\\ Love is a lie \\ (BTS)

By Larissa_is_here

Seven life long friends have been together through thick and thin, but when tragedy hits them, will they all... More

Notice
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Authors Note
Chapter four
YOONMIN DATE
Chapter five
Note
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Note
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
A VERY HAPPY AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter sixteen
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF NAMJIN (BONUS CHAPTER)
Note
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one (FINAL)
SEQUEL

Chapter eight

76 1 1
By Larissa_is_here

Yoongi p.o.v
It's all my fault. It's all my fucking fault. My baby is in the hospital and it's all because of me. I should've drove him home, I should've let him spend the night. Fuck. The tears didn't seem to stop falling. All that was going in my mind was all the good times I had with Jimin. I prayed that the doctor won't come out and tell me he's gone. Please god don't take away my jiminie please. It's my fucking fault. I turned my attention to Jungkook and Taehyung who came running in the waiting room with tears running down their cheeks. Jungkook ran up to me and yelled a shaky, "Hyung!" Before pulling me in a tight embrace. We were all crying our eyes out and waiting to be updated on Jimin.

*~*~* Skip 3 hours*~*~

Everyone was sleeping, their eyes tired and strained from crying so much. Everybody except me. I couldn't get over the fact that it was my fault. He wouldn't of gotten in a car crash if I was their I could've stopped this I could've fucking stopped this. My thoughts were stopped when the doctor walked into the waiting room with a clipboard and a frown. "I'm sorry Mr.Min, but I don't think your patient is gonna make it, you and your friends can stop in his room and say your goodbyes, again I am truly sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 194 38
❝Being in a school surrounded by mean boys, do you think you'll be able to survive it?❞ Start - 18.01.2017 End - 21.03.2018
375 38 16
Only 7 are left. Kim Seokjin They aren't tainted by evil. Min Yoongi If they die, the demons will come. ...
34.3K 584 32
❝ i've know you for years! how could 𝐘𝐎𝐔?! ❞ two idols fighting against ...
1.7K 85 15
Hearts collide across the world and join in passion.