I Am Not A Prostitute: Mafia...

Από alekseixx

Warning: Mature Audiences Only! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation COMPLETED #1 in Ro... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (authors note)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: authors note, please read!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (authors note)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (authors note)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors note ;))
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors note (HELP)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
1 Million!!!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
New book
New book is Published!!

Chapter 24

975K 30.4K 17.3K
Από alekseixx

"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

I had Sinister Velkov thrust upon me.

I woke up wrapped in fluffy white sheets, in a bright fancy looking room, without a clue on how, or when I got into this situation.

I threw the blankets off myself and groaned as I felt sinister velkovs thousand dollar suit jacket wrapped around me.

Ew.

Realization dawned on me as I walked into the room of the Devil.

His icy eyes looked at me as I walked in.

I bit down on my lips awkwardly as he stood in the center of the room.

His face was stone and unreadable. I felt myself hesitating, I mean, he was a big ass guy, he was fucking scary.

"You're going to finally be useful." He stated, he hiked up the collar of his shirt, hiding the black ink that snaked around his neck.

Finally?
This guy is such a prick.

"I need you to be my....date for a trade conference"

Wow, a trade conference actually sounds so norma-

"For drugs."

Of course. I mean he was a mob boss, it's not like this guy can actually live a normal, halfway mediocre life.

I cocked an eyebrow for him to further explain.

"My weaponry partners in Russia have decided to expand their horizons, and further trade in types of...paraphernalia, they're expecting a trade in exchange for drugs we will receive weaponry. Suka, I'm not telling you this because I care enough for you to know, I'm telling you this because you have to know. You can't be standing by my side, smiling like a little whore. You need to take this seriously. Everyone in this conference is a trained killer."

I bit down on my lips and took a step back. I had no other choice, I was purchased, I'm property, and I have no say in my future.

"When do we leave?"

His brows furrowed together, a small smile formed at the tip of his lips.

"You're certainly not going out looking like you do now."

I frowned as I caught my reflection, makeup was smeared under my eyes, and I looked like shit.

He continued, "we leave at five o'clock, suitcases have been placed in your closet, your evening attire has already been set out."

I looked at a digital clock hanging on the wall, "it's eight o'clock, what the hell am I supposed to do for the next nine hours?"

I glanced back at him and he seemed distracted, his thumbs were tapping rapidly on his phone.

"Sinister."

He looked up, and glared at me.

"What?" He seethed.

I ignored his raging temper, "what am I supposed to do for the next nine hours?"

He went back to his phone, "I don't give a fuck, Suka. Now give me my jacket back, you probably ruined it with your whore stench."

He ripped the soft fabric from my shoulders and left the hotel room, slamming the door behind him.

Moody bastard.

I walked onto the deck, the morning sun was rising and I breathed in the rich smell of Monte Carlo.

The hotel was right on the beach, I could practically touch the sand.

I raced back into the hotel room, began to search the bags for bathing suits.

I finally came across a bikini...that was practically an eyepatch.

Oh my god, modesty is not one of Sinister Velkovs strong suits.

I slid on a black bikini that seemed to cover the most.

I slid a white, almost translucent coverup, let my hair down loose around my shoulders, grabbed a hotel towel and walked out the door.

Well, attempted to.

Instead there were two 250 pound men standing at the door.

Bodyguards.

"Where do you think you're going, little one?" 

The muscly man with sandy brown hair asked, his Russian accent was heavy.

I raised my eyebrows, "um, the beach? plyazh."
(Beach)

They looked at each other momentarily and turned to each other, muttering inaudible whispers.

I thought about running, but I knew my luck when it came to running from mobsters in confined areas, and it wasn't good. I'll wait for the prime opportunity to run.

"You can go, but there will be men trailing you."

Fuckkkkk.

I wanted to punch them in their fucking oversized faces.

"If you have to follow me, please keep your distance. daleko."
(Far away)

I didn't wait for a reply, instead I briskly walked away, with every intention of running the second I saw fit.

I managed through the confusing halls of the massive hotel, and trotted through the lobby.

I cursed silently as I saw half a dozen Sinisters men, posted around the lobby.

Fuckity fuck.

I pretended like I didn't notice the half dozen armed men that had their eyes on me, or the two water buffalos that trailed close behind me.

The second that I made it out of the sliding glass windows, I sprinted.

My tiny size made escaping easy.

I heard their cried and yells for me to stop, but I was gone, I sprinted down the white chalk roads of the island, my legs working overtime to get me away from the mobsters.

I reached the beach in no time.

It wasn't like I was actually running away, I told the big hairy gorillas exactly where I intended on going, it's not like Sinister could get mad at me for taking a leisurely head start.

My feet landed on the warm pale sand and I came undone.

The beach was crowned, with rich women dressed in extravagant suits, business men smoking thousand dollar cigars.

A group of young men played with a football some feet away.

I laid out my hotel towel and pulled the coverup over my head and tossed it away.

I heard whistles coming from the men, and I blushed a little as I trotted down to the water to feel the temperature.

The water was fairly cool, and soothing, I felt myself aching to wade inside.

"Mademoiselle!"

I turned to see an attractive young man, in his early twenties, he was apart of that large group of guys.

I turned to face him, and he gave me a boyish grin.

"Want to play?" He held up a football, he had a thick French accent.

I grinned widely and nodded, "I'd love to, but I don't really know how."

He waved it off, his bleach white teeth smiled charmingly.

"There's not much to know, yes? You hold the laces like so" he demonstrated how to hold the football "and you throw."

Simple enough.

I nodded and joined in the circle as they began tossing the football around, and I felt myself actually having a bit of fun. I flirted and messed around carelessly, and the world of drugs, sex and tattoos seemed to fade away for the first time.

....Little did I know, that a certain Russian mob boss didn't like his 'property' making friends.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

561K 9.2K 11
"I want you." he said voicing his thoughts. She looked at him innocently. "I'm here." she answered confused. Her innocence only fueled his desire. He...
158K 2.9K 104
Hello... My name is Alexia... Alexia Ackerman Yeah... I'm an Ackerman. Also Levi's little sister. Ever since I was born...I felt like my life was c...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
274K 8.2K 87
⤷ the one in which the quiet girl and the dorky new guy fall for each other and sing more than a few times along the way. ♫ [s2-s6] [sam evans] ♫ pu...