B1A4 IMAGINES (2)

By ProudKpopper

These imagines I once posted on my B1A4 Facebook FanPage and I wanted to share the imagines here. So everyone... More

Sandeul - My Dream Prince
Gong Chan - Ecstasy Love
Jin Young - Only You
Baro - Strobe Memories

CNU - My Weird Story

1.2K 17 1
By ProudKpopper

*You're my girl. And I always love you*. That's the first time you heard from the guy you love. From the first time you met him when your classmates were having a study group.

Classmate 1 : Hey, yeorobun. I got a question and you need to answer it each of you.

Others : *nod*

Classmate 1 : What makes your heart beat faster?

Classmate 2 : When I saw girls with physique bodies.

Classmate 3 : When I saw guys wearing shorts.

Everyone answered what your classmate asked while you're still focusing on studying. Suddenly....

Classmate 1 : How about you, CNU? What makes your heart beat faster?

CNU : *surprised*. Ohh...when someone said "crying is good for your health".

Classmate 2 : What do you mean that? *everyone focused on CNU including you*

CNU : Well for the truth, I'm someone who likes to cry when reading novels and watching movies. So if she thinks like that, she's someone positive. And if she tell that to someone else, my heart starts beating fast. *smile*

Classmate 3 : Woah....even I don't understand a word.

You : //even he smiles, he just said something weird //

----------------♥♥----------------

It's been 3 years you're in a same class with CNU. He's known as "THE SMARTY GLASSES". And a lot of girls attracted to him because of his personalities. On that day, you're attracted to him as well. But you want to keep your feelings until the time comes.

After class at the school garden...

You : *searching for something*

Your friend (just any of your friends) : Hey, (your name). What are you doing there? Let's go.

You : Oh, can you please wait for me cause I'm trying to look for a praying mantis. *start explaining*. You see, the thing just done something weird like this. *showing something*. Then, it started to fly. Interesting, right? But i wanted to find it to make sure it is.

Your friend : *shocked* Haa?? You really like weird things, hah?

Next day....

You were staring at CNU who sat beside you because some girls were gathering him.

The girls : CNU oppa, can you teach me Mathematics please~~.

CNU : Okay, but can you wait after recess?

The girls : Araseo (Okay) , oppa. We'll come back again.

You : Wow, CNU. You're really smart. Even I don't know how to.

CNU : Jjinja? (Really?) . For me, Mathematics is really easy because it has only one answer.

You : That's the point. Maths makes me confusing.

CNU : What are you saying? *giggle*

You : What do you mean?

CNU : Well...for Maths, A=B & A=C can be B=C. I really like this method. But we can't apply this method in our daily lives. For example, I have "Girl A" and "Girl B". Both are my friends. Therfore, both girls can be friends as well. But it's impossible to. Because they'll fight over me. So, that is why Maths a delusion. And that's why I like it.

You were puzzled about CNU's explanation. You know he likes to say something weird, but that's the first weird thing he ever told you. From the time you and CNU alone in the class cleaning, you suddenly said to him.

You : You know what, CNU. I think I kinda like you.

CNU : *shocked*. You think?

You : I don't know. But I'm pretty sure I am. Cause you're attractive and I like it.

CNU : *giggle* You're weird, (your name).

You : Jjinja? I thought I'm normal like this.

CNU : Not normal, but you're extraordinary. Maybe your behavior...is kinda attractive. But not me....

After the chit chatting, you went out from the classroom to go back home. You were very puzzled what CNU just said to you. Suddenly....

You : *thinking*. //What did just happened? What was he talking about? //

Your friend : *running towards you* (your name) !!!!

You : *turn around* Annyeong. What's going....

Your friend : Yah !!! Did you just express to CNU !!!! There's a student saw you just now !!!!

You : Wait, what?

Your friend : Everyone told us you just expressed to CNU. *crying*

You : *shocked*

On that time, you realised that you'd rejected. The next day....

You : *walk towards your seat* Annyeong, CNU. *seat down*

CNU : Oh...Annyeong, (your name).

