T. Holland/P.Parker/ Spider-m...

By Krispycentral

Fluffy X-reader imagines. Enjoy the soft and comforting content. More

Tom
Tom/ Family
Peter/crush
Spiderman PT. 1
Spiderman PT 2
Tom Holland/ dogs
Spiderman PT 3
Peter/ momentz
Peter/ nightmare
Tom/ Comic con
Spiderman
Tom/babysitting
Tom/baby
Spiderman
Peter/sick
Peter/all grown up
Tom/sorry
Peter/ PT 1
Peter/ PT 2
Tom/ Baby came Home
Tom/rainy days and cuddles
Peter PT 3
requests?
peter/Twins
Tom/award show
Peter/ Baby
Spider-Man/KIDNAPPED
Tom/ Film
a/n
Tom/ Baking
Tom/ vaction
Tom/ Harrison
Peter/ oops...😁
Tom/Letters
Peter/war
Peter/sleep
Peter/ listen to Tony
Tom/Grammys
GAH
Tom/PB goes with Jelly
Tom/ PB goes with Jelly pt 2
Peter/Dance with me
Peter/kisses
Peter/Scars
Tom/ First kiss
Peter/car wash
Spider-Man/Hydra
Tom: homecoming flim
Tom: Silly string
Spider-Man: Hydra 2
Tom: Homecoming film 2
Tom: lunch date
Tom: ice ice baby
Tom/dishes
Tom: shop till ya drop
Peter: hobo in da window
I AM SORRY
Tom/ baby Beluga
Tom: Masquerade
Tom: Masquerade 2
A/N
Tom: Dentist
Tom/ Truth comes out
Tom/ Wake up with Amensia
Tom/ when in Hawaii
Tom: dat makeup tho...
Tom/ Sugar were going down swinging
Tom: Fangirls will be Fangirls
Tom/ Fangirls will be fangirls 2
Tom/ now we got bad blood
Peter/Behind my eyelids are islands of violence
Peter/ will you be my new romance

Peter/ calls

7.9K 264 100
By Krispycentral

Your phone began ringing and your favorite picture of Peter looking like an idiot showed on the screen. You tapped answer, continuing doing the test you were working on. "Join the avengers they said." His voice came through. "It'll be fun they said. We have a mission for you they said. It'll be fun." His voice was drowning in sarcasm.

"Is it?"

"No! Mister Stark asked me to go to the grocery store to pick up some things he forgot before Pepper got home."

"YES! I AM A CHOCOLATE FUDGE POPTART!"

"What!?"

"I was doing a very serious test and I got chocolate fudge."

"Oh, my god." He sighed both due to you and this let down of a mission. "I gotta go." Hours later, when you were just watching Sherlock and eating ice cream happily. Your phone began to ring again you answered knowing that it was Peter again.

"Isn't it weird how Sherlock and Doctor strange look like the same person?" You asked, swallowing a mouthful of ice cream.

"I guess." He said in that tone of voice when he did something stupid. "I did something stupid!"

"What get the wrong kind of bananas? Were you supposed to get the ones with the golden peel?"

"Okay, so, I accidentally called Mister Stark dad."

"Tell me everything. Start from the beginning all the details."

"Fine." He dragged the word out and you knew he was alone. "So I forgot what happened, but I said thanks a lot dad sarcastically, to Mister Stark. And everyone went quiet and it made me realize what I just said. So Natasha asked what I said so I said nothing. But then she said that I said I just called Tony dad. Which led to Mister Stark asking if I saw him like a father figure."

"Well you do."

"Did I stop talking?" He questioned you. "That's what I thought. So as I was saying. I said no. I see you as a bother figure since you always bother me so much."

"Oh my god."

"Shut up.  Captain Rogers and Pepper both yelled at me to respect my father."

You giggled as Peter sighed. "I'll eat some ice cream for you."

"I don't think you can eat a gallon."

Lol what is this?? I don't even know my brain is random hopefully it makes sense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 409 6
Here's a collection of Peter Parker imagines written by me. I do not claim to own any of the characters nor places that Marvel has created. These im...
31.4K 548 91
π™·π™΄πšˆ π™΄πš…π™΄πšπšˆπ™Ύπ™½π™΄! πš†π™΄π™»π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™΄ πšƒπ™Ύ π™°π™½π™Ύπšƒπ™·π™΄πš π™Ώπ™΄πšƒπ™΄πš π™Ώπ™°πšπ™Ίπ™΄πš πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπšˆ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺. 𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴 πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™Άπš„πšˆπš‚ πš†π™Έπ™»π™» π™΄π™½π™Ήπ™Ύπšˆ...
25.3K 982 10
You're an undercover agent infiltrating the Avengers tower, you've been through everything with them. How could you not fall in love? (written in 201...
3K 117 22
Peter Parker and y/n, strangers to friends, friends into lovers to strangers again?