Wait, Aliens Are Hot?

By yyyoooo

*MATURE CONTENT* As hundreds of girls are abducted from Earth, Natalie Gates is forced to face the fact that... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Seven

14.9K 318 26
By yyyoooo

Good morning/afternoon/evening/middle of the night (because don't lie, we've all read in the late hours of the night).

I woke up to a body sitting in front of my stomach. The TV turned on and a loud sports game began to play.

I opened my eyes. Roger sat, practically on top of me on his small couch. He took a gulp of his beer not minding my personal space.

I swear to god one of these days...

"Roger?"

"Hm."

"Roger," I poked his arm this time.

He swatted hand away.

"Can you get the freak off of me!"

I poked his arm with two hands jabbing him repeatedly, "Roger, hello?"

"What!" He drawled out finally giving me a look.

"Get off of me, you're a fat cow!"

He only tried shooing me away.

I groaned loudly. "Mooooove!" I yelled in his ear.

"Fuck off."

Annoying little twat. I scooted my body from behind him so that I was sitting normally at the front of the couch.

"What are you watching?"

"The Snither's vs. Baltar's game, they're rivals so this game is huge."

"Who are you rooting for?"

"Snithers."

"Okay then I'm rooting for Baltars," I said cheekily.

He looked at me with eyebrows raised, "Okay then have fun getting your ass kicked," He chuckled.

"I don't know, looks like," I squinted my eyes at the screen, "we're in the lead." Wow, they actually were.

He scoffed, "By one point! It was a lucky shot, you just wait, DeCarlo is the only one who makes goals anyways, Baltars are nothing without him."

"De-what? Who is he?"

"Number 26."

I peered ahead looking for number 26, finally spotting him walking down the field wiping the sweat of his forehead. They TV zoomed in on him right then, talking about the last goal he made.

"Oh hello sexy," He looked like a younger, darker haired version of David Beckham, "My, my DeCarlo, Natalie picked a good team."

Roger sneered. "Sure," chugging the last of his beer, he stood up. He walked to the fridge and brought back four beers.

"Drink up, your gunna need an ego boost when you lose," he smirked at me.

My competitive side took over, "We'll see about that."

***

An untracked count of beers later and five points behind I was had my hands over my ears yelling nonsense as Roger sung some song about the Snithers.

"Oh how we reign SUPREEEME!" He chanted out of tune with a big sloppy grin on his face.

Yeah, we were drunk.

Just then my team scored a goal and I threw my hands in the air, "Whoo! Well, well Roger, would you look at that. Looks like someone's coming close!"

He laughed, "Nat, your still four points behind and their are only five minutes left in the game."

"I don't care! Nothing is impossible, you have no idea what the Bal-mars can do in five minutes," I had to win, I had to.

"Bal-mars? You don't even know your teams name," he chuckled, "Do you even know what they can do in five minutes?"

"No, but I can dream, Ro-ger," I said in two very pronounced syllables.

We glared at eat other until I inconveniently let out a burp, causing the tension to lift as he laughed at me.

We stared hopefully at the screen for the last minutes of the game, but to my utter disappointment, Snithers scored yet another goal just before the game ended.

Roger stood and screamed in a macho tone, throwing a fist in the air.

I sat back and grimaced at him.

He bent down and leaned in towards me, "Look, sorry Nat but I told you, you picked the wrong team."

I giggled. "I just wanted to piss you off," I admitted.

"Of course you did you're a pain in the ass."

"Rude," I grumbled.

He looked deep in though for a moment, "you want to do something fun?"

My eyes lit up, "Yes!"

"Put some shoes on."

I nodded eagerly and ran into the bedroom to get a pair of slip ons.

He followed me in grabbing his own pair.

My head was slightly dizzy but I managed to walk straight.

"Where are we going?"

He eyed me, "surprise."

"Well at least give me a hint."

"It's...outside."

