Severus is in love with a Wei...

By Samira85106

Severus has just finished a stormy relationship with a frivolous woman who just wanted to have fun with him... More

The prince's Sadness
Diagon Alley
Skeeter's Article
Dumbledore's surprise
C, D, E
A figth in the teacher's room
She is a Hero
There are disguises for all over the place
The big concert and the Halloween party

One sabbatical year

30 2 2
By Samira85106

The kids were crazy about going to the bookstore, when they left the apothecary they went to there. There were a lot of people, including journalists. The guys recognized Luna Lovegood, she was next to his father, the girl was next to her father who had a notebook in his hand and he was accompanied by a photographer, Rita Skeeter was there too accompanied by her young photographer.

- Hey guys, come on here! – Luna called them - I have a privileged position for being the daughter of a journalist, so I would like to share it with you – She said.

- Luna was waiting for you out there - Xenophilus answered with an enigmatic smile.

All they were so glad, especially Tonks. And once inside of the bookstore, Harry, Luna, the twins and Hermione took the precious biography of the members of the Band to buy it.

Ron and Ginny just looked at the books with ambition and sadness at once because they have no money.

- Children, you know that if we could buy them, we would do it but we only have enough money to buy the school books - Mrs. Weasley said with regret - Well, maybe Fred and George will agree to lend their books to you once they have read them."

- Of course we'll do it – Said George.

- But only after we've read it - Fred said.

Ginny and Ron sighed in resignation, but Sirius came to the rescue.

- Take your books guys, do not worry, I'll pay for them - He said filling them with extreme happiness.

- Oh no Sirius! - Exclaimed Mr. Weasley a little embarrassed.

- Don't worry about that, it's just a little gift – Answered Sirius.

- Oh thank you! – Said Ron and Ginny at once.

Once everyone had the books in hand they sat in the first places where the reporters were, while Mrs. Weasley and Sirius bought the school books.

Suddenly the shop clerk, a careless and rebellious looking young man of about twenty four years old, came out of a room and announced to the popular female band.

- Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls - Said the young man in an excited voice - The time that you have waiting for has come, hear they are... The Weird Sisters - Announced in a voice of fanfare and later began to name them as the girls came out of the same room and sat behind a long rectangular table in front of the fans and reporters who applauded and cheered - Thorn , Gloria, Sasha and... Emily.

A blond and curly hair witch with the torn robe, came out behind her friends, she was the most beloved and most cheered off all, perhaps it was because of her wonderful voice, her way she composes songs, maybe because of her sympathy or her excessive beauty which he had inherited from his grandmother Veela, the truth of the matter is that she had the most fans of all they and fortunately, her friends were glad because they were not jealous, on the contrary, they always joked with her about that.

- Wow Emily! - Emily I think that one day your fans will make us deaf with all of that noise - Thorn (The drummer) joked while laughing.

- And how about that I'm hearing now? - Asked Emily.

Fred's voice was heard suddenly.

- I love you Thorn, you're wonderful! - Cried the redhead in the midst of the noise of other people.

- Gloria, you could not have a better name! - George shouted.

- Sashaaaaaa – Shouted a young man in the middle of the crowd – You are the best of all of you.

Thorn and the other members of the band laughed funny and kissed their fans.

Suddenly a journalist began with the round of questions and the crowd stopped to listen

- Angie Robinson from Witch's Heart - It was announced - First than all I want to congratulate you for your successful tour Amortentia, you visited several countries How many exactly?

- Thirty - Gloria replied (the bass player) with her fingers curling her beautiful red hair - We visited the five continents, we went to Latin America, Asia, Africa ... well, we met so many cultures and so many people.

- And how was that last performance yesterday here at London? - Replied the witch journalist...

- Wonderfully - Sasha answered (She plays the lute, the bagpipes and sometimes the guitar) - We decided to close the tour here in our country because our fans requested it, so we wanted to thank them for their support.

Then it was Mr. Lovegood's turn.

