-Not Worthy- | {A Hak X Reade...

De Rei_To_Rin

Living in a castle is a nice life, isn't it? Sometimes you get treated just like a princess... but you're jus... Mais

Secret hideout
Do I...?
The Thunder Griffon
Running Away
Game of Neglect
The Wind Clan
Saying goodbye
Sacrifices
I Love You
Yun
The Journey
Gija
Shielded Eyes

Looking into stars...

3K 81 17
De Rei_To_Rin

Your P.O.V.

Trickling...
Where was it coming from...?
Am I in heaven?

It's sounded like someone was sobbing... a bit away from me... why should someone cry is heaven? Or is this... Hell...

I fluttered my eyes open to enter instant pain in my body, I could move, and I could walk, but I was in no condition to fight. I look over and see Yona laying down... she is here too? This must be real life! I feel the bandages all around me and look around some more.

Then I see this... ginger-haired woman... she was beautiful! I bet she was taking care of us.

Then the thought popped into my head... Hak! I looked around to not see him anywhere... Did Hak... die? My eyes filled up with tears at the thought... but I still heard those sobbing noises, who could it be?

I got up out of bed and started walking out of their, so-called, house. I entered the woods in front of the house and started walking towards the noise... I kept walking until I heard what seemed like a river.

I kept walking and that's when I saw it... the shimmering river at night... but, there was a strong figure in front of it, kneeling down... it was the sobbing noise...

Hak's P.O.V.

(An: Music time!)

For every night that (Y/n) didn't wake up, I went to the river and prayed to the gods for her well being... sure, I didn't believe in all of this "god stuff", by at this point... it was all I had left...

I kept sobbing, knowing that this was the most I have cried over something in my entire life. The thought of (Y/n) being dead just made me want to cry more...

But then, I heard... footsteps coming near me... I kept sobbing, not knowing what to do at this point, I didn't even touch my glaive.

???: H-Hak?!

I gasped and quickly stopped crying, I turned around slowly... I knew who this was... I darted around quickly to see an injured body, limping my way... it was (Y/n)'s...

      I ran up to her and hugged her tightly, despite her injuries, I didn't care, she was the love of my life, and she was alive...

(Y/n): H-Hak...!

Hak: Don't make me worry like that again...

(Y/n): I-I won't...

      I sobbed into her soft (h/c) hair... stroking it with my fingers, I was so happy... but... it didn't look like she was...

      She looked down and didn't respond, as if she wished that she had actually died. What was happening?

      It took a while, but she sobbed too and hugged me back, I felt her warmth all around me, it was the best feeling, the feeling of being alive... with her right beside me.

     Soon after, she pushed me away and looked down, it stabbed me in the heart to see her like that...

Hak: (Y/n)...?

(Y/n): Wh-why did you let me go...? B-because you love Y-Yona... N-not me...

Hak: N-no! I thought Yona was you! I didn't know you were in my loose arm! (Y/-

(Y/n): So now you're saying that if Yona really was me, then you would've released the real Yona and let her die?! While holding me?! Wow, that makes it a lot better, Hak!

Hak: Hey! You know that's not what I meant!
You know that I love you!

(Y/n): Really, Hak? Because it didn't look like it...

      (Y/n) set her gaze onto mine, her eyes and blood, full of rage. She turned coldly and walked away, leaving me along in the dark...

      Now I didn't feel like crying, I felt rage burn inside of me, rage for myself. The same feeling again came back. It's all my fault... the one person I love, just walked away from me, without a single care in the world.....

      I snapped out of my trance, not knowing what to do, feeling useless and weak. I looked ahead to see (Y/n) not there. I pulled myself down into a gentle sob. I didn't know what to do...

       Why was she making me feel this way... sure she was the love of my life... but no one has ever made me feel more hurt than I am right now... her rejection hurt more than the scars that I have endured, they hurt more than falling off of that cliff, they hurt more then even... loosing king Il.

      Looking back into the stars... I prayed some more, I needed this extra luck to get me and her, hopefully back on track, even though there is a high chance of that ever happening.....

      ~Timeskip~

I slightly opened my eyes to hear birds chirping, and the summer gaze flashing at me. Forgetting all that happened last night, I jumped up off of the ground, wondering how I ended up sleeping outside. I strolled over to Yun's house to see Ik-Su talking with Yona. I looked over some more to see (Y/n) eating a steam bun.

I started walking over to (Y/n), but I stopped in my tracks to realize that she was angry... memories of that night came flooding back. I was clueless... i then decided that I would talk to Ik-Su and Yona first.

Yona: Oh! Goodmorning, Hak!

Ik-Su: Well hello there Hak, how did you sleep?

Hak: ... Not very well...

Ik-Su: You can talk to me about it if you like, I'll pray for your well being...

Hak: Yeah... thanks... do that...

