Love Again II (Jacob Latimore...

By thejewelwrites

Morgan and Jacob have faced numerous trials throughout their relationship. But the story continues with the t... More

Prologue
All For You
Try Me
Mine
Skin
With You
Switch It Up
Recovery
Lost In Paradise
Oh My Love
Get It Over With: Part O n e
Get It Over With: Part T w o
Take It or Leave It
Losing You
Crying Out For Me
Down On Love
Put That On My Heartbeat: Part O n e
Put That On My Heartbeat: Part T w o
Hurt You
When It Hurts So Bad
Next Time Around
How Could You
Call Me Crazy
Stand In Front of Me
Falling Down
I Need
Dirty Laundry
Next Breath
Alone
Never Let You Go
Sweet Love
You and I
Lifetime
No Ordinary Love
Kinda Lovin'
Epilogue
*Bonus Chapter*
THE TRILOGY IS HERE

Tonight

5K 93 22
By thejewelwrites

Morgan

I examined my outfit in the full length mirror of our hotel room, smiling in satisfaction at my choice. I wore a black, strapless jumpsuit. It fit me perfectly and I loved the way it looked on me. My hair was curly, and I had light make-up. Jacob wouldn't tell me where we were going, so I tried to keep it simple. He came out of the bathroom with a devious smile before wrapping his arms around me.

"Shoot, my baby looks so good right now." he kissed my neck softly and I smiled at his touch. I turned around pecking his lips before going to put on my wedged sandals.

"You still not telling me where we're going huh?" I questioned sliding my foot into my shoe. I watched him shake his head before laughing. I didn't realize I was pouting until he walked over picking my face up.

"You'll see Morg, come on." with that we left the hotel, and made our way to wherever he had plans on taking us. I liked surprises with him though, he was very unpredictable.

We hopped in the car and sat in the back as John drove us to the location. I grew skeptical of Jake, and looked out of the window as we had started to drive away from all of the attractions and such of the city.

"Hold tight. I can read you like a book right now." he comforted rubbing my thigh. I sighed and leaned onto him.

"Can't you always?" I laughed silently. To pass the time I scrolled on my phone until we made it to our date.

"Hey, I think we're here." he said smiling as we pulled up to what looked like a studio, I looked to Jacob with an arched brow as he walked around to get me out.

"Thanks John." I smiled before turning to Jacob who stood with a hand out for me. I laughed and followed him inside. Candles were lit everywhere, and the aroma was heavenly.

"Come on ma, unwind." he kissed my cheek and continued leading us inside. I could see security walk to the doors as Jacob closed another. I looked around and found cameras set up.

"What's all this?" I placed my hand up to my mouth taking in my surroundings. There was a table, lit with a candle and flowers as the centerpiece.

"I had to come up with something, different. Used a few of my resources and wahlah." we walked over to the table to eat. A caesar salad and shrimp linguini. Jacob knew that was one of my favorites.

"So what do you have the camera set up for?" I asked finishing up my food. He grabbed my hand, bringing me to his level.

"I wanna have a mini photo shoot with you..." I blushed and laughed looking up to Jacob, rubbing my fingers over his cheeks.

"Oh really? I don't think you can handle me though." I said going over to the white wall. I smiled as he took shots, surprisingly he knew what he was doing.

"I think I can." he taunted as I struck various poses. I took my wedges off, dancing around as he continued snapping.

"What exactly are you going to do with these pictures?" I questioned laughing. He took yet another shot before coming up to me.

"Hang em up, around the house...maybe even in our room."

"Well that sounds sweet." he walked over to a radio, turning it on as John Legend's Best You Ever Had played.

I immediately started dancing feeling him come behind me. We danced together to the music, and laughed at each others moves. My hands made their way to his neck, we danced slowly looking into each others eyes.

"Best date in a long time baby."

"Well thank you. I just wanted us to enjoy ourselves." I nestled my face in his neck, pecking him as I stood on my tiptoes. I felt him kiss my forehead and we came to a pause.

"Lets go back to the hotel now." he whispered into my ear, I bit my lip smiling and nodded my head grabbing my things before we walked out to find John waiting.

Once we made it to the room, the heat between us was hot. Jacob kissed me with such force, but he was still gentle with it. The last time we went down this road, I was in for way more than I asked for. I kicked off my shoes, and we fell back onto the bed. He removed his jacket, as I helped him to take off his shirt.

I left my mark going from his jawline, to his chest where I stopped before he helped me out of my clothes. A grin formed across my face and I felt his member's erection through his pants. A giggle escaped my lips as Jacob went lower and lower kissing me all over. My back arched and I watched him enter my folds with such ease. His tongue went deeper and deeper, soon causing me to explode.

"Babyyy." I moaned holding my head back as he came back up to let me taste my juices while we kissed. Before I knew it we were both between the sheets. Nothing but sweet, passionate love was felt through everything.

We looked into each other's eyes the whole time. He sucked on my sweet spot, which so happened to be by the tattoo of the J that I had on my neck. I smiled at the feeling, it was sending me to cloud 9. No better way to spend a much needed vacation than to make love to the one I loved. I felt him thrust deeper and deeper, causing me to moan into the kiss we were sharing.

