he pulled me back roughly. My back arched against his body, he began leaving a love bite. I wanted to moan, but at the same time I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing how much I looked forward to him taking me to my climax.

He slid in slowly, and I let out a breathless whimper. He went faster, slowing down ever so often just to tease me.

"Keith--st-"

"Oh I know you not telling me to stop." He slowed down, to make me feel all of him.

"Shit." I mumbled, as my body fell forward, trying to hold myself up. "All that mouth and you ready to tap out." He was right, I wanted to tap out but he wasn't done.
He turned me over on my back, and put my leg over his shoulder, and entered me slowly, as he played with my nipples.

It was harder to contain myself when he went slow, almost like he knew I was incapable of taking all of him.

"Faster." I said breathlessly.

"Nah." This was his way of punishing me. He wanted me to come before he did, I wasn't going down without a fight. He leaned over and kissed my neck softly, he softly sucked on my neck. He left a trail of love bites, before taking my nipple in his mouth. It was like sensory overload, my sex drive was at an all time high and I was about to climax.

The tingling sensation in my lower stomach became unbearable. I tightened around him, and he groaned. "Damn."

"Kei-"

"Fuck." As soon as he said that, I came and so did he right along with me.

He laid next to me, with the covers covering the lower part of his body. I sat up, and stood up getting ready to walk to the bathroom but between my legs hurt.

Obviously I wouldn't let him see that he laid good pipe, so I walked it off. I fixed my hair, wiped the running mascara and eyeliner away and used the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, I don't even know this man but I do know his dick is great, and just thinking about it gives me the shivers.

I walked back into the room and began looking for my clothes. "Where you going?" He said lowly. This time he was laying on his stomach, his eyes low like he was falling asleep.

My phone went off, I got a text message from my sister asking if she could stay with me, because our mom was tripping out.

"Home." I said looking for my underwear. He sat up, "Why?"

"Because Keith I can, and I will. I was only here for both of us to get our nut off and then I leave. That's usually how this type of thing works." I mumbled still looking for my underwear.

"You could stay."

"No I can't." Since I couldn't find my underwear, I just slipped my leggings back on along with the rest of my clothes.

I went to his dresser to find my choker when I saw the hickey he left on my neck. "What the fuck is this?" I asked pointing at my neck.

"You wouldn't let me kiss you, so I had to put my lips on something." Keith shrugged.

I grabbed my phone, necklace and wallet. "Bye Keith." I rolled my eyes, as I left his room. I left his apartment, and it was the same routine from last night. I called my sister an uber, and waited for her to get to my apartment. When I let her in she looked tired, and sick.

"What's going on with you Shanice?" I asked as we got settled into my apartment.

"Mom just doesn't believe in my dream ya know. I don't want to be a lawyer, I wanna be a doctor. I've told her multiple times and it's like she doesn't get it. I could care less about the law, it's just my passion to help people. I don't want to lie, I want to save lives."

"I know it's hard right now, but she'll come around. You think she let me become an artist that easy. It took dad talking to her, to let me do what I want." I said taking down some sodas for us.

"Yea, well dad isn't around anymore." I knew it was a hard topic for her, so I tried not to meddle around.

"Well what do you want to be within the medical field?" I asked taking a seat next to her.

"Well an OBGYN, or work in peds."

Immediately Keith came to mind. "I know someone who works at the hospital not to far from here. He's a OBGYN. I can talk to him and see if he's willing to teach you some things. Pro Bono."

"Really! Oh my gosh thank you." She hugged me. I loved our bond and I wouldn't break that for anything, it felt like it was my job for her dreams to come true if anyone else was to let her down.

"What's on your neck Mila?!" She asked as she poked it.

"Nothing!" I smacked her hand away.

A knock came from my door, "Who is that?"

"I don't know Shanice. I can't see through walls."

I opened the door and there stood Keith. Pushing him back into the hallway, I pulled the door in behind me. Yea, he's officially lost his mind, and violating HIPAA.

"Uhm what are you doing here?" Attitude laced my voice.

"I just came here to return your panties." He whispered in my ear, and he pulled them out of this pocket. He smell like straight liquor. His skin was red, like he was blushing super hard.

I reached up to snatch them, he quickly pulled them away. "Why can't I come inside?" He raised a brow.

"Because I'm busy! Now give me my underwear!" I whisper yelled.

"You fucking anotha' nigga? Figures." He shrugged, playing with my underwear.

"Excuse me?" I grabbed his face so he could look at me.

"You heard what I said. You. Probably. Fucking. Another. Nigga." He stumbled a little bit.

"Who the fuck do you think I am?"

"Obviously someone who fucks on the first night."

I never smacked someone so hard or fast in my life. "You beg for me to come over! Then insult me when I give you what you want! If I'm such a hoe, why are you still here? Give back my shit and leave!"

"Mila? Why are you still out here?" Shanice came out of the apartment.

"Nothing go back inside." I said still mugging Keith.

"I don't want to. Who's your friend?" She came and stood next to me staring at Keith.

"He isn't a friend."

"Yea a lil more than friends." Keith smirked, staring back at me. He hiccuped, then threw up at my feet, and started gasping for air.

"Oh shit? Shanice! I don't know what to do!" I panicked.

"Grab his arms. I'll grab his legs." Shanice grabbed his legs. I grabbed underneath his arms, and we brought him inside.

"Get a cold wash cloth for me, and an Epipen out of the bathroom draw." I rushed to get what she asked for and gave it to her.

He was struggling to breathe, and he had the red patches all over his skin.

She stabbed him with the Epipen, and he gasped for air. "Oh shit! Ohhhhh shit." I took a deep breath.

My heart was racing, I never experienced something that scary. We called the paramedics to take him to the hospital, and just to take extra precautionary measures.

Before going to sleep, I stayed in the kitchen to have a glass of wine and to think about why I'm really doing this.

I was only having sex with Keith, because... I don't even know why. Either was the sex was great. Better than great. Phenomenal. That's not the word either, but it's always the best sex ever.

He swears that he wants me as something more, but that won't happen because I don't do love. Or at least I tend not to.

I wasn't a hoe, Keith is the only guy I've actually slept since getting out of my last relationship. For now I'd just have to keep my distance from him. As much as I needed the pleasure, it's not worth losing my sanity over. It's not fair to me he would throw that in my face, drunk or not.

Maybe being fuck buddies was a bad idea.

**

TBH I don't know where this book is gunna go but I'll just wing it. Lmaooo.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

70.6K 5.2K 30
" Who are you and how did you get in my house!?" She raised the bat up like she was getting ready to knock his head off. " Don't swing!" She lowers t...
18K 813 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...
5.2K 199 29
A complicated, fun love story.. A true fantasy, MY FANTASY😊.. ,Minimum logic Maximum love.. May contain mature language and content..Sorry for the...
165K 5.3K 22
Imagines about you and Keith... hope you enjoy. cover creator --- @sereneur