Guilt ✹ Tracob

By klutzyvegetarian7

In the perspective of Troye Sivan.. ✹ The innocence of eighteen year old, YouTube phenomenon, Troye Sivan Mel... More

Before you read
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

Author's Note

101 3 1
By klutzyvegetarian7

Bruuuuhhh... I was going to write 20 chapters 😂 Yeah, I didn't do that. I stopped at 15, cause frankly.... The last bit of the story would've been too fluffy if I would've drawn it out longer.

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day.... or if you didn't, I hope you at least destroyed the name of Valentine's Day cause I honestly reeeeeeally hate the holiday.

I spent too many Valentine's Days with an ex of mine, and I still had a necklace from him that was a heart shape.

I smashed it with a hammer 😬😂🙌🏻

Dang, it felt good.

~

Anyways, I'm going to be working on more stories soon... Of course... since I had absolutely no life, and writing fanfiction is a bit of an addiction I have.

And by a bit...

I mean a huge.

I have a huge addiction to fanfic writing. It's gotten to the point where one of my friends noticed I put way too much thought into something... and when I said that was too deep,

She said "Well... you are a fanfic writer."

Thanks Kaylin.. I know that 😂🖕🏻

Well... I hope you enjoyed the story.. and I will see you..... on the flippity side.

~M 👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 829 22
troye doesn't believe he'll ever be able to fall in love or be loved again after suffering the worst kind of loss someone can suffer. but as soon as...
104K 3K 34
troye mellet is a thief, and a damn good one at that. most have heard of him. most don't understand him. and jacob bixenman is the fbi agent who can...
18.9K 815 19
"it's been two years since the disappearance of perth's troye mellet. there isn't much we know about the disappearance, officials have already marked...
60.9K 3.2K 20
"Yeah, I know, it's weird that my boyfriend is crazy famous, and I have really bad social anxiety, but we love each other, and we make it work." a tr...