You Like Me? (Haikyuu!! Vario...

Από BitterSweet1010

-Follows Haikyuu Story Plot- ONLY MATURE CONTENT BY CURSE WORDS You are a first year student at Karasuno. As... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Kageyama's Ending
Chapter 26 - Hinata's Ending
Chapter 27 - Sugawara's Ending
Chapter 28 - Nishinoya's Ending
Chapter 29 - Oikawa's Ending
Chapter 30 - Tsukishima's Ending
Chapter 31 - Yamaguchi's Ending
Chapter 32 - Kuroo's Ending
Chapter 33 - Iwaizumi's Ending
Chapter 34 - Kenma's Ending
Chapter 35 - Daichi's Ending
Chapter 36 - Tanaka's Ending
Chapter 37: Asahi's Ending
Chapter 38 - Akaashi's Ending
Chapter 39 - Bokuto's Ending
Chapter 40 - Lev's Ending
Chapter 41 - Ushijima's Ending
Chapter 42 - Yaku's Ending
Chapter 43 - Tendou's Ending
Chapter 44: Semi's Ending
Chapter 45 - Terushima's Ending
Chapter 47 - Valentine's special
Chapter 48 - Kentarou's Ending
Chapter 1 - Preview of Male Reader

Chapter 46 - Kindaichi's Ending

1.8K 53 6
Από BitterSweet1010

Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu

The volleyball bounced off of Oikawa's arms as Hinata was the one to spike it. Kindaichi's face tensed up. This was it.. the team wasn't going to the finals. They had lost.. to Karasuno. His senpais, Iwaizumi and Oikawa both looked sad. Tears fell from his eyes as he glanced over to Karasuno who was yelling and cheering. He glared at his old teammate before noticing you. You're smile was bright and happy. But when he saw you looked over to his team he saw your smile immediately disappear. Your eyes looked so painful seeing his team lost. It perked up his attention greatly.

~~~

You were now in front of Kindaichi as he gave you a smile.

"Long time no see?" He chuckled nervously. You both were in your second year of High School.

"Y-Yeah.." You smile, angel like. You're face was flustered greatly before Kageyama took notice that you were with an Aoba Josai teammate. He put his arm around your shoulder and glared at the boy.

"(l/n) don't talk to him."

"B-But Kageyama-"

"Listen to me."

"Okay.." You mumbled as Kageyama pushed you away as he turn to Kindaichi.

"What do you have with our spiker?" Kageyama asked the boy who only rolled his eyes. He was scared, not at Kageyama, but scared if you were dating him. The gross feeling of jealously washed over him as he bitterly laughed.

"I was just talking to her. Anything wrong with that? King of the court?" Kindaichi said as Kageyama glared at him.

"Don't talk to her again." Kageyama boldly said before leaving. It was training camp time. And Oikawa and Iwaizumi wasn't going to be there too. He groaned as he went over to his teammates. From the corner of his eyes, he could see Kageyama getting scolded from Ennoshita and yourself.

Through warmups and stretches his eyes were lock on you. He remember hearing his senpais talking about you.

~~Flash Back~~

Kindaichi sighed forgetting his kneepads in the locker room yet once again. He heard people talking, not even listening to the conversation he thought it was some of his teammates. He opened the locker room to find Oikawa and Iwaizumi glaring at each other and yelling, Kindaichi stopped in his tract as they both looked over to him.

"W-What's going on?" He asked his senpais as Iwaizumi sighed and pushed the setter away from his kohai.

"We were just talking about Karasuno." He said as Oikawa laughed bitterly before looking at Iwaizumi.

"About (l/n) specially." He scoffed as Iwaizumi glared at the captain.

"Did something bad happen to her?" Kindaichi asked, suddenly worried.

Both older boys looked away, avoiding eye contact with the boy.

"No, were just both in love with her." Iwaizumi flat out stated.

Kindaichi widen his eyes, but then looked to the side in a rather flustered way.

"It's not like I'm going to see her anyways. So, I want her to date anyone but Oikawa." He said as Oikawa rolled his eyes.

"I just don't want Tobio-chan to be dating her." Oikawa relied as Iwaizumi sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Kindaichi, do you like (l/n) in any emotionally way?" Iwaizumi question as the kohai became uncomfortable.

"I like her.. A-A lot actually." Kindaichi looked to the side as Oikawa grabbed the boy by the collar and slammed him against the lockers.

"OI! SHITTYAWA!" Iwaizumi yelled.

"I WANT YOU TO KEEP HER AWAY FROM DATING ANYONE! IN KARASUNO! GOT IT!?" Oikawa yelled at Kindaichi who stiffen by the hard contact with the lockers.

"I got it-" Before Kindaichi could even reply, Iwaizumi pushed him.

"Idiot, be careful with him. Kindaichi, I want you to protect her, and I swear to god, if you hurt her I will kill you." Iwaizumi said as the first year gulped nervously. "She's been though a lot, and I just really need to trust. But can I?"

He nodded slowly as Oikawa sighed in defeat.

"Be good to her." Oikawa concluded, getting his backpack and leaving. Iwaizumi stared at his bestfriend leaving. He took a deep breath before putting a arm around Kindaichi.