After you seated, you felt so strange since the rumours you're liking CNU. You felt so strange because everyone in the classroom were staring at you with full of sadness, questions and more. And that time, you start not talking to CNU. Even you two sit together.

----------------♥♥----------------

Next 3 years....

You were in high school and started working. You're really having fun after the incident. At school....

Eun Hwa (your new friend) : Annyeong, (your name) !!!! Are you free this Saturday? My boyfriend opened a bazaar in Myeongdong. Can you help us?

You : Ah...Your young-boyfriend, hah? He's in middle school, right? I really like to see your boyfriend. But isn't the bazaar there must prepared in early mornings? I want to sleep till the afternoon.

Eun Hwa : Oh come on. I promised him to bring 3 friends of mine, but none of them want to !!!!!

You decided to follow Eun Hwa to Myeongdong this Saturday by force. But, it wasn't a great day for you. This Saturday, you're at Myeongdong and you're the only one helping Eun Hwa.

You : Come and see our stuff !! *sigh* *looking at Eun Hwa*

Eun Hwa : Wow, are you guys really a middle-school student? You guys look really mature~~

You : //Is this some kind of a blind date or what?// *saw something*. Wait a minute...That DVD...

You saw a DVD beside you. You once saw that DVD. You almost remembered that you had once borrowed the DVD and it was CNU's. You're thinking about him. Suddenly....

Someone : *saw you holding the DVD*. Hey, you want that?

You : *shocked*. 0_0 . Oh...is this yours? How much is this?

Someone : That's okay, you may take it. *smile* ^_^

You : //That voice.....Is a bit like....CNU !!! //

At home.....

You : *sigh* If I remember back, that's his voice. Actually...Or a bit different???

Your mind was full of questions about CNU. 3 years ago after the graduation ceremony, CNU had moved to another school. And you didn't recognize who was that guy.

----------------♥♥----------------

The next day.....

Eun Hwa : (your name) !! What's your conclusion about Baro !! ♥♥

You : Hah? Who??

Eun Hwa : The one who gave you the DVD yesterday.

You : Oh....I only said a few words to him. Waeyo?

Eun Hwa : But I think he's kinda interested in you, (your name). I made an appointment for you guys. Today 5pm at the train station nearby here. ♥♥

You : (-.-")

At the train station.....

You : *looking for someone*

Someone : Annyeong...

You : Oh...Annyeong. You must be Baro, right?

Baro : Hmm.....

*been quiet for 3 minutes*

You : //Errgh....I think I don't have anything to say. This weird situation reminds me of.... //

Baro : Hey, I came here just because I want to say this. I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU.

You : ........ Mwo?? *blurred face*

Baro : *sigh*. Its about yesterday. I only said to you a few words but your friends think nonsense. I talked to you because you're the only one who's working hard. So...I'm sorry.

You : //Wait a minute, I'd rejected again?! // //Even I didn't say I like him. // //Even I don't really like him. // *your mind was full of questions*

Baro : Ermm....so, since you're here just because you wanted to see me. I'll treat you dinner that. And I'll pay your train fare.

You : Oh...You don't have to. Cause I'm walking. My house is not far from here. And treating me dinner? You don't have to. You're still not working yet.

Baro : Gwenchana. Since my mum got divorced and married again, her husband is a rich man. So I have a lot of pocket money. Kajja.

Baro took you to a restaurant where you never went before.

You : *looking around* Wow, now people this days eat here, hah?

Baro : What do you mean? (0_0)?

You : Well.....*looking at Baro* I used to eat with someone in a food stall 3 years ago.

Baro : Jjinja? Well, we're in different ways. So I don't care.

You : //He's only a year younger than me, but why is he more mature than me? //. Anyways, you shouldn't have to say about the divorce thing to someone you already knew. Some people might be sensitive in your age.

Baro : Hah. Who cares.

You : *surprise*. You didn't....care???

Baro : *nod*. Back there, my parents want a divorce but my hyung keeps crying because he can't decided who will he stay with. He said "I love you omma, appa. So there's nothing impossible to pick one of you." *eating*

You : Your hyung? But, how about you?

