Manan - Valentine's Week

By ItsMeLuv

My imagination of how Manan will celebrate their first valentine's week. Characters or can say Manan are same... More

Synopsis
Rose Day
Propose Day
Chocolate Day
Teddy Day
Promise Day
Hug Day
Valentines Day

Kiss Day

1.7K 64 10
By ItsMeLuv

Nandini lazily got up and was stretching her body when she felt a kiss on her feet. She completely opened her eyes and saw that it was Manik.

Nandini: Manik, what are you doing?? Why are you kissing feet of mine???

Manik: Angel today is the kiss day, so that's why..

Nandini: But why feet??

Manik: To show my respect for you. With your cute little feet, you entered my life and made it so beautiful. They are my heaven, so they deserve the first kiss..

Nandini (Astonished): First kiss??

Manik (Softly, while holding her hands): Angel, do you trust me?? Can I express what I feel for you by the kisses??

Nandini started blushing profusely. She was feeling so shy but then she never felt uncomfortable with Manik. She trusts him unconditionally.

Nandini (with a sweet smile): I trust you a lot Manik. I trust you unconditionally. You know that..

Manik smiled sweetly and thanked his destiny for sending this angel in his life. He kept looking in her eyes and found trust, comfort, love, care, affection and compassion.

Manik held her hands and kissed the back side demonstrating respect, adoration and adoration and then kissed both the palms.

Manik: Angel these hands deserves kiss as they have soothed my tension, anger, stress either by running lazily in my hair or softly rubbing my back or by a cute head massage. You held my hand with them to show that you are with me. You patted me with them when I did something good. They are the ones who showed your rights on me when you held my hands with them and dragged me where you want to.. Itna kuch diya hai inn hands ne mujhe to aaj kiss day pe main inhe thanks bolta hun..

Nandini in return kissed both his palms. Manik's eyes showed happiness and a question. Nandini smiled and said

Nandini: Manik, thankyou sirf mere nahi tumhare hands bhi deserve karte hain. Whenever I cried, they rubbed my tears and stretched my lips to bring a smile on my lips. Whenever I couldn't bear the pain and crashed, they held me. When a bad guy approached me and tried to misbehave with me, they pushed him away. They held me through all thick n thin. So, thank you dear hands.

Manik smiled wholeheartedly on Nandini's cute confession and held her face in her palms.. Nandini immediately said

Nandini: See for this also, they held my face so cutely with all the love..

Manik didn't know what to say, he was thinking that how can someone be so cute. He closed his eyes and kissed Nandini's forehead with all the love, care and adoration.

(A kiss on the forehead means that there's something more in that relationship. He wants to be there for you even if you are just friends. It reflects he truly cares about you. A guy not often do this with his every female friends, so you'll probably still mean that much more to him than everyone else.)

Manik: You are my sweet Angel. I care about you and don't want you to get hurt. I'll come in between you and whatever tries to hurt you. You mean a lot to me angel even beyond words can express. I will always be there for you.. I will always protect you

Nandini returned the kiss by kissing Manik's forehead..

Nandini: Thanks for all the love, care and respect Manik. Main nahi jaanti ki maine aisa kya kiya that I am so important for you but the truth is mere liye yeh baat samjhna important bhi nahi hai.. Jitna time main yeh sab sochne aur samjhne mein nikalungi, I prefer to spend that time with you and create sweet memories. I really respect you and you mean a lot to me the same way I mean to you.

Manik was beyond happy. Nandini's words and gestures were doing magic. He was capturing every kiss, every moment in his heart. His lips next destination was Nandini's beautiful doe shaped eyes. Those eyes which always kept him captivated, that showed him a beautiful world.

Manik: Angel, yeh eyes sabse beautiful hain.. I can look into them whole day, whole life without getting tired. They show honesty and purity of your heart. They are gateway to your soul. The innocence and dreaminess is magic. They create a spell on me, a beautiful spell.. I just love them Angel.

