Sleeping Dragon (Naruto Fanfi...

By becky157689

Suki katsureki was a misunderstood child, the only one who stood by her was her sister maki. Suki was a burde... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 10

17.1K 608 40
By becky157689

Chapter 10

2-3 hours have gone since I left Sakura there alone, I was worried about leaving her to fend for herself if someone were to attack, however the boys were healed and with rest they can easily fight again. Me on the other hand, I was more worried about. I wince everytime I move my right arm and the shocks of pain are still there.

Every now and then I stop for a short rest, but I still continue my way to find a team with the heaven scroll. So far, I havn't come across anyone.. which might be luck on my part, because there is no way I could fight anyone in my current state. Nonetheless, I have to come across someone some time soon, the scroll is first on my list.

I stood to a halt on a tree branch as I could hear running water not so far away from me. I closed my eyes and searched for the direction which it was in. "North-East" I muttered under my breath which was still shaking slightly. I sprinted off into the right direction.

It took me around 10 minutes at my fastest speed, until I reached a large flowing river. You could barely see the fish swimming by due to how dark it is. As soon as I got to it, I took off my shoes and threw them to the side. Panting from exhaustion I strolled slowly into the river. It was freezing cold, but at the moment I had a fever so it felt amazing aganinst my sweety skin.

I was about to get back out when the most horrifying pain shot throug my body, it was the worst of what I had felt all together so far. I could hold it in anymore, I screamed and screamed and screamed until my throat became soar. I fell to my knees in the water, clutching my right arm. "Damn.. Orochimaru..!" I managed to say breathlessly. I see figures almost right in front of me "At such a bad time as well" I mutter, eyeing them suspiciously.

(??? POV)

"Ok, we've had enough rest. All the other teams will be calling it a day soon. You know the plan!" I told my team mates. "No sweat" Tenten said before sighing. "Roger" was Lee's responce "Alright then lets-" I was interrupted by screaming so loud that it probably echoed throughout the whole forest. It was close to our current position as well.

"What the hell?" Tenten asked more to herself.
"Let us go and check it out" Lee stated before running off in the direction which the scream came from. I nodded at TenTen and followed suit.

A few minutes of running later we came across a large river. There was nothing in sight, no sign of whoever was screaming at all. "There's no one here, we're wasting our time. Lets go" I ordered my team mates. TenTen nodded. Lee however, was just standing there staring off into the distance.
"Lee what's wrong? Hurry up!" He just shook his head and pointed "Over there" I looked in the direction he was pointing in and see a figure standing in the middle of the river. Lee runs ahead with TenTen and I following close behind.

We were close enough now to get a good look at the mysterious stranger. It was the rookie genin who was taking the tests alone. She had long brown hair which was tied in a high pony-tail using a blue scalf with white edges, it flowed all around her in the water. Her clothes consisted of all blue and her style was different from anyone I had ever met. What caught me the most was the strange marking on her neck. I could tell that there was more further down as well.

"At such a bad time as well.." I heard her mutter to herself. She was callapsed on her knees clutching her right arm with so much force that her knuckles turned white. "Who.. are..you?" She questioned us in-between heavy breaths. I was about to speak when Lee shouted "I am the almighty Rock Lee. I am here to save you with the power of youth" He was shaking his fist in the air. TenTen chuckled "My name's TenTen and this is Neji" She pointed her thumb to me.

"I..am Suki" She whipered as she stood and walked over to the bank. Suki was struggling her way through the water and I almost felt sorry for her. The strange girl, all of a sudden, fell to the side, Lee however, caught a hold of her before she touched the water. "Thanks" She said gratefully.

My team and I watched as Suki bandaged up her left arm. She was shaking heavily and TenTen decided to help her out. Suki leant against the tree trunk, eyes shut, as we lit up a fire. "Why haven't we taken her scroll yet?" I questioned. "Do you really expect us to steal from her when she's in such a state?" TenTen said annoyed at me for even thinking about it. I shrugged. "I think we should help the damsel in distress" Lee started as he placed more sticks on the newly lit fire.

We heard laughing from behind us and as we turned I saw that It was Suki. "It's ok, I don't need help and there's no need to steal from me either, it's not necessary. What scroll do you have?"
"We have the Earth scroll" TenTen answered almost instantly. Suki nodded and reached into her clothes. She pulled out a heaven scroll and threw it to us. I caught it and glanced at her suspicious. She sighed "There's no need to be so alert. I'll give you that scroll there in return for a favor" I narrowed my eyes "What favor?"
She chuckled "A few hours ago, I left some friends. Naruto and Sasuke are unconsious while Sakura is looking after them. I'm worried for their safety. So.." She trailed off. "Sasuke Uchiha?" Suki nodded "Could you check up on them. I need to find two scrolls now so I don't have the time. Also, I'm in no shape to be fighting with anyone at the moment"

I thought about it, but before I could answer Lee shouted "Of course we will go! I will go and save my love, Sakura. Don't you worry about it Suki-chan, leave everything to us" TenTen nodded in agreement. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose "Fine"

Suki smiled gently at me, but that faded as soon as it came. All of a sudden she fell to the ground shaking and wincing. I watched in confusion. "Hey whats wrong?" TenTen rushed to Suki's side and knelt beside her. "N-nothings wrong. I need to go now" She shakily stood to her feet and walked passed us. I pulled her back, making her stumble into me "I think you should stay here and rest" She dropped to the floor and sighed "I guess your right" And with that said she dosed off.

I looked towards Lee and TenTen, confused as to what I should do. They shrugged "Just bring her back here, she looks cold. The fire should warm her up" TenTen stated as she sat before the flaming fire, Lee followed suit. I looked towards Suki, picked her up bridal style and placed her down besides Lee and myself.