Baro : Me? *stop eating*. I'm just someone who only cares about my life.

You : //Woah...he is the people now days !!!! //

After you guys ate, you and Baro went to the cashier to pay but.....

Cashier : That would be 50'000 wons please.

You : Hah, so each of us need to pay 25'000 wons.

Baro : Pfft...gwenchana, I'll pay for it. *searching his wallet in his pocket* *surprised*. I FORGOT !!!! MY WALLET IS IN MY DESK AT SCHOOL !!!!!

You : *giggle*. So this means I'll pay it. *taking out your wallet and gave the money to the cashier*. It's really nice to have a chat with you, Baro. *smile*.

Baro : *surprised*

You : ??? . Waeyo, Baro ssyi?

Baro : I'LL PAY BACK YOUR MONEY IF WE MEET AGAIN !!!! I PROMISE !!!

You : *smile*

----------------♥♥----------------

It's been 3 years you and Baro became friends. But sometimes, you're a bit confused about who is Baro's hyung. Is it CNU? Or someone else than him?

It's been 3 years now. And Baro has entered University for the first time. You were bored being alone and sometimes you even think about CNU. Few minutes later.....

You : *sleeping* *phone rang* Erghh.....who is calling me? *look at your phone* *surprised* Yobeseyo?

Someone : Yobeseyo !!! Is this (your name)?

You : Nae. This is Baro, right?

Baro : Haha...yep, it is me. *giggle*

You : Long time no see, Baro. Wassup?

Baro : Haha...fine. Noona, are you free this 23th? I'm inviting you to a wedding reception.

You : Mwo? A wedding reception? Who's wedding?

Baro : Me.

You : Ohh....//What !!! BARO'S WEDDING !!!! //

You're surprise about the news. Even Baro just entered university. But since you're free that day, you went to the wedding reception.

----------------♥♥----------------

At the wedding reception......

You : *surprised face*  //Woah...even he just entered university, he got married. So fast. // *walk towards the registration table*

Someone in charge : Name?

You : (your name)

Someone in charge : *searching for your name* Ahh..There you are. You're in table C.

You : *looking at the guest list* *surprised*

As you were looking at the guest list, you saw someone's name. It was CNU. And he will sit at the same table you're in. As you're walking towards the table, you're happy and your mind was full of questions you wanted to ask him. While you're sitting down, you saw someone walking from the door. He walked towards the registration table and walked towards you. Suddenly...

CNU : *saw you*

You : *face turned red*

CNU : Haha...you're (your name), if I'm not mistaken? Long time no see. *smile*

You : Oh....*still staring at him*

CNU : *getting closer to you*. Do you still remember me? I used to be your classmate 6 years ago. Just now, I saw your name in the guest list. May I sit beside you?

You : Oh, yeah sure.

*staring each other*

CNU : *notice something*. Your hair. I thought your hair colour is black. Did you just dye your hair? I thought you're somebody.

You : Haha...yeah. You too. I thought you're somebody too.  . // No, I recognized you from the back. //

After CNU sat down, you two became silent. You silently looked at CNU. You just can't keep looking at him. You almost remembered about the things you had done with him. You were about to say something to him, suddenly...

You : CNU, I....

Baro : Yo !!! Thanks for coming to my wedding, guys. Hyung, long time no see.

CNU : Baro, it's been a long time you didn't call me. And all of a sudden, you got married. (-.-)

You : Hyung? Wait ! CNU, you're Baro's hyung!!??

Baro : Wait, you know him???

CNU : We used to be classmates, Baro.

Baro : Ah..oh yeah, I almost forgot. (Your name) noona is a year older than me. Anyways, hope you guys know better. *his wife calling him*. Oh, my wife is calling. After this, we'll have a BINGO GAME. Hope one of you get the grand price. I'll introduce my wife instead. See ya !! *walk away*

You : //Wait...so that means....// *flashback* *I love you omma, appa. And there's nothing impossible to pick one of you*

You remembered about what Baro told you. The BINGO GAME is about to start.