- Xenophilus Lovegood, from The Quibbler - The wizard announced - Concerning your biography, we would all like to know a little about what motivated you to let the author, Mr. George Wilson here present (The wizard writer raised his hand) write About their lives.

This time Emily was the first to answer...

- We just thought it was fair that our fans knew a little more about us, in that book is reflected our beginnings in music, our adventures at Hogwarts and many more things - Replied the blonde singer and guitarist - It's a gift that we want to make to our fans in Compensation for the time they will not hear about us.

- What do you mean exactly? Asked Mr. Lovegood again.

Simply, after the success we had thanks to God and the fans with our latest Amortentia record and tour of the same name, we have been exhausted and we think we deserve a break, so we decided to take a sabbatical year - Emily responded again.

- Is a time that each one of us will use to fulfill one of our dreams - Said thorn - To visit other countries for pleasure, to live some experiences or just to rest.

- We can only tell you that there will be a surprise – Said Emily smiling - We will not be absent altogether, we just want to do something different for a while.

At that moment, Rita Skeeter got up from her seat in the company of her photographer who kept shooting the flash against the Band.

- Rita Skeeter from Daily Prophet - Said in her sweet and mellow voice while her pen was writing - If I may ask ... Is it true that the band is getting separated by simple Dissatisfaction between you?

The girls laughed staring at each other.

- Nothing further from reality - Sasha replied still laughing, they already knew Skeeter - We are like sisters.

- Really? - Asked Rita Skeeter looking at the cute brown-haired girl with suspicion above her glasses - And then what about that rumor that says you are all very annoyed with Emily because she uses her veela charms to win more fans? I've heard that she take credit for the songs but in fact most of them were written by the rest of you? It has also been heard that Emily does not even sing, is another girl who sings while Emily just moves her lips. Many other people think that she is the leader without deserving it because in fact it is the apple of the discord in the band.

- What the hell is wrong with that harpy? Sirius asked, he simply hated that woman because she was an unscrupulous harpy, Skeeter had been the most defamatory journalist, inventing things about him, and she was the only one who did not apologize to him about that - If I were Emily, I would curse her right now.

- She will not pay attention to her malicious question Sirius - Said Hermione.

- Really? - Emily asked with a scathing smile mimicking Skeeter's tone, placing her beautiful blue eyes on her - Do you really think that about me Rita Skeeter from The Daily Prophet?

- Oh no! No ... at all, I just repeat what people say - The journalist was quick to say.

Firstly - Said Gloria - She is successful not because being half veela, but rather because of her talent which I believe has been demonstrated through these years since there are many descendants of Veelas who Do not have the gift of music and with respect to the songs, let me make it clear that most of them have been composed by Emily and about that undoubtedly earned her a position as leader of the band.

- And so there's no doubt about her voice - Thorn added, looking at Emily - Why do not you sing a piece of our latest hit, Bewitched?"

Emily shrugged.

- Of course I'll do - She answered and began to sing the song in a voice that sounded like a mermaid.

At the end of the piece of the song, an avalanche of applause fell on the girl and after answering some questions from the other journalists, the girls of the band were ready to sign the fans' books and take some pictures.

The boys were very excited when their turn was close, but no one as much as Tonks, when it came to her turn called Remus.

- Remus, please take a picture of us - She said, extending the camera that Luna's father had borrowed her.

Remus laughed as he took the picture while Nymphadora was surrounded by the band.

- Girls you are great, they are the maximum, I admire them since we were in school - He said with emotion looking at them all - It's a shame we were not in the same house, I was Hufflepuff.

- The house of the nobles - Gloria said -Thank you very much for your support... - She paused for Nymphadora to tell him his name.

- Tonks - The girl completed.

- Very well Tonks - said Thorn finishing signing the book of the

Metamorphmagus - But that is really your name?

- No - replied the girl - My name is Nymphadora Tonks, but I prefer to be called by my last name, I hate my name.

I like it - Emily said.

- Reallyl? Tonks inquired with a twinkle in his eyes as he took the book that was being returned to him by Gloria after he signed it.

