P.H.A.T (COMPLETED)

Bởi BeautifullSoUL

Nadia Dylan struggles with her learning disability and the teasing that comes along with it. She strives to d... Xem Thêm

P.H.A.T
O.N.E
T.W.O
T.H.R.E.E
F.O.U.R
F.I.V.E
S.I.X.
S.E.V.E.N
E.I.G.H.T
N.I.N.E
T.E.N
E.L.E.V.E.N
T.W.E.L.VE
T.H.I.R.T.E.E.N
F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N
F.I.F.T.E.E.N
S.I.X.T.E.E.N
S.E.V.E.N.T.E.E.N
E.I.G.H.T.E.E.N
N.I.N.E.T.E.E.N
T.W.E.N.T.Y
T.W.EN.T.Y O.N.E
T.W.E.N.T.Y T.W.O
T.W.E.N.T.Y T.H.R.E.E
[Part 2] O.N.E
[Part 2] T.W.O
[Part 2] T.H.R.E.E
[Part 2] F.O.U.R
[Part 2] F.I.V.E
[Part 2] S.I.X
[Part 2] S.E.V.E.N (Caution Explicit.)
[Part 2] E.I.G.H.T
[Part 2] N.I.N.E
[Part 2] T.E.N
[Part 2] T.W.E.L.V.E(Explicit)
[Part 2] T.H.I.R.T.E.E.N
[Part 2] F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N
[Part 2] F.I.F.T.E.E.N
[Part 2] S.I.X.T.E.E.N
[Part 2] S.E.V.E.N.T.E.E.N(SoftCoreExplicit)
[Part 2] E.I.G.H.T.E.E.N
[Part 2] N.I.N.E.T.E.E.N(Violent,Explicit)
[Part 2] T.W.E.N.T.Y
[Part 2] T.W.E.N.T.Y O.N.E
[Part 2] T.W.E.N.T.Y T.W.O
[Part 2] T.W.E.N.T.Y T.H.R.E.E
[Part 2] T.W.E.N.T.Y F.O.U.R (Very Explicit content)
[Part 2] T.W.E.N.T.Y F.I.V.E

[Part 2] E.L.E.V.E.N

12.9K 688 122
Bởi BeautifullSoUL

[Shawn]

A sweet bliss ran through Shawn that made his heart swell with happiness. He hadn't meant to kiss her. He knew he had missed her, but he didn't realize how much he did till Nadia lunged at him, and he caught her in his arms

Her lips were real soft, and tender as he kissed her warmly.

Shawn eventually pulled away feeling a little guilty about how much he had missed her. He had not missed somebody so much since Kimi, and just seeing Nadia's beautiful smile, and goofy personality made him feel both good, and bad.

SInce he had come to Florida Shawn was determined to get his life together.

He already knew a lot of what he wanted in his life even at his  age of just 20. He just wasn't ready to start his life as far as any women went for more than one reason.

One being because he wanted to graduate before he even considered having a spouse. He had already joined a program that would allow him a foot in the door to career so that when he did complete college they wouldn't hestite to hire him.

Another reason being Kimi. She was the last one he'd been with, and he didn't know if he felt comfortable with anybody taking the place that she was SUPPOSE to have.As much as he liked Nadia, and it was a lot.

He knew she'd never take Kimi's place...

and Shawn also knew that women liked to be treated as though they were the one, and only. It was bad for him to want to form anything with somebody one day when they had no chance of being anything much more, but Shawn just wasn't ready to do that.

Kimi was forever his one, and only.

Shawn kept a lot of things from Nadia about himself anyway. Things he felt that only Kimi should have known, but Nadia would always break him down with those pretty brown eyes of hers that always made him feel like everything would be okay.

Having sex with any female was hard for him to do because of his past situation. So he avoided that easily. He never got horny unless he was with Nadia..

Ashley had been a spur of the moment think. He was weak.

