Just Friends

By artisy

August and Ethan have been bestfriends since the day they met at Ethan's seventh birthday party. And now, twe... More

Just Friends
April 16th
April 26th
May 1st
May 16th
May 22nd
May 23rd
May 24th
May 25th
May 26th
May 27th
May 31st
June 3rd
June 9th
June 10th
June 13th
June 14th
June 20th
June 21st
June 22nd
June 25th
July 1st
July 4th
July 5th
July 10th
July 21st
July 22nd
August 8th
August 9th
August 16th
August 17th
August 20th
August 27th
August 28th
September 1st
September 2nd
September 12th
September 13th
September 19th
September 20th
September 21st
September 29th
October 1st
October 5th
October 10th
October 11th
October 12th
October 19th
October 20th
October 31st
November 1st
November 3rd
November 15th
November 16th
November 20th
November 23rd
November 29th
December 1st
Decmeber 10th
December 16th
December 17th
December 19th
December 20th
December 21st
December 22nd
December 24th
December 25th

December 2nd

2.3K 38 0
By artisy

     Madeline refused to let go of Ethan as we tried to leave our parent's house. We made the correct decision of packing all our bags and putting them into the car before stopping to say goodbye. Madeline was ready to leave for school.
     "I don't want you to go!" She shouted and started to cry.
     I knew my emotions were not capable of lasting long so I quickly hugged everyone and rushed back to the car. Ethan's emotional side was far stronger than mine. "Are you ok?" He asked, sliding into the car alongside me.
     "I'm fine." I replied.
     Today Ethan was wearing his piano tie I bought him for our first Christmas. The design of it is very self-explanatory, it was a sideways keyboard printed along the tie. "Is there anything you want for Christmas?" I asked to distract myself. I've decided to give him the letter from his Mum on Christmas Day. Anytime before then may affect his concentration towards his performance on Christmas Eve.
     "I haven't given it much thought to be honest, ties are clearly essential, but you only need to buy me one or two. There's no point buying loads because it'll ruin the tradition." Ethan replied, peering out of the window.
     "You must want something?"
     Ethan wiggled his face. "I already have everything."
     I scowled at him in sarcasm. "Stop turning into my Mum and tell me what you want."
     "How about a holiday?" He responded quickly."
     I thought for a second, "You already have a plane?"
     He patted my knee, "Yeah, but the holiday still needs organising, doesn't it? The plane gets us to wherever we're going."
     I nodded, "Ok." My mind began to wildly search for the perfect holiday destination. "I'll surprise you," I added.
     "Perfect, thanks August."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123 1 16
Two best friends. One girl. Two sudden rivals. She never wanted to come between them. But they didnt give her a choice. One was hopelessly in love. T...
514 24 12
Two friends think they love each other, but they never knew that they had feelings for each other. Will Ethan and Cherryl figure it out? Started: Jun...
249 5 11
They were far away from each other but still could feel each other and understand each other... A beautiful bond which faced a lot of problems and in...
108 36 40
Life is hard. For Max and Audrey, it's a never-ending cycle of chaos. Between the drama of fights, relationships, family, and the complications of th...