"We're going outside?" I yelled in amazement, "At night?"

"Oh yes. You scared?"

"No," I said stubbornly.

After leaving the buildings we entered the outdoors. It was very dark outside, the stars being the only light source. No one seemed to be out, aside from a few guards walking around the buildings. Roger only waved them off with a smile. Did he know them? Probably.

Everyone else was probably cooped in their rooms for the evening. He led me down a dark path that wound into the dark woods. It was beautiful out and I was grateful he was taking me somewhere new, it made me feel less kidnapped.

After a while of walking, the path wound down to a lake. I looked at Roger with wide eyes.

"We're swimming?"

He looked at me with an excited smile, "Do you want to?"

Apprehension came into mind, would the water be cold? Would things eat me in there?

"Is it cold?" I asked as we neared a wooden platform next to the water.

"Test it."

I kicked off my shoes and sat on the edge of the platform, dipping a foot in the water. To my surprise, the water really wasn't that cold, "Not bad," I muttered.

"Nothing in there is going to kill me, right?"

"No, there are only small fish. They won't bother you."

I smiled, feeling good about swimming knowing that nothing would kill me in there. I stood up, "Okay, let's do it then."

He looked happy, his boyish smile taking over.

That smile gets me every time, I thought.

I peeled off my shirt in one fluid motion and reached down to undo my jeans when I saw Roger still. His eyes took in my body all the way from my head, down to where my hands were at my hips, slowly sliding down my pants. His eyes followed my hands heating up every bit of bare flesh that revealed itself as my jeans hit the floor.

It must have been the alcohol that made me so bold.

Once I was standing there only in a bra and cheeky panties our eyes met and all I saw was pure lust. He flexed his jaw.

I smiled inwardly.

I turned and walked back to the edge of the dock, sitting down with my feet submerged in the water. I gazed up at the stars and noticed the planets that surrounded us. They were as close as the moon was to the earth, a few even closer. I gazed in wonderment, entranced by how beautiful everything was around me.

All of the sudden I was picked up from the floor and held in Roger's arms. He wasn't wearing a shirt and we were skin to skin. A shiver found it's way through me, but was cut short when I noticed Roger's intention.

"Oh no. No. No." I looked at him wearily when I saw the sinister glint in his eye that told me he was up to no good.

"Roger, No. Put me down."

He only laughed as he ran off the dock and jumped, submerging us both fully in the lake's dark depths.

I swam back to the surface and took in a deep breath. When he surfaced I splashed him in the face, "You ass!" I yelled. He then dove back down and grabbed my leg from under the water, dragging me down with him. I kicked my leg free and swam alongside him, punching his arm.

When I rose I swam back to Roger who was looking away from me. I stealthily got behind him and pushed his head in the water, wrapping my arms around his neck from behind. He didn't seem affected, just swimming deeper in the water with me on his back. It was kind of fun, actually. He swam to the opposite end of the lake and I detached from him as we neared the land.

"Want to use the rope?" He asked, eyes lighting up.

"Rope?"

He nodded and waved me over as he walked towards the forests edge, "Come on."

I followed him into the trees and we reached a piece of land that rose high above the water. There was a tree at the edge with a rope attached to it. Roger gripped it and ran from the land, hovering over the lake and let go of the rope, falling into the black water that mirrored the stars with a yell of excitement.

I covered my mouth in surprise. We were just so high up!

He surfaced and called out to me, "Come on, jump!"

I looked at him nervously and glanced at how far the water was from where I was standing. He had guts.

I bit my lip.

"Nat, come on!"

To hell with it. I shook my head and grabbed onto the rope. I backed up and began running toward the edge, jumping off the edge with a scream.

"Yeah!" Roger yelled out as I let go and screamed, falling into the water just a few feet from where he was floating.

The water enveloped my whole body and I felt butterflies throughout my stomach. I swam to the top and grinned at Roger, laughing from the rush it gave me. Nothing like a little cliff jumping to get the endorphins flowing.