Someone in charge : Okay, let the BINGO game begin !!! Now, please take your card....

CNU : *sigh*. I never played this before. Haven't you play this, (your name)?

You : Oh...haha. Nope, I never played this too.

You had a fun time with CNU, but you sometimes think about his thoughts. The ceremony took place, in your mind it's just like the sky. After the ceremony ended, you and CNU walked together to the train station.

----------------♥♥----------------

At the train station....

You : Oh, my train will be at Base 1.

CNU : Oh, I'm at the opposite side of you. I'm in Base 2.

You : So...This might will be the end for me.

CNU : *surprised*. (Your name), what are you thinking about now?

You : (0_0). Mmm...When I thought back what you just said to me few years ago, I can't laugh at all.

CNU : Isn't it? *laughing* I told you, I'm not attractive as you.

You : But for me, you are attractive.

CNU : *shocked* *laughing*. You always said something weird.

You : What do you mean by that?

CNU : *laughing*. (Your name), you never change hah? It's good to see you again.

You and CNU went to your bases. Your mind has a lot of questions. While you were thinking, you saw CNU waving in front of you and you waved him back. Suddenly, CNU's phone rang.

CNU : *answer the phone*. Yobeseyo?

Baro : Yobeseyo. Hyung, where are you? Omma said she wants to see you.

CNU : Okay then. Are you guys in front of the coffee shop we used to hang out? I'm coming. *looking for you*. //She left already? That was fast. //

Baro : But hyung, I didn't notice that you and (your name) noona know each other. Is she really like that?

CNU : Like how? *talking on the phone while walking*

Baro : Likes to say something weird and stuff.

CNU : Haha...yeah, she used to be like that few years ago.

While he was talking on the phone, he didn't notice someone was following him from behind. Suddenly....

You : CNU !!!!!

CNU : *shocked* *turned around* (your name)?

You : *running towards him*

CNU : I...I thought you're...

You : CNU. *taking out a notebook*. Can I have your phone number?

CNU was shocked about your reaction. At the coffee shop CNU promised to meet Baro...

----------------♥♥----------------

Baro : Hyung, over here !!!!

CNU : *sit down*

Baro : Hyung, was that (your name) noona who was shouting? That's the first time I heard she screamed like that.

CNU : Yeah, me too. //(your name), maybe it's because she was running to me. But I didn't notice.... // *looking at his hands*

Actually when you're asking CNU for his phone number, he suddenly touched your hand by mistake. But you didn't know, he was in love with you or not.

-----------------♥♥---------------

After CNU met Baro, he went back home. He was also thinking about how to impress you since he's starting to like you. Suddenly....

CNU : *phone rang* *answer the phone*. Yobeseyo?

Someone : Yobeseyo?

CNU : *shocked*. Hah..... (your name)? Is that you?

You : CNU, where are you? I want to say something to you. At the back of our school we use to study. Please be there. *end call*

CNU was surprised that you just called him. But since you asked him to meet at school you start knowing him, he find a cab and went there.

At the back of the school....

CNU : *arrived* *pay the cab fares* *looking for you*

You : CNU !!! Over here.

CNU : *heard your voice* (your name)? *running towards your voice* What is it you want to meet me here?

You : CNU, remember the day I said to you that I kinda like you?

CNU : *nod*

You : Well, yes. I really like you.

CNU : *surprised* *laughing*. You really never changed hah?

You : CNU, I'm serious.

CNU : *stop laughing*. I know, and besides. I like you too, (your name).

You : *surprised*. (0_0). Really?

CNU : *nodded*. Actually, I like you from the first time we met. Because you're so weird, and I kinda like you. ^_^

You : *blushing* *heart beating fast*

CNU : (your name), you're my girl and I'll always love you.

CNU getting closer to you. You were laying against the wall and CNU went even closer to you. Suddenly....

CNU : (your name), saranghae.

On that time, his lips touched yours and you just kissed him back. And on that day, you guys became a couple secretly from Baro. (Lol....xD)

♥ The End ♥

Next Imagine ------ Sandeullie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...