Like A Movie

By gracerhodes

Letters and One Shots for you. More

Intro
Letter 1: Poncho
Guitars
Letter 2: Boxes
Babysitting
Meeting
Letter 3: A Walk
Poolside
Hugs
Letter 4: When You Left
Midnight
Nerves
Letter 5: Believe
Who's That?
The Fourth
Fishing In The Dark
Letter 6: House Arrest
Not Crazy
Moving Meeting
Taylor Swift
Letter 7: Scarves
Classes
Say Anything
Phone Calls
Letter 8: Sorry
Message
Message 2
Letter 9: Seeing You
Emotions
A Dream
Letter 10: Brought To Light
Expired Almost Lover

Watching

133 5 2
By gracerhodes

One of our first sleepovers....

My bestfriend's contagious giggles echoed as we snuck towards the window.

"You go first." She laughs.

I shook my head and she rolled her eyes before pulling one of the pasty white blinds away from the window. And in the darkness of the bedroom, like total creeps, we watched you and your friends. Skateboarding, cussing, and yelling.

It sounds creepy yes, but at those moments it wasn't weird. It hardly felt like reality. It was slow paced but still with racing hearts.

Then my sister came in talking too loudly and then it happened. A blonde friend of yours points to the window. It takes the three of us a second to realize what he's pointing at. And then, with the swiftness of the coursing river, we ran to take cover in my sister's room.

With uncontrolled laughter we rolled about on her floor. And that was how it began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 545 4
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Koneko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
770K 15.5K 111
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...