Gong Chan - Ecstasy Love

You and your friends went to a shopping centre for shopping. Suddenly, you heard someone singing at the shopping centre fountain. It was B1A4, your school's idol. They were having a live band and everyone was watching them perform. They were singing the song "IF", that's your favourite song.

One of your friends : Hey, (your name). Is that your favourite song they are singing?

You : Yeah, I know. *smile*

You really love this song, especially Jin Young's part. In fact, you're in love with him. You really wished that you're Jin Young's but he already have one. So saw him from a distance is enough for you.

One of your friends : Yah, (your name). You should stop liking Jin Young from now on. He already have a girlfriend. I think that suits you best is Gongchan. He's okay.

You : Who? Him? *pointing at Gongchan*

One of your friends : Yup, him.

Another friend of yours : People said don't think about the past. You have to move on, (your name). And I know, Gongchan will like you too.

You : *sigh*. Guys, stop saying nonsense please.

Someone : Did someone called me?

You turned around and saw Gongchan at the back of the you.

You & your friends : //ARGH !!! IT'S GONGCHAN !!! //

Your friends : *run away from you and Gongchan*

You : *shouting* HEY, GUYS !!! WAIT FOR ME !!!

Gongchan : *holding your hand*. (Your full name), wait.

You : *shocked*. *turn around* H..h..how do you know my name?

Gongchan : Of course I know. We're schoolmates, right? Besides, I always saw you staring at Jin Young hyung in our live band. Even at school.

You : *shocked* *running away*. //Aigoo, I'm dead !!! //

Gongchan : *quickly grabbing your hand*. (Your name), I always look out  to you. And you know what, I like you (your name). *wink*.

You : *blushing* //HAH !!!! //

-----------------♥♥---------------

The next day, you're on your way to your locker. Suddenly, you saw Jin Young talking with CNU about their next live band. He turned around and saw you staring at him. You were so embarrassed and look somewhere else.

Jin Young : *walking towards you*

You : *notice him* *heart beating*

Jin Young : Hey, are you the one who watched our live band yesterday?

You : Oh....Dae. *nod*.

Jin Young : Hihi...Thanks for watching. Come again for our next live band, okay? *smiling at you*

You : //Omo, this is the first time I am talking with him. ~~ //

His girlfriend : OPPA !! ~~~ ♥♥ *running towards him* *hugging him*

Jin Young : Y..y..yah, Li Ae. Can't you see I'm talking with someone?

Li Ae : Oh. *looking at you*. Mianhae for interrupting you. *bowing*

Jin Young : Kajja, Li Ae.

Li Ae : Nae. ♥♥

You looked at them walking together. Oh you really wished that Li Ae was you. You were still looking them, suddenly Gongchan show up.