"Thanks." He smiled before getting his backpack too, and left. Leaving the first year alone in the lockers room. It was a really hard mission, to make him fall in love with you, and not any of your teammates who you spend more time with. It was a disadvantage for him. But, if you didn't like him, he wasn't going to force you to love him. But what he didn't know, is that you were already in love with him.

~~End Of Flash Back~~

After practice, you all were headed back to your rooms to get ready for dinner. You took a shower and putted on basketball shorts and a t-shirt as your PJs. You brushed your hair, smoothly before thinking back to practice. Kindaichi was looking at you the whole time, and every time you would catch him, his cheeks would turn a light pink. In all honesty, you thought it was pretty cute. And each time you caught him he would think, 'Damn it.. now she thinks I'm some type of stalker...'

Your flustered self caught attention to your teammates when you were walking together to the dinning area. 

"Are you okay (l/n)? You looked kind of red." Ennoshita worriedly asked as you shook it off. You saw a near by bathroom.

"I need to use the bathroom. Don't wait for me, I'll be fine." You smiled, reassuring that it was okay. The rest of your team nodded as you washed your face quickly before going out again. You saw Aoba Josai team too. You saw Kindaichi walking in the back of the group. You pulled his arm and (tried to) cover his mouth. He tensed by the sudden contact and let out a small gasped.

You pulled him into the girls bathroom as you smiled cheekily at him.

"(l/n), what are you doing?" Kindaichi asked, clearly flustered. He was thinking such dirty things, but he knew that your were to innocent to do such lewd things to him. (OR THOUGHT).

"Call me (y/n). Were good friends.. aren't we?" You asked with a smile. He kept thinking dirty things, only because his back was pressed against the cold bathroom walls.

"Yutaro.. and yeah." Kindaichi said as you smiled.

"Now that were really good friends! Why were you looking at me during practice?" You said smiling.

Minute by minute, Kindaichi's face kept getting redder, to the point where he suddenly smacked himself.

"EHH?"

"G-Goman, proceed?" Kindaichi spluttered as you sweat dropped.

"I said, why were yo staring at me?" You asked yet again. This time Kindaichi's face redden by embarrassment.

"I-I was not!" His voice creak unexpectedly, due to how nervous he was. His cheeks was filled with pink as he tried to keep his cool.

"Then why are you blushing!"

"I'm not blushing!"

"You will be blushing more if you don't tell me!"

"I did tell you! I wasn't blushing-"

You pulled him by the collar and planted a kiss on his lips. It took him a minute to process what you had said (and the kiss).

'You will be blushing more if you don't tell me!'

Ah.. that's what you meant when you said that. His cheeks were redder than they have ever been before. His eyes widen with relief as he stared at you. Your eyes were closed, and enjoying the kiss. You pulled away, much to his dislikes.

You study his features, before becoming red with embarrassment and avoiding eye contact with him. Which confused him greatly.

"A-ah.. I shouldn't have done that. I-I understand if you don't like me." You managed to choke before tears appeared in your eyes. It was really careless and embarrassing thing to do, especially in front of your crush.

He tilted his head to the side as you turn towards the door, hesitating to open the door.

"I-I'll be going. F-Forget what happen." You managed to choke out as grabbed the handle. The next thing you knew your wrist was grabbed and pulled into an embrace.

"Why would you want me to forget this? It made my heart fluttered." Kindaichi admitted as you tensed by the sudden hug.

His words made you flustered and had made butterflies in your stomach. Your head was on his chest as you could hear his heat beat fasten, then slow down.

"What made you think I didn't like the kiss?" Kindaichi asked softly, petting your hair in comfort. More tears threated to fall out in embarrassment.

"I-It just looked like you didn't like it. Your eyes were widen. You weren't responding to the kiss too. When I pulled away it just seemed you didnt like it.. at all.." You muttered as he sighed.

"Stop assuming things. I love you. It just took me some time to proceed that you liked me too. I couldn't tell that you liked me too. " His words made your knees weaken. His words.. voice.. touch.. made you weak. You trembled under him as you looked at him. He smiled sweetly before your grabbed the back of his neck. You pulled him down towards you as you kissed him yet again.

"I love you too." You smiled with some tears that was on the verge of spilling. He cresses you cheek and wiped your tears away with a smile. But his face quickly turn into a worried like face.

"Is something wrong?" You asked as he nodded.

"Kageyama. He wouldn't let me date you."

"Who said that Kageyama was the boss of me?" You raised an eyebrow as he sighed yet nodded.

"I know, I know. But he will kill me."

"Not unless I yell at him." You chuckled as he sighed.

"Stop being so cute. Let's go before our team starts to worried about us." Kindaichi said taking your hand, exiting the bathroom, hand in hand.