      Yona started at me in a confused way and pursed her lips. I looked over at (Y/n) again, still eating her steam bun, she was more saddened now. I looked away.

Yun: Hey, big guy, can I talk to you?

Hak: Mm? Okay...

      We walked outside, I looked bewildered to see a determined Yun. I got surprised and spoke up...

Hak: What do you want?

Yun: It's about you and that girl...

Hak: Yona?

Yun: No, (h/c).

Hak: (Y/n)... what about her...?

Yun: Yona told me that you guys had some sort of... relationship... what happened to it? You didn't seem very exited to see her awake this morning...

Hak: I'm not going to talk about it...

Yun: Well, can you at least tell me some parts so I can maybe hel-

Hak: I said I don't want to talk about it!

I grabbed Yun's collar and pushed him up to a tree, I had an angry expression on my face, why couldn't he just leave me alone?!

Yun's face was full of fear as he tried to yell words, I almost shut him up for good, until...

???: Hak! What are you doing?!

I darted around to see exactly who I expected... (Y/n). I released Yun immediately and hung my head down, Yun fell down with his back to the tree, trying to gain strength.

Hak: ...

(Y/n): WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! HE SAVED US! HE SAVED ME! WHEN EVEN YOU WEREN'T THERE!

I saw droplets of tears hit the grassy surrounding, I glanced up at (Y/n)'s face to see she was crying, I almost felt like doing it too. Now she hates me more than she already did, enough to come into someone's defense, using the mistake I made.

I was lame... I thought, I was hurt... I wanted to cry. I saw (Y/n) walk away, I did the same thing, just in the opposite direction, leaving Yun.

~Timeskip~

I was in a much better mood now. It was now nightfall, I was staring up into the stars, without a care in the world. I could smell Yun making dinner, but I didn't care. While looking into the stars, I started to space out...

An: Just play the same song)

~Flashback~

Hak: Come on... just throw it already!

(Y/n): I'm scared it's gonna hit you!

Hak: Don't worry, I can dodge, just do it!

(Y/n): A-are you sure?

Hak: Yes!

(Y/n): A-alright! Hmm.... ha!

      I smiled, wide eyed at her commitment to spear fighting, she actually did it. She landed a hit on me.

      The spear flew past my face and into the tree behind me... I saw her come rushing over.

(Y/n): H-Hak! Are you okay! I'm so so so so sorry!!!

Hak: It's fine... don't sweat it! Just a scar...

(Y/n): Be more careful next time...

Hak: Whatever...

~End~

(Y/n): Hey! Dinner's ready...

Hak: Sure...

(Y/n): Arg... Are ya coming or not?!

Hak: Only if you're inviting me.

(Y/n): Yun and Yona did...! Now hurry up! It's getting cold...

Hak: I guess I'll starve then...

(Y/n): Tch. I could care less!

Hak: ... Just don't worry so much about me.

(Y/n): I never have! Stop messing with me!

Hak: Whatever...

      (Y/n)'s eyes widened, as if she had remembered something... what was it?

(Y/n): I... I remember...

Hak: ...?

      Her eyes lit up and her eyes teared up, I could see the sadness in her eyes.

(Y/n): That day... I could never forget...

Hak: What are you talking about?

      I was sitting up at this point, looking her in the eyes... what was going on? I then remembered the brief memory...

(Y/n): J-just come and eat...

      I saw her trot away, a tear fell from her face, I almost felt like crying too... almost. I saw her enter the house. I turned my head away as my stomach grumbled, I wanted to eat, but I didn't want to face (Y/n), or make her cry. So, I decided that I could lay off dinner for just one night.

      At this point I didn't know what to do anymore... I didn't know how to make her love me again... as much as I hated it, I still loved her. what am I doing?!

      I looked back up into the stars and just daydreamed of kissing (Y/n) again... I wanted to run up and hold her, I wanted to kiss her... But... I feel like her feelings for me had gone long ago.

      I decided to sleep outside again... What a pain... and to think I do all of this for you...

           "It's all for you... (Y/n)..."

{sorry! I promise to make the next chapter 2000 words! Just to make up for this super duper long hold up. Comment on my "Yuri x Reader" Fanfic if you want me to work on the next chapter of that next... So if I don't see any comments, imma work on the next chapter to this story next! Luv you!}

                 ~Riku

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

279K 9.8K 29
Y/N, the queen of her kingdom at the young age of 14 when both her parents were killed. A strong warrior of a queen she was, her legendary reign cutt...
53.4K 902 28
Being an only child in a poor family is tough. Moving your whole life to be a servant for the king is even harder. Winnie packs her things and goes t...
154 1 7
two princesses from Kouka kingdom. This story includes Mentions of rape/ murder. Smut(you can skip) and fluff etc
13.1K 377 34
You were a neko with dreams. You always wondered what it was like to be a princess, and now you can. You have discovered that you were a princess, yo...