He felt like shit afterwards though. He had made Ashley leave after that, and he cried because he felt like he'd some how betrayed Kimberely. Nadia was special when it came to that, he had let her stay, he hadn't even asked her to leave..

Though Shawn was having pussy thrown to him left a right he wasn't taking it. Nicki had tried several times to fuck him, but no matter how hard he'd get from seeing her naked somehow he'd managed to avoid her, he didn't want her.

The only girl he'd had sex with in the past several months was Nadia. The only female he had any feelings for since Kimi was Nadia.

Shawn wondered if Nadia knew how special it was for him to have any type of concern, or feeling for her. Shawn hadn't liked anybody before her. He called himself trying to ignore it.  The first couple weeks of seeing her work at Outback sent his heart soaring.

Something about Nadia drew him in though.

Even that made him feel like shit though. Shawn felt strongly about Nadia, but Shawn felt that Nadia would break his heart. She was gorgeous, and she had dudes always tryna get at her.

She had yet to turn any of them away. 

She always turned them away after the fact; after she fucked, after she kissed; afterwards -- Than she would be saying no if the outlook wasn't good AFTER the action was taken, but when any guy approached her Nadia was ALWAYS fair game.

Shawn wondered if that was because she was single, and if she would be like that if she was taken. Shawn knew about the whole situation with Matthew though so he figured maybe she was fair game even in a relationship.

Nadia just didn't seem like the faithful type to him. She was too damn pretty for her own good. She had an addictive personally, and a sweet side to her that would make any nigga ask for an opportunity, and ontop of that..she was deadass in bed, but Shawn didn't wanna seem hungry for it, but shit he would fuck her from all across his bed if he felt no regret afterward.

Shawn was use to the fact that Nadia was gonna get hollered at though, by somebody she was pretty, sweet, smart, and fiesty when needed, and she knew how to fuck. What nigga wouldn't want her?

Shawn didn't want anything to happen to her. He knew if she was ever in trouble somebody was gonna die.

He would never tell her that though.

Shawn was very observant. He probably knew Nadia more than she knew herself. When Nadia knew she had you like that, she would get spoiled, and believe that because she had you like that then you were only suppose to be about her while it was okay for her to go around and get close to some next dude.

She would cling to you, only if she felt her attention would be disturbed in anyway. It was probably innocent, and she didn't realize she did it, but she did. Shawn knew he had her though because of how he had fucked her. 

Shawn knew he was good in bed, there was no need to deny or be cocky,  if he wanted you to be sprung over his stroke game, he took in consideration to who you were.

Shawn knew he was leaving, and he really wanted Nadia to be mesmorized by his dick play, she wouldn't be able to fuck anybody because she would feel like no-one could compare, and as far as Shawn was concerned no nigga did.

despite the event's that follow..Shawn knew she was into him at least in that way.

Even if some nigga had her attention he knew he was on her mind point blank, because she would be like "And this dude came up to me today, but how are you Shawn."

                                      Shawn made sure he beat her pussy up good...and he was always gonna make sure he did too...

Shawn felt a little competition with Justin. Justin was good to her, and if Justin said the right things she'd be back with him in a heart beat. He had to admit that dude had her heart on lock, he was probably bette for her, but Shawn knew he was good too, but he could never just say that he'd have to show her somehow -- but Kimi had his heart also, so that would be a challenge that he wasn't ready to take yet...

                                          Shawn smiled relying to Nadia.

To Nadia

Go to bed, its 1am.

From Nadia

I cant, Jodi is over here snoring hard as hell :(

Shawn laughed a little looking up to see Nicki standing before him, exposed in a matching panty, and bra set. She was pretty, but Nadia was prettier to him than a lot of females at the school. Shawn watched Nicki climb on him.

He had been direct with Nicki.  "If you can get me hard, and you could get me there mentally you can have it." She had gotten him hard a lot of time, but only Nadia had successfully got his mind ready. Shawn's felt her lips kissing his neck as she worked her way down.