~~~MANY YEARS LATER~~~ 

"Holy shit."

"What is it?"

"Its a mini (y/n)."

"What the fuck? Where?"

"THERE! YOU SEE IT! RIGHT THERE!" Oikawa screamed pointing at a little girl at the park.

Iwaizumi looked at his friend in annoyance before going to the girl.

"IWA-CHAN! DON'T GET TO CLOSE! SHE MIGHT ACT LIKE (L/N) TOO!" Oikawa yelled as Iwaizumi smiled at the girl.

You were at the park celebrating the volleyball games of 2015-16. (d/n) tilted her head and let out a innocent giggled.

"Iwa-kun!" She smiled as Iwaizumi widen his eyes.

'Holy crap, she knows my name.'

"AH! (d/n)! DONT GO RUNNING OFF LIKE THAT!" You panted as Yutaro followed behind too.

"Oh, Kindaichi, (l/n)." Iwaizumi smiled before standing back up.

"Its Kindaichi (y/n) now." You smiled sweetly before Iwaizumi smiled at Kindaichi.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Kindaichi. Is this your daughter?" He asked pointing at (d/n) who was clinging onto Oikawa's leg.

"GET HER OFF!"

"TRASHAWA QUIET!"

"A-Ah.. yeah.." Kindaichi sweat dropped before taking (d/n) away.

"How does she know my name?" Iwaizumi asked as you both laughed nervously.

"Instead of kids shows, (d/n) watches volleyball. Since your a famous volleyball player, I talk to her about you. She admires you and Oikawa a lot."

"Oh really?"

"Y-Yeah.."

"YOU'VE DONE GOOD!" Iwaizumi and Oikawa shouted happily patting Kindaichi on the back. You stared at the 3 idiots and your daughter in confusion.

"What the hell?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's up my dudes!? I'm just going to be telling you guys how I'm feeling, because I just need to tell someone. Okay, so, I'm having mixed feelings for someone at school who I like. The more I think about it, the more I like him. I don't even know if he likes me back, but I use to have a HUGE crush on him. But then the feelings went away.. THEN BAM! I had the feelings again. I don't think he likes me back, it just seemed like I don't know him that much. Plus, in one of my classes there is this older classmate (MEH SENPAI // BTW I DON'T CALL HIM THAT xd) and I think I'm also developing small, AND I MEAN SMALL feelings for him. But I don't know him that much too, and I'm pretty sure his girlfriend is in the exact same class with him and me so.. RIP. DON'T NOW CALL ME A WHORE, SLUT, PLAYER, BECAUSE I DO NOT EVEN KNOW IF I EVEN HAVE A CRUSH ON THEM! Anyways... I hope you enjoyed Kindaichi's ending. Next is MAD DOG CHAN!1!1  

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

6K 126 23
(F/n) (l/n) was born in Miyagi but left to Canada when she was only 7. She had to move back due to her toxic family. Now (F/n) is a first year at Ka...
181K 5K 42
"𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗻, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" ~Where Kenma finally decides to look up from his phone and the first thing h...
254K 4.7K 40
Fluff and angst I have a lemon book Requests are open This book would be mostly underrated characters
2.3K 75 14
𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 2 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙠𝙮𝙪𝙪 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚! 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙎𝘼𝙑𝘼𝙂𝙀...