I swam over and latched onto him, "Oh my god! That was the most fun I've had in a long time" I giggled.

His eyes darkened and as looked at me.

I swallowed, becoming nervous from his intense gaze. There was a static between us that I hadn't felt before.

"Let's go again," I tried to escape the tension building between us. I swam back to land and he followed me.

I took in a shaky breath as I began walking on the grass. What was that?

Roger jogged up next to me, back to his usual lighthearted self.

"I'm shocked, Gates, thought you'd be too chicken," the side of his mouth quirked up.

"Who, me? Oh no Roger you are sadly mistaken. Natalie Gates is no chicken." I took in his shirtless body that turned to walk backwards in front of me. The water made his boxers cling.

I bit my lip.

He smirked, "What do you say we get a little higher?"

"Higher?" I squeaked, snapped out of my trance. That wasn't highest?!

"Yeah," he nodded his chin at a cliff that rose about twenty feet higher than the first place we jumped, "unless that's too much for you."

He paused in front of me.

I squared my shoulders and stepped up to him, "Let's do it."

He ushered me forward and I began my walk. I looked ahead in the forest when what looked like two glowing eyes stared at me. I stopped, my heart going into overdrive.

I blinked and they were gone. What the hell? I shook my head, it must have just been the alcohol messing with me. 

"Scared?" Roger taunted me. He didn't see it. 

"No, I--," I paused, unsure. 

He chuckled, placing a hand on my lower back, "Come on." 

I followed him up the way and we stood on the edge of the cliff, much higher than we were before. I swallowed, forgetting all about the eyes I thought I saw earlier. I have to jump off this?

Of course I did, I couldn't back out now. He would only fun of me for a week if I didn't.

But we were just so high...

"Are you going to jump or what?"

I eyed him, looking over the edge of the cliff again. I just had to do it.

A swarm of butterflies erupted from me as I took a few steps back, preparing to launch myself.

Roger watched my every move diligently.

I gave him one last look and made a run for it, leaping off the cliffs edge. I screamed until I fell through the water's surface. Holy shit.

I surfaced and Roger stood at least fifty feet above me, laughing and clapping. Then he ran off the edge, howling with his deep voice as he did a backflip into the water.

He fell through the water a few feet next to me, and pulled my leg as he swam to the surface. He faced me with a deep grin. It was infectious.

"I had no idea you were such an adrenaline junky" I spoke.

"In due time," he smiled at me secretly.

***

I undressed in the bathroom and showered off the lake water. After drying off I put on one of his t-shirts and a pair of boxers that graciously lent to me. It was a first, him giving me a dry pair of clothes without a hassle.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room, lying down on my couch bed.

He came over to me with a cup of water and set it on the table next to me, "Here drink some water, you're probably dehydrated."

I stared at him, surprised he was taking care of me. He looked at me funny, "What?"

"Nothing. Thank you," I quickly reached for the cup, gulping down the liquid.

"You know, I'm going to have to go shopping at some point. I can't just keep wearing your clothes."

He nodded, "I'll take you tomorrow."

"Thanks," I smiled at him gratefully.

"Night," he half-smiled.

"Yeah, night," I smiled back. Why is he being so nice to me?

I shook my head, it was probably just the alcohol.

He shut out the light to the living room and I fell asleep with the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 11.4K 21
When Mandy loses her job, she thinks she’s hit rock bottom – until her plane is swallowed by a strange storm that sends her and everyone else on boar...
258K 7.7K 23
Tori gets abducted from earth to be used as a breeder, she gets involved with several aliens, having relationships with each thinking she's found tha...
12.6K 601 25
Our planet had been on the way to destruction same as many others. However, we were able to turn it around but not without major irreversible geneti...
292 19 2
She was abducted but made her own escape, or did she. He tried to protect her, but couldn't protect her from himself.