A few hours passed by and everything was still silent. The fire had shrunk and my teammates were half asleep, half awake. I glanced down at Suki, who was clutching her bandaged elbow. Curiosity getting the better of me, I pealed the white fabric off and assessed the wound. What struck me as strange though, was that there was no wound. The only thing I could see was a strange marking. There were three comma's in a circle and it was letting out a kind of purple-blue steam. I stared at it for a while until Suki came to. She jumped from where she lay and stood in a defensive position "Who are you?" She ordered, her voice filled with anger. I glared and ran at her with a kunai. She reached for her own. The clashing of metal awoke my teammates. "I asked..'who.are.you!?'" I smirked "Calm down Suki. Don't you remember yesterday?" TenTen asked.

Suki tilted her head to the right in confusion and she had a thinking face on. All of a sudden her eyes widened "I am soo sorry! I thought you were Orochi-" She caught herself and cleared her throat "I thought you were enemies" She palced her Kunai back into her pouch as I did the same.

"Well.. Lee, TenTen.. Neji" She walked over to the closest tree and glanced at us from over her shoulder "It had been a pleasure meeting you three. Alas I have to go and get some scrolls. I expect to see you in a short while, I will also be checking up on my friends" She winked and jumped away, quickly vanishing into the trees.

I turned to my team with a confused look "Well.. she's an odd one" they both nodded. "Alright lets go!! Suki-chan asked for our almighty help and we shall do all in our might to make sure we do this right!!" Lee shouted and sprinted off in some other direction. TenTen and I sighed and followed suit, at a slower pace.

(Suki's POV)

"Phew! Two scrolls from one team.. how lucky am i?" I placed the heaeven and earth scroll in my clothes and jumped off into the forest. It has been a few hours since I left Neji's group.. they sure were weird, especially Lee. I chuckled and continued towards where I left Sakura with Naruto and Sasuke.
"I wonder If they've already regained consiousness" I mumbled. 'I'm sure they're all fine. Your healing power is stronger than you think. Just, dont worry' Shiro siad to make me feel less aggitated. I nodded and jumped from tree to tree faster.

Finally I came towards the clearing. I jumped down and landed right before a bunch of worn out genin. I tilted my head to the side "What happened here?" Lots of heads turned towards me and Sakura jumped on me, pulling me into a huge hug. "Oh god Suki, the state you were in when you left us was so bad and I was worried about you" I chuckled "I'm fine Sakura. so.. could you let go?" She jumped back and apologised.

I glanced around me and saw Sasuke sitting close to us all worn out again "Tut, tut, tut.. and I just healed you" I said to him shaking my head a few times. He glared "Where were you?" I shrugged "After I saved your buts I went off to find some scrolls. Why?" I asked confused as to why he would even care. "Orochimaru.. he got you, didn't he?" I looked away and scowled at a random tree, not that it deserved my glares "I have no idea as to what your on about!" He was about to say something when I cut him off "Oh my gosh! Lee!" I shouted and ran for him, just about the same time did TenTen show up as well "I'll take care of him now Ino" TenTen began shaking Lee violently and shouting at him to 'pull it together' I chuckled and walked up to them. TenTen looked at me and grinned "TenTen is that you?" Lee spoke, eyes drooping a little "Just what were you thinking, rushing in there all by youself? Look at you, your a mess" "Well, Suki asked for my help and Sakura was in trouble so...I" I cut him off by pulling him into a hug "Thank you Lee. For protecting my friends even though you barely know them. To show you my gratitude, accept this" I placed my palms on his chest and breathed slowly 'Do you want to borrow some strength milady?' Shiro asked. I shook my head mentally 'No thank you Shiro. I want to give him some of mine. It's the least I can do' She smiled and nodded before staying silent again.

After a few seconds I opened my eyes. My hair was flowing around me and my hands were shaking, although only slightly. I was forcing some of my chakra into Lee, this would give him back his much needed strength and make him a little stronger. As the chakra went through Lee, a transparent white light formed around my arms, which also went around his body. I chuckled at his reaction when I was done. "I hope you feel better. Once again, I thank you" After another small squeeze I stood up and turned away. Up in the tree tops I noticed Neji staring down at us. I winked at him and walked over to Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura was currently having her hair done by Ino so I left them at it. Shikamaru and Choji were just standing in a random spot and TenTen and Lee went away with Neji towards the tower. I sighed and sat next to the boys.

"Hey" I looked at Sasuke "Whats up?" "How.. do you know Orochimaru?" I paused and stared at him wide-eyed before calming myself down "I have no idea as to what your on about, I've never met him before today and don't plan to ever again. Now, I think you should rest before leaving towards the tower. I.. am off as well" I jumped up again. Said 'bye' to Naruto and smirked at Sasuke.. who nin return glared at me suspiciously.

"Hey Sakura. I'm off now. I'll see you at the tower ok" Before waiting for her reply I walked away "Bye, Choji..Shikamaru" They each gave me a nodd and a short wave as I disappeared into the forest and headed for my next destination.. the tower!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 23 18
Remade What if Sarada had a younger brother who was colder than Sasuke. One who went through unbearable trauma. One who forgot what pain feels like. ...
383K 13K 43
Sasaki Senna, a bounty hunter. She lost her family and was saved by non other than Itachi. He train her to be a ninja and left her to survive the cru...
52.6K 1.4K 44
At only 7 years old, Yuki was abandoned by her village at a young age after an act of self defense to save her life was misconstrued for cold blooded...
9.7K 546 36
She was mute, because of the man who killed her mother, father, and siblings, hell her entire village. She didn't have any friends because there were...