Nandini again followed Manik and kissed his eyes. (Aaj jaise Manik ka bend down day hai.. Ab chotti si Nandini Manik ko forehead ya eyes pe kiss karegi, to usse to bend hona hoga na)

(Ignore tears.. Sorry couldn't get picture where Nandini is kissing Manik's eyes except this)

Nandini: Thankyou beautiful eyes to show Manik's love, care and admiration depth. Mujhe yeh batane ke liye ki meri kya importance hai uski life mein.. Yeh dikhane ke liye main kitne beautiful heart mein rehti hun. Aur yeh bhi dikhane ke liye ki jab main apni care nahi karti to usse kitna gussa aata hai aur who kitna hurt hota hai. Uske dil ke har emotion ko mujh batane ke liye.

Manik couldn't control her laughter and gave a chaste kiss on her nose and then rubbed his nose with her nose. His eyes depicted committed affection emotion to Nandini and desire. These desires not only sent shivers down her body but also evoke desires in her.

Manik then kissed her cheeks one after other. Nandini was a blushing doll now. She can't see in Manik's eyes now, not because she is uncomfortable as she was very comfortable but being a shy girl she had no guts to show that even she desires him. Manik can read her eyes like a book and that's what making her shy more. But Manik is her soulmate, he read it from her body language.

Manik (huskily, whispering in her ears): Angel, I like when you blush because of me. I love the effect I have on you, trust me you have same effect on me. I feel like gobbling you. You are so cute. These potato cheeks are the cutest. I love these red hued cheeks because they show my effect on you..

Nandini was a blushing mess now. But how can she let Manik think all this. She tried acting bold and gave a tight and deep kisses on Manik's cheeks. She thought that this way, she will get make Manik blush and will get a chance to tease him. But

But it evoked desires in Manik, the desires he has been holding as he didn't wanted to scare his Angel, doesn't want to make her uncomfortable. However, seems destiny has other plans. He couldn't hold it and eyed her lips while holding her face in his hands with all the warmth and love. Nandini could feel it and it increased her desire. She slowly lifted her eyelashes and their eyes met. All she could see was sincerity, commitment, love, care, desire and a question. A question to ask her permission, to check her comfort, to know she wants same. It increased Manik's respect in Nandini's heart. She smiled and blinked her eyes as her permission and closed her eyes. Manik closed his eyes and soon the distance between their lips decreased to zero.

It was a lingering lip kiss. He was kissing gently on the lips, taking enough time to express his affection thoughtfully, and make her feel cherished. He showed that she is on his mind a lot as it took all deliberation and intention instead of rushing. Everything came to standstill. They kept kissing each other undressing all the hidden emotions. He was kissing her rosy pouty lips so delicately as if a little pressure will crush them, though he actually desired crush them, nibble them, bite them and make them all swollen. But he was in no rush, he wants to take one step at a time so that each small moment creates a lasting cherished memory. At the same time, Nandini was responding with equal passion, love and trust. She let Manik know his importance in her life, how much she desires him and above all trusts him. This kiss was the first step to union of two souls. Two souls who are epitome of true love, real meaning of soulmates and destined to be each-others.

Nandini couldn't see in Manik's eye after this beautiful, passionate and full of love moment which will be cherished all life. She crashed in his arms, hide herself in his embrace and placed her head on his heart to hear his heart beats which are music for her. Manik pulled her petite body closed to himself, placed his chin on her head after giving a small peck on her hair while basking himself in the moment.

The words have not been exchanged to confess their love and is the only step left to name this beautiful relationship, however both heart knows what they feel for each other and how much they desire, cherish each other. 

Note: Some sites says Hug Day is on 13th feb, some says Kiss Day is on 13th feb. I am not sure. I have posted my story where Hug Day is on 12th Feb and Kiss Day is on 13th Feb. If its a mistake, my apologies in advance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 614 15
Just a bunch of one shots for all my fellow exotics! Happy Valentine's Day! I'll be (hopefully) uploading one every day until Valentine's Day, so sta...
128K 7.4K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...
24.3K 1.3K 5
"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together... within a minute." "You ma...
1.1M 64.4K 58
Hi guys!! It's Manan ff... Hope you all like it it's my first!! #14 in fanfiction