Rejected Once? And Now I Have...

By Jason15_HeavyMetal

I was always told once you find your mate, everything was up hill from then on. Did anyone ever-EVER- think t... More

Rejected Once? And Now I Have A New Mate?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2--REJECTION
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
IM BACK!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
I'M SO SORRY! UPDATE SOON!
Chapter 14.

Chapter 10

44.6K 1.1K 159
By Jason15_HeavyMetal

A/N: HI YOU GUYSEZZ. :)

FIRST REAL UPLOAD IN A MONTH.

FEEL REALLY BAD...

I JUST HAD TO LOSE MY FLASHDRIVE.

ANYWAYS!

VOTE?

COMMENT?

FAN?

READ?

<3JASON.(:

Chapter 10

*Zeke's POV*

I was right.

It was a long drive back. Longer than an hour and a half drive should be.

All the while, I couldn't stop thinking about my mate in the passenger seat next to me. Not even two feet away from me in this cramped car. I want to tell Dez to keep going to the Alpha House without us and take Anya back to the safe house, so I can do all of the things to her that are running through my mind.

Hell, I don't think I could make it back there. I probably could only pull over on the side of the road. But I know she wouldn't like that, and I want our mating to be special.

Usually when a Special wolf finds their mate, their other half is a normal wolf. But if the Special Wolf is a she-wolf, they have to be mated to an Alpha or a strong Beta for their mate to break through their virginity barrier.

And no male wolf, Alpha or regular, can have intercourse with a Special She-wolf if they aren't her mate. Because, even if they are Alpha, they aren't strong enough. Only the Alpha mate can. They were born with more strength to be able to do it.

I was broken out of my thoughts by another flare of Anya's arousal.

How in the world am I going to keep my wolf from breaking loose and taking her right here in this car?

I sighed inwardly.

*Anya's POV*

Ever since Zeke herded me into his car, I haven't been able to keep my arousal under control. It keeps getting worse.

I can see Zeke squirming from the corner of my eye.

I take pride in seeing my squirm because of me. But I know it is also unbearable for him. I don't take much pride in that.

~

~

After an hour and a half of driving, we pull up to a huge house. No, a mansion. Huge yard of fresh cut green grass surrounded it. I could see a forest behind it. Natural spring flowers spread out throughout one side of the yard.

All in all, it was beautiful.

I could hear running water somewhere. There is a hidden waterfall somewhere out in the forest. My hearing let me know this. I knew my hearing was better than an Alpha wolves with my wolf, but with her joined into me, I hear everything!

The car stopped in the round-a-bout in front of the house. I saw Dez walk into the mansion after giving a person the keys to his yellow truck and that said person drive the bumblebee into a side garage.

They have help here? I thought. They must be rich.

The car stopped and Zeke got out and opened my door before a cute teenage boy, who was walking toward the car grinning, could. I stepped out and smiled at the boy. He blushed and smirked. He opened his mouth to say something, but Zeke's growl shut him up.

The boy hurriedly got in the car and drove it to the garage where Dez' went.

I chuckled softly.

Zeke gave me a small smile and grabbed my hand, leading me up the steps of the huge house. We stopped at the door and Zeke turned me toward him.

"Welcome to the Alpha House," he tells me with a wide smile, while opening the tall wooden door.

"More like mansion," I mutter lowly.

Apparently he heard me, because he laughed.

The inside was like a freaking bachelor pad. Pizza boxes on the floor in front of the huge plasma TV, an ugly green sofa with matching chairs that had duct tape patches on them, and posters of different sport teams all over the walls. Mostly basketball players.

This room definitely needs some feminine redecorating.

"Please tell me your house doesn't look like this," I turn and ask him.

He blushes and looks away. "I told Kemper to clea- wait. My house? This is my house," he tells me, looking puzzled.

"You live with the Alpha?" I ask curiously, while looking around for any cleanliness. I found none.

"No... I am the Alpha." He tells me.

I turn and look at him with wide eyes. "You are the Alpha?" I ask, shocked.

"Yeah, I turned out being stronger than the old Alpha's son, so my wolf forced me to fight him for the role. I was only 14 and the son was 18. The son thought I was some little kid trying to make him look bad, but he was cocky and thought he wouldn't lose. I got the first three blows and he gave up. I was three times stronger than him, so those three blows were pretty damaging."

"Did the Alpha get mad that you beat his son?" I ask.

"No, because he knew his son was cocky and arrogant-more so than a normal pre-Alpha should be. The son had already made devastating decisions that almost destroyed the pack. The Alpha told me later on that he was trying to find a wolf to beat his son from other packs, since all the other wolves his son's age were his friends. He told me he was glad his son didn't turn out to be Alpha," he told me, playing with one of my hands.

I took my hand away from his. He's Alpha, he probably has other girl's around here for his lonely nights. He won't be touching me until he cuts all ties with them. I forced a neutral expression on my face and asked, "Did the son take it well?"

He frowned at my action and expression, but answered my question anyway, "He ran away from the pack. But he promised me one thing before he did..." he trailed off.

Before I could ask him what the promise was that the son told him, Dez walked into the room with a good-looking guy trailing after him. This guy had red hair, freckles, green eyes, and a nice body. He's the best looking Ginger I have ever seen.