- t was a pleasure to meet you Nymphadora - Gloria told her, and Metamorphmagus girl though that her name seemed less ugly after being pronounced by his favorite band.

Ron, Ginny and the twins were also excited when it was their turn.

- We're ... Bill's brothers ... Bill Weasley - Ron stammered.

- Bill? Is Bill Weasley your brother? - Sasha inquired - Well, the one of all of you - He concluded by looking at all the redheads.

- And how is him? The last thing we knew about him is that he's engaged - Thorn said.

- Yes - Ginny replied, hardly believing they were having a conversation with The Weird Sisters - She's a French girl that he met last year.

-Say congratulations to they us - Gloria added - Oh! But if it's the twins - She added, looking at Fred and George, who were now in the middle of the band for Remus to take a picture of them as well - They must be the little twins that Bill always mentioned, apparently very naughty.

- Oh, my God! Fred, they know who we are - George said incredulously - You are just beautiful, wonderful and talented.

- They leave me speechless - Fred said.

- It's nice to meet you - Emily said to Hermione as she handed him her signed book.

- And you are...? - said the singer with the pen loaded with ink on the first page of Harry's book.

- Harry Potter - he replied timidly.

- Oh! But if we should be ask you for an autograph - Emily replied, making the boy blush - It's a great pleasure to meet you.

Then photos were taken with Sirius who did not stop flattering them either.

When everyone had left and the bookstore was once again, Emily was staring at the bookshelves while her friends were in the room where they had been previously.

Suddenly the blonde singer felt a hand on her shoulder and when she turned, she was surprised...

- What the hell are you doing here Roger? She asked visibly annoyingly.

- I came to support you, after all I'm the...

- You are no longer the manager of the band Roger, I already told you that I do not want you to be close to me - she answered.

- You're being very immature Emily, you cannot mix work with sentimental life - He said while took Emily's chin. She stepped aside to avoid contact -You're also being selfish because you cannot deprive your friends of success I have provided them so far.

- What? Emily asked, unable to believe what she was hearing - I remind you that the success we've had is because we've sweated every day in those sceneries where we've left our souls.

- You're so sweet! You'll never change - He laughed - I always liked that about you, your mix between rude and bohemian, forget what happened between Dorthy and me, she is no one, cannot compare with your success and your beauty, besides, I cannot leave the Business - he said before attempting to kiss her, but she shoved him furiously.

- Sure, that's the only thing I was for you, right? Your mine gold.

- Well, besides how beautiful you are- he replied sarcastically, and with his hand he scared a small beetle that she had settled on his robe - Come on Emily! It's good for you to keep on representing

- Was it not clear to you that you were fired? Sasha asked.

- We do not need you, Roger - Thorn added.

- We will take a sabbatical year. What were you not at the press conference? - Emily said.

- And then what will they do without me? - Inquired the former representative annoyed at being lost.

- I suppose we'll be even more successful - Gloria replied, laughing laconically.

- They're going to regret it – The man said before leaving - Especially you Emily, you're going to miss me, you'll see.

- Do not listen to him - Thorn told her friend, who was making an effort not to cry; she never liked showing signs of weakness in front of her friends.

Outside the tent, a beetle settled down next to a photographer and then took its original shape.

- I've gotten the perfect story - Rita Skeeter said, sending her photographer an Picardy look.

ve_�ܝ;��

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 2.6K 26
It's 1991. Ten years ago in Madame Rosmerta's Pub, Lucy Dawson encountered a man she couldn't get off of her mind. He was an emotional mess....and dr...
65.4K 2.5K 26
Hermione was distraught and a wreck. She tries her best to cover it up so that no one will see how torn she is over the death of a certain Potions pr...
57.3K 2.1K 32
Emma Moore, professor in Healing at Hogwarts, has to suppress her feelings for her old best friend and now colleague Severus Snape, who she hasn't se...
8K 140 34
LOSING IDENTITY: Welcome To My Mind (part 6) Severus manages to save Lily's life through an agreement with the Dark Lord. This story is an alternativ...