He didn't really understand why she wanted him so bad.He was sure she could get some from any dude, she was fine as hell. A lot of his partna's wanted her. If it was dick she wanted he had the hook up for her.

Shawn watched her Nicki for a minute before he texted Nadia again.

To Nadia

Lol, just close your eyes.

Shawn jumped feeling Nicki put her mouth on himit. He was soft because he was talking to Nadia in combination of Nicki not being Nadia nor Kimi.

From Nadia

Nope. nothing....Can you come here? I wanna go somewhere.

To Nadia

Yeah, you gonna be tried tryna see the school tomorrow tho. Here I come..

"Aye Nicki, its aint working, sorry." Nicki groaned in frustration. "Why won't you just fuck me?" Nicki pouted. Shawn shrugged. "I'm just not that simple, you gotta find some simple nigga." Shawn got up going to the bathroom to clean the saliva from Nicki's mouth that glistened on his dick. Shawn left the bathoom grabbing his keys car keys. "Imma be back."

Nicki nodded still dissappointed like he'd hurt her ego, "Be careful." Shawn nodded walking out the front door.

                                                 Nadia still was wide away at 3am as they talked. Nadia looked over at Shawn. "Shawn." Shawn looked at her his head leaned against the window cause he was falling asleep himself. "Wasup?" Nadia chewed her lip. "Can you tell me about Kimi." Shawn's eyes immediately popped open. "Why?"

Nadia shrugged. "I just want to know."

Shawn sighed. "I don't know." Shawn felt Nadia's hand touch his in a reassuring squeeze. Shawn looked at her squeezing her hand back. Shawn shook his head. "I can't." Nadia sighed. "Why not Shawn? I tell you everything. Please?"

Shawn eyed her feeling his heart ache as he thought about Kimi. He wasn't one to cry infront of anybody. Shawn looked the opposite way. "Ain't much to say, I was in love with her, I was suppose to be seeing her the day she got shot, her Mom called me, I picked up, and she was unconscious, so I didn't even get to say goodbye. I always told her I loved her everyday. She would always say it back, but I never got to say goodbye. She was gone."

Shawn used the bottom of his shirt to wipe his eyes.

"She was the best thing I had ever had, and I lost her. If I knew who shot her i'd probably be in jail right now." Shawn felt Nadia stroking his arm. "She was pregnant too.." Shawn whispered so quietly that he didn't know if Nadia heard him. "I was ready to be Dad, as long as she was Mom. She made me so happy. I can still remember her smell."

Shawn smiled as tears fell. " I would have done anything for her, and she would beat anybody's ass over me."

Shawn was quiet for a while til Nadia spoke up. "I'm sorry Shawn." Shawn shook his head. "Naw, its okay. Thank you for listening I needed that." Shawn shrugged wiping his eyes again he looked over at Nadia.

Nadia smiled at him. "You okay?" Shawn smiled, but just a little. "I'm good. You tired yet?" Nadia shook her head.  "No."

"I'm over here ready to crawl under the mattress, and you still wide awake?" Nadia nodded. "Yes." Shawn sighed. "Well I guess we gonna be up till you go to sleep." Nadia smiled. "You can drop me off since your tired."

Shawn shook his head looking at her. "Naw, I wanna stay with you."

-------------------------------------------------------------

That moment where

XxKaylaLoveeXx is like awww SHAWWWN ... lol

Kiddingg.. hopeyou guys enjoyed

---------------------------------------------------------------

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

938K 30.6K 24
Dylan lives a simple yet a complicated life. Her geek cousin was her only constant companion as she lives her life to the fullest. She's a nerd by da...
609 123 19
Captive within his own body after the accident, Phil explores the concealed dark secrets of those around him. Love becomes both his strength and hear...
90.5K 2.6K 34
Riley's life is hard as it is. She's always bullied and treated like dirt. She thinks her life is a miserable wreak. Until she meets Noah who turns h...
247K 15.2K 47
You believe in me or not..you can't just ignore me....I walk with you on all your en-devours...some fear me ....some love me....a few challenge me...