Mr. Mahone

By ameezy24

I know I'm wrong but I can't help myself. {completed} More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Epilogue
SEQUEL
Hey

17

11.6K 160 62
By ameezy24

Riley.

After we ate, Austin gave me a tour of the boat. He showed me the bedroom last and it was decorated from top to bottom. There were your basic rose pedals covering the floor leading to the bed with more. Then you have your classic candles illuminating the room.

We head back up to the front of the boat and I lean against the railing, admiring everything.

Austin wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"Enjoying the view?" he asked, I nodded.

"Good bevasue I've been enjoying mine all night." he pecked my neck making me blush and laugh at his lame remark.

"That was so corny." I giggled as I turned around in his arms.

"Only for you baby." he pecked my lips.

I leaned in for another kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He tightened his grip on my hips and dug his fingers into them making me release a small moan.

"Let's explore the bedroom, you didn't get a full tour of it." he winked and tangled our hands together, leading us back down to the bedroom.

As soon as we hit the last step he turned around and devoured my lips. My feet were lifted off of the ground and soon wrapped around autin's body.

I smile into the kiss and pull at his hair. "I thought I was getting a tour." I smirked.

"Fuck the tour." he breathed and captured my lips again.

He lead us to the bed and turned us around so that I was on the bottom. Austin's grabby hands swiftly pulled off my dress and my heels were next until his phone started ringing in his pocket.

He ignored it as he hungrily kissed my neck then my phone started ringing in my clutch. I went to grab it but Austin grabbed my hand and used his free hand to enter my underwear.

"Austin, what if its my parents." I moan as he rubs small circles on my clït.

He releases my hand but doesn't stop his torture. I look at the caller id and saw that it was Taylor.

"Hey t-tay. " is stutter when Austin moves his body down in between my legs.

"WHERE ARE YOU?! I tried calling my dad but he won't answer and im so scared right now." she yelled through the phone as I quickly sat up leaving Austin confused as he was about to devour my lower region.

He gave me a glare but I glared back because my situation was more important.

"Taylor what are talking about? What happened?" I urged and I guess the mention of Taylor alerted Austin because he sat up quickly and came closer to the phone.

"I was walking to my car after practice and some guy came and tried to touch me. Fortunately someone saw us and grabbed him off of me. They called the police and now I'm at the police station. Supposedly this guy has been running around raping girls and no-one has caught him." she explained in a shaky voice.

"I just want to go home." she cried.

Austin quickly got up and gave me my dress, running upstairs.

"Ok Taylor I'll go to your house and get your dad and we'll be there soon." I lied.

"Ok, just hurry. Please." she begged.

I hung up and got my clothes. I quickly got dressed just as Austin ran back down.

"We're turning around. You can't go in those clothes. She'll question it. There are extra clothes in the closet." he told me so I walked to the closet and slipped out of my dress once again to put some jeans and a T-shirt on.

"Now tell me what happened." he demands as he changed out of his formal clothes to slide on some casual ones.

"Taylor said she was going to her car and some guy tried to touch her who supposedly has been going around raping girls. Someone caught him and now she's at the police station." I explained and Austin completely froze.

I actually felt scared. His face went red with anger and his hands balled into fists. I've never seen him this mad and I honestly didn't know what to do.

"Austin calm down-"

"Shut up" he demanded which caught me off guard.

"What? " I asked.

"Shut. Up." he repeated in a more angry tone.

"This is my fault. I should've never taken you out. I should've just stayed home so I could take Taylor to practice and back. I shouldve never done this." his words cut like knives.

"W-what are you saying?" I asked on the verge of tears.

"Im saying I dont want to see you again. This, whatever it is, has to stop. Your bestfriend is my daughter. Im not going to jail for this. Im not Riesling everything for s a stupid little girl." he yelled in my face.

He angrily went upstairs as I stood there, drowning in so many emotions.

I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what to say. I was hurt that he felt that way but angry for the fact that he pinned the blame on me. I was confused because I didn't know if he felt this way the whole time or just now. Sad is an understatement. I grabbed my heels and slowly walked up the stairs.

I found Austin standing their, gripping the rail. My heels clicked against the wooden tile making his head snap towards me.

"Riley, im so sorry. Id dint mean to lash out on you l-" he stepped towards me.

"Stop." I said angrily as I walked away.

"Riley-" he followed me.

"I said stop."

"You were right. This, whatever the hell this is, needs to stop. After this, dont expect to see me again. Just stay away from me."

He stopped and his head fell.

"Riley ple-"

"Stop talking." I demanded. The boat came to a stop and we got off.

The car ride was silent. No sounds. No nothing.

We arrive at the police station and I stayed in the car as Austin when to get Taylor.

After about 10 mintues they finally cam out and got in the car. Once again there was silence. None of us were in a good mood so we stayed silent.

We arrived at my house and I quickly got out of the car saying thank you and telling Taylor I will see her later.

When I finally got to my room I broke down. All of my built up emotions came pouring out of me like a river.

I couldn't control it and eventually cried myself to sleep.

I woke up to my parents hovering over me with food in their hands.

I sat up and smiled, reaching for a hug.

"Why were you crying sweetie?" my mom asked reffering to my tear stained cheeks.

"I was just missing you guys." I lied.

We carried the food downstairs and ate it in the livingroom while watching a movie. Being with my parents was so fun. Their never really around so when they are I take advantage of it and enjoy it as much as possible.

They took my mitoooff of Austin completely until they had to leave for a short business meeting.

I continued to watch TV until I heard a knock on my door.

I got up to answer it and my face fell.

"What do you want? I told you to le-" Austin cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.

I pulled away and slapped him right across the face.

A single tear slid down my cheek as red appeared on his.

"Its over Austin." I cry and slam the door in his face as a tear slipped out of his eye.

I slid down the door as Austin banged on it.

"Riley please! Im so sorry I didn't mean any of it i was just angry." he sobbed making me cry even more.

This continued for another minute or so until he finally gave up.

"If you want to be alone, I will leave you alone. But please dont hate me. Please." he begged through sniffles and sobs.

I've never seen or heard Austin cry before but that still won't change my decision.

Its. over.

____________________________________
Finally we have reached the end of this book. Thank you so much for reading this book and showing so much love. Get ready for the sequel.

SIKE!

I would feel terrible leaving it like this. This chapter was supposed to be romantic but I changed my mind BC I was in a bad mood. Sorrryyyy.

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 769 27
Falling in love with my best friends dad isn't something that was meant to happen. Will it last? Is he the person i think he is? *first time writing...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
83.2K 1.2K 31
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth. I'm just a little too not over you. copyright @bootlegrayson
20.6K 937 44
I'm so confused on how I feel.