Galaxy Girl || The Adventures...

By _emily_welch_

Bullied by classmates, young Max escapes into a fantasy, conjuring up the action packed lives of Lavagirl, Sh... More

SharkBoy And LavaGirl
Disclaimer
Movie
Prologue and Trailer
ChapterOne~•~Dreamer
ChapterTwo~•~WelcomeToPlanetDrool
ChapterThree~•~Mr.Electric
ChapterFour~•~ HateBeingUpsideDown
ChapterFive~•~I'llNeverLetYouGo

ChapterSix~•~I'llBeRightBesideYou

8.2K 167 108
By _emily_welch_

Chapter Six ~•~ I Will Be Right Beside You
Galaxy Girls  P.O.V
•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

"Some dreams are so powerful they become real- like GalaxyGirl, Sharkboy and Lavagirl. I on the other hand, am still only a dream." Tobor said as we stood on his eyes and mouth. Me being on one eye with SharkBoy which makes him put his arms around my waist to keep me stable on Tobor's eye.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"Train of Thought... I'm losing it." Tobor said.

"You were taking us to the Land of Milk and Cookies, remember?" LavaGirl reminded.

"I mean I'm literally losing the Train of Thought. It's down there." Tobor exclaim. We all looked down to see the Train of Thought floating through the air.

"That's the Train of Thought? How do I keep it on track?" Max asked.

With your mind. The Train of Thought gets easily distracted. Stay focused, and it'll speed you directly to the Land of Milk and Cookies. The rest is up to you." Tobor answers.

As they were talking I made my way towards the front of the train.

"SharkBoy!" I yelled. SharkBoy made his way to me and checked if I was okay.

"I'm fine. But I don't know how to control that." I said pointing at the trains control's.

"Max, get down here!" SharkBoy yells after giving up on the controls.

"Whats wrong?" Max questions as he made his way towards us.

"We can't control it!" SharkBoy answers.

"All you have to do is keep it on track." Max says while putting his hand on the wheel.

"How can you keep it on track if there is no track?" I snapped up towards Max. I felt a hand grab mine and pull me towards them. I looked up to see SharkBoy holding on to my hand.

"Looks like another dream gone bad!" SharkBoy says still holding on to my hand as he press a button which makes a horn go off.

"What do we do?" LavaGirl questions.

"Yell?" I questions with a shrug.

"Scream?" SharkBoy questions with a shrug also. A horn went off which made all off scream at the top of our lungs.

"Jump. It'll be all right." LavaGirl says by the open door.

"No!No!No!" I yelled shaking my head back and forth.

"Hey you'll be alright. I'll be right beside you the whole time." SharkBoy says. As we were talking LavaGirl and Max already jumped out of the out of control train.

As I made my way to the open door SharkBoy put his arms around my waist and jumped with me in his arms. I looked up and put my face in his chest waiting for the ground to be below my feet.

We finally made it to the ground but on a giant cookie instead. As the Train of Thought crashed into a pile of whipped cream. I quickly got on my feet and ran over to SharkBoy and threw myself on him wrapping my arms around him.

"Thank you." I whisper softly.

"For what?" SharkBoy asked. "For being there for me when I needed you the most." I said still in a whisper. As stood on my tippy toes and put a kiss to his check. I walked away leaving a blushing SharkBoy behind me.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

"What does it mean when your train of thought... wrecks?" Max questions breaking our moment as he looked up at the crash train.

"Well, it can't be good buddy!" Sharkboy jokes walking up to him.

"How much more time do we have, Sharky?" I question.

"Twenty minutes."  Sharkboy says as he looks at his watch.

"We're never gonna make it!" I yelled in frustration. As I was yelling Sharkboy made his way toward me but was stopped by a pile of chocolate that was on the cookie. Sharkboy made the choice to bend down and taste it.

"Ewww! Stick to rotten fish please!" LavaGirl  gagged.

"Chocolate! I stepped in chocolate!" Sharkboy yelled while spitting all the chocolate out of his mouth. Max then bend over and ate some chocolate.

"We're here! Land of Milk and Cookies!" Lavagirl said with a smile.

"The milk is warm," Sharkboy said while crouching down to touch the milk river.

"Great! He will be out in no time." I finished for Sharky.

"Lay down, Here is a marshmallow pillow." LavaGirl said gently to Max.

"How about dreaming us into the Dream Lair!" SharkBoy suggests.

"The ground is thumping too much." Max said as he tried to fall asleep.

"My highly trained ears hear it too. Boom, Boom Boom." SharkBoy nodded. Which made me roll my eyes at him.

"Let me hear it." LavaGirl decided she wants a try and laid her head on the marshmallow pillow.

"I wouldn't." I tried to warn her as she settled down onto the pillow. Causing is to burn.

"Hothead." SharkBoy snickered. Making me giggle a little.

"When you dreamt up these giant cookies, who did you expect to be able to eat them?" LavaGirl wondered out loud."

"I really didn't think about it." Max shrugged.

"Cause if you dream giant cookies, something has to be created to consume giant cookies." I agreed as a loud rumble echoed.

"Cookie Giants!" SharkBoy yelled as he points at the cause of the noises. We all gasped, and quickly started to paddle to go faster down the lake.

The main giant reached out his long arm and picked up our cookie boat as we are still on it. I quickly grabbed SharkBoy's waist hiding my face in his chest and jumped of the cookie. We all landed on a safely on a soft piece of cake. As we watch the main giant spit out our cookie boat the women giant laughed softly and patted his chest. They held hands and walked away smiling. I looked at them sadly, wishing I could have that kind of life.

But I didn't know that SharkBoy was imagining them as him and GalaxyGirl.

"Those giants look almost like my parents." Max pointed out, shaking me out of my day dream.

"Thy seem happy together. Is that your dream?" LavaGirl asked.

"We had a dream we're family. It hasn't been coming true lately." Max says sadly.

"Most dreams don't come true on their own. You have to make them true. It takes a lot of work. Not easy. But not impossible either." LavaGirl says hopefully.

GalaxyGirl caught eyes with SharkBoy and laughed. SharkBoy smiled at her and thought. Not Impossible.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

~•~FirstStory~•~

Comment What You Think -->-->

(:**Sorry if there is a lot of errors not a professional writer, just a teenage girl who likes writing stories. But if there is an error help me out and comment where it is and what it is and I'll fix it later. Please and Thank You for reading**:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
919K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
471K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
90.4K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...