Creepypasta Parent Scenarios

By MyBigRedHoodie

Title says it all More

They Find You
You Meet The Other Creepypastas
When You Cause Trouble~
Your First Words and Steps
Quick Question~
YOU DO SOMETHING ADORBS
Hey Chimnechongas...
Favorite Person of Today IS...
You Kill Someone
You Crush On Another Pasta
Face Reveal!
New Story and Requests
You Get Hurt
You Accidentally Kiss Your Crush
He Accidently Hits You While Your Sick
Where Do Babys Come From?
You Find Out Your Adopted
Fan-Art Contest!
What's Sex?
Become My Patreon!
I'm so sorry...
Hey
Start Up Again
When You Try To Do the Splits (IM BACK BABY)
SIKE
This needs to be Addressed.
Avengers Damand Your Silence!
Scenario Requests

You Try To Twerk

6.8K 146 144
By MyBigRedHoodie

Jeff the Killer
You had been channel surfing when you had come across a show called "Keeping Up with the Kardatians"  (I spelled her name wrong on purpose I hate Kim .-.)
You watched as a person named Kim started to shake her booty. You tilted your head and stood up facing your mirror.
When you finally got the hang of it, Jeff walked in.
"..."
"..."
"...nope!" He took your tv off the wall and chucked it out the window.

BEN DROWNED

You didn't even have a chance to try! Right when you where about the try it, your dad jumped out of the computer screaming.
"No no no no no no!" He screeched grabbing all your electronics and started throwing them into the bathtub, drowning them.
Three seconds had passed when he realized he three away 2,000 dollars worth of electronics.
He screamed again and reached to go get them but...

He was electrocuted...

Eyeless Jack

Your dad walked in when you started twerking. You both just kinda froze and just stared. He slowly turned around and walked out. Trying to erasing the picture in his mind.
(Ran out of ideas for this one XD)

Slender man

Your dad locked you in a room with just a bed and a bookshelf when he saw you twerking. He then took all your electronics and smashed them into pieces.
"This is why we read books."
(This one to XD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 8.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
991K 17.8K 80
"ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵘʸ ˢⁱᵉⁿⁿᵃ, ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ. ᴵ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ, ᴵ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...
144K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...