The mystery guy whistled lowly when he noticed me in the room, "Dez, is this the chick that had you occupied? Now I know why you ran off," he said while looking me up and down and biting his bottom lip. "Can I have a go at her?" he asked Dez lowly without taking his eyes off of my breasts.

I could feel Zeke start to shake next to me, but I put my hand on his arm and sent him a mental message that I didn't know I could do, 'I've got this,' I whispered into his mind. 'Calm down.' This being said, he instantly calmed down.

I put on my most seductive looking face I could come up with on the spot, and walked towards the guy with my eyes glowing silver.

He looks up, noticing me coming his way. He faces turns puzzled, "Why are your eyes..." he trails off, falling under my spell, his eyes starting to glow.

I hear Dez snicker quietly in the background.

Once I reach the guy, I trail my finger from his chest to his pants zipper and play with it. He gulps and I feel him harden under my hand.

I smirk inwardly, but keep my face pouty for him.

I lean forward and whisper in his ear, "Go strip for me-" I pause and softly grab his now tight pants, and continue, "-and put on a red speedo, then run through the house, for me."

He turns and runs up the stairs.

Once I hear a door shut, I burst out laughing, accompanied by Dez and Zeke's laughter.

"I have been trying to prank Kemper ever since we were little kids, but it always seemed to backfire on me, though," Zeke tells me with Dez nodding in agreement.

Before I can respond, the guy-Kemper-runs back downstairs in only a speedo. He still has an erection. I cover my mouth trying to stop my giggle from escaping. Zeke and Dez apparently can't restrain themselves, because they start snickering. Loudly, I might add.

His eyes are still glowing, so that means mine are still. My voice must still be sensual, too.

I chuckle softly and turn my full attention back towards Kemper. I hear two groans in the background.

Smirking, I tell Kemper, "Now, go run through the yard for me, baby." I said baby like I was talking to one, but with my sensual voice, it sounds like an endearment. I now hear a growl in the background.

Kemper quickly follows my orders and runs out, what I'm assuming is, the back door. I follow Dez and Zeke to a window in the kitchen to watch Kemper.

I can't hold my laughter in any longer. Dez, Zeke, and I are all laughing our heads off watching Kemper run through the backyard, where a summer party is going on for little kids. He still has an erection.

I see the fathers of the children videoing with their cellphones, and a younger boy with a video camera and ribbons around his tripod with a sign saying, 'Camera Man!!', holding a cell phone to his ear.

I can also see a whole bunch of boys running up from down the hill to come and see.

I hear a little boy ask his mom, "What's wrong with Kenker's wieny?"

I laugh even louder now.

"I'm going to change back to my regular self," I inform the laughing maniacs next to me, after calming down. They try to calm themselves down, too, and try and talk to me.

"What will happen when you do?" Zeke asks me, after he had calmed down enough to speak. "Will he go back to normal out there?"

I thought about it. "Yeah, I think. Maybe. Dez did immediately the second time, but the first time it wore off after a few minutes." I reply.

It's quiet for a few minutes, us watching Kemper run around outside. We want to make sure we have this embedded into our memory for further humiliation on Kemper's part, before I stop this.

"Ready?" I ask them.

"Wait!" they both yell in unison.

They get their phones out and start a video.

"Ready," they inform me.

I roll my eyes. Brothers? More like twins.

I change back to my normal self. Eyes, voice, everything.

I watch as Kemper slowly comes down from his trance. He looks around as if he has no idea where he is. He looks at all of the kids laughing and pointing at him, the fathers' videoing, and the teenage boys surrounding the backyard who are laughing at him. His features take on a confused look.

He shivers from the almost-Winter chilly air. He looks down to find out why he is cold. When he finds himself in nothing but a speedo, erection still saluting the world, he blushes a fierce red. His chest all the way to the tip of his ears was beet red. He instantly covered himself with his hands. He runs passed all of the kids, parents, and teenagers.

When he reaches the back door, he slams into it. He bounces off of it and falls to the ground, groaning, even more humiliated. Everybody laughs even harder.

I guess his anger finally caught up with him, because he turns an even darker red, but this time he is furious. I hear an angry yell, but I am already half of the way out of the door, by the time Kemper opens the door, chest heaving.

A/N:

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

VOTES FOR NEXT UPLOAD: 100 (I'm asking for this many votes-- even tho i havn't uploaded in a while-- is because after smush editing my chapters-- putting 2 or 3 chapters together to make them longer-- I don't have as many votes! or as many reads... :k ALMOST GOT 100K!)

COMMENTS: ATLEAST 20

LOVE YOU GUYSEZZ! :D:D:D

Edited to be slightly... Slightly.. Less noobish. 6-12-14.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 184 34
I've watched and witnessed the mate bond between numerous wolves throughout the years. Werewolves. We all have a mate. One that is meant to be the...
874K 24.1K 22
Rejected by her mate because she was thought to be weak. He was wrong. //\\//\\//\\ I hear a sorrowful howl promising vengeance. Hearing the sound...
189K 4.6K 33
"You rejected me!! Not the other way around!!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face. "I know." He says, he head hangs low. "And I'm sorry...
900 39 19
When you are a werewolf, you care about only three things: The first one is your pack, second one is your family and the third and most important one...