"Morgan, I love you." he paused placing my face in his hands as he was still against my body.

"I love you more." and I meant what I said. He continued kissing me as the night slipped away.

Jacob

Amazing was all I could say. I looked to my left, seeing Morgan peacefully sleeping. I smirked to myself and walked to the suitcase, I wanted to get a workout in. The gym downstairs was really nice. I had to check it out. A little bench pressing, some strength training and cardio and I'd be satisfied.

After changing into a wife beater and my nike shorts, I grabbed a towel and my phone before leaving. This was much needed. I swiped the card and entered. I didn't see many people around which was perfect. I didn't need an encounter with any paparazzi or fans right now.

I put my earbuds in, going to the weights. I benched about 175. As I pushed up, my chest heaved as I breathed in and out. My focus was on the ceiling, and the Usher that blasted through my ears. Haha.

Next I went to the strength training machines, working on my upper body strength. I pulled down on the weights with all my might letting out a groan as I finally did so. The machines were in a series, each one focussing on a different area. Abs, legs, arms you name it. Thirty minutes of that and I was ready for the treadmill.

I looked to the television that was mounted on the wall, some CNN special. I ran at 10 miles per hour, I never wanted to overdo it. My heart rate was rapidly increasing, letting me know I was doing alright.

My shirt became drenched in sweat, and I was hot as ever. I took it off while trying to keep up the pace on the treadmill. It felt like someone was watching me, I don't know why I got so paranoid. After my cool down I grabbed my things, and attempted to go back to the room. I wanted to get some rest and prepare for whatever Morgan and I decided to do tomorrow. After showering and getting cleaned up, thats exactly what I did.

"Morg you alright?" I asked walking to the bathroom door. She was leaned over the toilet and held up a hand.

I already knew what that meant. Walking over to her I held her hair back, and rubbed her back to console her. She got up flushing the toilet and looked into the mirror gagging a little.

"Baby you know what this means right?" a small smile appeared on both of our faces and we hugged each other after she finished brushing her teeth and washing her hands.

"Another one?" I teased laughing, she hit my arm and we walked into the bedroom. I liked the sight of her walking around in a large t-shirt and messy hair.

"Jacob, baby can you be the best possible husband you can be...and get me something to eat? Please?" she asked slouching back in the bed.

"Of course. Let me change real quick, didn't even have to ask." she blew a kiss and I changed into my sweat pants and a white tee.

"Lots and lots of fruit please." she smiled before I grabbed my phone and my card. I nodded and left the room. Down in the lobby there were a lot of different restaurants. I settled at the buffet and made us some plates to go. I paid for the boxes and walked around to see if I could find a little convenient store.

"Perfect." I mumbled to myself finding the hotel store. The shit in here was outrageously high. I laughed and walked around finding some tea, ginger ale and cheesecake for Morgan. I knew it was her favorite. She might want a little something sweet later if she craves anything like she was during the twins pregnancy.

I paid and walked to the elevator. Few guests noticed me and asked for pictures. It was a bit of a hold up but I got to the elevator in due time. It stopped on the third floor to let someone on. I sighed and it opened revealing Alix.

This could not have been happening. I rolled my eyes feeling her presence was causing a lot of tension. She cleared her throat and I kept my eyes on the floor indicator.

"Jacob..."

"What Alix. What could you possibly want? Huh? Damn." she moved so that she was standing before me.

"I didn't even know you were coming here, calm down." she said touching my chest. I pushed her off and my nostrils flared.

"Why are you bothering me? Alix there is nothing going on between us...okay get it through your head. Leave me alone." I looked to her with stern eyes.

"But Jacob I'm sorry!" she pleaded grabbing onto me. I dropped my bags in the process and pulled her off me.

"Not you're not! You're gonna go right back to the same shit. For the last time, leave me alone." I was relived as the elevator stopped on my floor. She shook her head looking to me as I left out.

I was tired of her. When did she even have feelings for me? I've never had any feelings towards her. If she's stuck on some teenage crush, she needs to get off of it quick and fast. I didn't need her ruining things and causing hell. I sighed swiping my room key, finding Morgan watching TV.

"Here babe, sorry I took a little longer than I expected." I smiled handing her box to her.

"You're fine. Thanks, you're the best." she pecked my lips and pinched my cheeks before opening it up and devouring everything in sight.

I would hold off on telling Morgan, and absolutely regret it. I was happy at whats been happening with us so far so bringing Alix up would ruin it. Lord help me.

————————————-

I hope you guys likes this buuuuttt I might type up another one and put it out early in the week. Thoughts? How do you think Jacob will come across with telling Morgan? How do you think she'll react?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 847 30
•BOOK 1• I was happy. He was happy. He made mistakes. I made mistakes. I did something awful. He felt awful. Little did he know all he had to d...
84.6K 914 60
they loved eachother, no matter what happened, they always loved eachother, there was rough patches and sometimes they wondered if theyd even s...
10.5K 179 36
One Boy That Made His Dreams Possible And One Girl Who Is Patient For What She Wants Will They Find True Love? Will Jake And Tessa Stay Together? SMU...
19.7K 545 42
I wiped my eyes before gazing at him again. "How are you so sure of us? I thought you avoided this-- avoided love." "I did avoid it. But you make it...