I'm Natsu Dragneel

By Silver_Studios

"Hey, sorry about what Gajeel did to you. I'm Lucy-" "Heartfilia. Yes, I know. You're the popular girl aroun... More

Daily Life: Chapter 1
The Blonde: Chapter 2
Heartfilia and Dragneel: Chapter 3
Mr. Non Popular: Chapter 4
Early Thanksgiving Celebration: Chapter 5
Having the Courage: Chapter 6
I'm Fine: Chapter 7
The Possum Chaos: Chapter 9
Not My Little Sister: Chapter 10
Therapy Session: Chapter 11
Kidnapped: Chapter 12
She Just Had To: Chapter 13
Don't Touch Me!: Chapter 14
Dear Lucy: Chapter 15
Hold On: Chapter 16
I'm Really Sorry!!
The Blue Cat: Chapter 17
Life is Good: Chapter 18
Echoes in My Ears: Chapter 19
Surgery: Chapter 20
There's Always Hope in Everything: Chapter 21
My Survival: Chapter 22
Finale: Chapter 23

You're Back: Chapter 8

2.8K 134 88
By Silver_Studios

Natsu

After yesterday, Lucy was taking care of me. She was afraid that I may do something ridiculous again.

God, what I did yesterday was plain stupid. This isn't the example I want to set for Wendy.

I want to be a good brother to her. She's my little sister and I need to be there for her.

But, I just hope she comes back home soon from the music school.

She's learning how to play the guitar and piano. Trust me, Wendy is amazing at playing guitar.

Hopefully, she has improved.

"Natsu, how are you feeling?" Lucy asks, sitting beside me on the bed.

"I've seen better days. Thanks for saving me yesterday."

"Yeah, it was all I can do. I didn't wanted you to die, Natsu. You scared me yesterday."

"I'm sorry."

"For how long...have you had suicidal thoughts?"

I sigh. Heck, I don't even remember.

"Maybe three years. I started to get suicidal thoughts in grade 10."

"Oh...well, I'm glad you held on." Lucy said, grabbing my hand.

She leans in and kisses my lips.

"You're amazing no matter what." She says, and I smile.

"Thanks, beautiful."

Suddenly, I heard the front door slam open and Lucy and I flinch, looking at my bedroom door.

"Natsu!"

That voice!

She opens the door to my room and she had tears in her eyes!

"Wendy!"

"Are you okay?! I saw that video you posted on social media and you scared me!" Wendy cried, and I sit up from bed.

She quickly hugs me and I smile, the scars on my arms stinging a bit.

"I'm alright, Wendy. I'm glad you're back."

She sniffs and wipes her tears from her eyes.

"G-God, Natsu! You're an idiot for making me worry! I had to miss my test today just to see you!"

"What!? Wendy, you shouldn't have came back yet!"

"Natsu! You're my brother! I would come to you no matter what!"

"Ahem...I'm sorry to interrupt the cute sibling moment but..."

"Ah, Wendy! I would like for you to meet someone special." I said, smiling.

"Ooh! Is she your girlfriend, Natsu?" Wendy asks, rolling her tongue.

"Actually, yeah. She is my girlfriend." I said, staring at Lucy passionately.

Lucy blushes and smiles, crawling on the bed towards Wendy.

"Hi, I'm Lucy Heartfilia."

"Wendy Dragneel. A pleasure meeting Natsu's girlfriend. Can you do me a favor?"

"Oh, yeah. Sure. What is it?"

"Can you do me a favor and watch over Natsu when I'm not here? I want you to take a good care of him."

Lucy smiles warmly at Wendy and nods.

"Of course. I love him just like you love him." Lucy said, and I watch as the two talk about a different topic.

Two of my favorite girls.

"Oh! I forgot to say this! I learned how to play the guitar! Hold on, I'll play a song. Just let me grab my guitar."

Wendy runs out of the room and I smile.

"Your sister is so adorable." Lucy commented, grinning.

"Yeah. I'm going to protect her dearly so no man can harm her."

Lucy nods and Wendy comes back with her guitar.

"Do you guys happen to know the song Scarecrow by Alex and Sierra?" Wendy asks, smiling as she takes out her guitar from the case.

"Actually, yeah. I love these guitar songs that they sing." Lucy said, and I smile.

"I already know the lyrics since Wendy had repeat that song over and over when she was here."

"That's perfect! I can play the guitar and you two can sing together! Isn't that awesome!?"

Lucy and I stare at each other and we smile.

"Yeah! We're totally in!" Lucy said, excited.

"Oh, goodie! Today, at night, we're gonna have a bone fire with just the three of us. Are you two in?"

"Yep."

"That'd be fun! I'm in!"

Wendy giggles and smiles, blushing.

"I'm going to teach you what I learned in Cait Shelter. Ready?"

We both nod and she gets in position of her guitar.

It was Sweater Weather. God, she plays amazing!

Lucy grabs my hand and holds it, resting her head on my shoulder.

It feels like we're watching our daughter play and we're so proud of her.

I wonder...how does it feel to have child with the one you love?

What's that feeling you get when you're officially married with your one true love?

I want Wendy to feel that feeling. I want to give my blessing to her and her boyfriend to get married and live happily.

But, I noticed that I was deep in thought for too long that Wendy had finished playing her guitar.

"Wow! That was so beautiful, Wendy!" Lucy said, clapping.

"Thank you, Lucy-san! I love this song's acoustic instruments! It's really beautiful and relaxing."

"That's true. Y'see, my mother and I would always sing a beautiful melody together when I was little. That song she sang to me to bed was so...beautiful. I miss her." Lucy said, lowering her eyes in sadness.

"Where is she?" Wendy asks, concerned.

I already know where this is going.

"My mother is in a beautiful place. She's in heaven watching over me."

"Oh! I'm so sorry that I asked! I didn't mean to–"

"It's okay. You asked me and I responded." Lucy said, smiling sadly.

"Alright, how about we go get lunch? I'm starving." I said, breaking the sad atmosphere.

"Yeah! Can we get burgers at 8 Island!?" Wendy asks, excited.

"Yeah! Sure!"

This is the family I want. I'm glad we're all happy after the experience that happened yesterday.

Sadly, this was only the beginning.

***

God, I can't wait to make ya'll suffer in this story. /\__/\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 416 14
Lucy Heartfillia is daughter of Jude Heartfillia of the Heartfillia company. After years of being bullied because of her money and body, Lucy and her...
1.2K 80 20
Lucy's parents left her life too early. Now she's alone at an orphanage. All hope is lost. Until... Igneel decides to adopt her as his own. Lucy doe...
113K 3.7K 63
Etherious Natsu Dragneel, END in short and also known as the King. He gets anything he wanted, name it and he'll have it. He has the looks, the wealt...
34.5K 590 34
Natsu Dragneel the Vampire Dragon Demon Prince who doesn't care for anyone(except his family and friends). But what people don't know is that natsu i...