Welcome Home [ERERI/RIREN]

By MonsterGabby

MODERN AU This is the story between a prankster and a multi-talented person who claims that he doesn't do 'at... More

WELCOME HOME

SEQUEL OF WELCOME HOME

43 3 2
By MonsterGabby

Alright guys, let's be honest here. There are not many people reading this fic, but it's ok. I write for fun. Despite of this fact, I decided to write a sequel of this oneshot!! Just now, I was lying on the sofa and suddenly thought, "Heyyyy how about a sequel?"

So, here you go! Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------

“Eren.”

“Hm.”

“Look at me.”

“Gimme a sec.”

“...”

After waiting patiently for one full minute, Levi Ackerman finally has had it enough. He just got back home from Switzerland the day before yesterday and when he finally is home, of course, he wants 100% of his sweetheart, Eren Yaeger’s attention. Apparently, Eren, who is currently working as a successful lawyer is handling a quite heavy case and fails to give the attention that Levi wishes for. In Eren’s defense, Levi gets back home at a wrong time but he never dares to say it out loud for he is not ready to be slaughtered yet.

When Eren is reading a piece of paper, Levi squeezes both of Eren’s ass cheek with his right hand and forcefully turns Eren’s head towards his direction. Eren gulps when he realizes a pair of silver steel eyes are staring intently at him like a predator.

Both Eren and Levi are sitting on red couch at the living room. Nothing is to be heard except the noise of the ceiling fan and the fast beatings of Eren’s heart.

“Stop. Doing. Your. Work,” Levi says one by one word with a venom. He doesn’t let go of their gaze for even a moment.

Eren stares back at Levi’s pretty eyes. No matter how deadly those eyes are, they always manage to make Eren calm. Knowing his shorter lover for six years now, Eren just forms a sweet smile. “I’m sorry,” he mutters sincerely before his left hand reaching for one of Levi’s hand. He kisses it sweetly then gets back to his work.

Levi sighs mentally.

------------------------------------

Half an hour has passed and yet Levi still fails to get what he wants; Eren’s full attention. Trust him, he has done everything he could. The reason that Levi is being a damn attention seeker is because Eren has been acting the same since yesterday. So serious and focus. Yes, sure, the Serious Eren’s face is sexy and Levi will not be gone to the next country until next month, but maybe he is on one of ‘his mood’ now. The demanding mood.

Ring! Ring!

Eren’s smart phone is ringing. When Eren is about to reach his phone, another slender hand touches his tanned arm. The brunette immediately looks towards Levi’s direction. The raven-haired guy is wearing his infamous emotionless expression, but Eren could have never known Levi better. He can read Levi’s expression perfectly like an open book; I know that’s work. Please don’t answer it.

Honestly, Eren swears this is one of the critical moment in his life. On one hand, there is a very important job call that must be answered by hook or by crook as it is from Jean Kirschtein, his partner in this difficult case. Meanwhile on the other hand, the love of his life is asking for his attention tonight in which meaning any job call is prohibited assertively.

Eren lets out a heavy sigh.

He kisses deeply on Levi’s right cheek while whispering, “A minute. This is a true promise.” Eren looks into Levi’s eyes, seeking for any sign of approvement. Levi groans before nodding his head slowly while averting his gaze. Eren wants to beg for forgiveness at that exact moment, he has been wanting to shower Levi with love and kisses to his heart content but he plans to do that after this.

“Jean, any news?” the tall brunette gets up from the couch, intending to walk to the balcony. As the cold night air embraces his skin, Eren immediately shoves his free hand into the pocket of his shorts.

Jean coughs. He begins to talk.

Eren’s back is facing at Levi, therefore the shorter male just observes every inch of Eren’s perfect body from head to toe. From a single strand of his dark brown hair, to his tanned nape, to his lean body underneath the thin shirt, to his light blue shorts.. until he makes sure he has seen everything. Levi blinks his eyes. Huh, I have already been with this spoiled brat for six years.. Not bad, he forms a small smile at that thought.

Before he knows it, Eren has already done with the oh-so-important call and is sitting in front of him. Unfortunately, the brunette is facing the paperworks instead of Levi. He is writing something job-related quickly on the piece of paper but Levi can wait no longer. One minute is done. A promise is a promise.

Levi scoots closer to Eren. His right hand begins to massage a bit of Eren’s back body whilst his lips begins to wander on Eren’s warm skin. He starts to kiss on Eren’s sensitive nape and ear painfully slow. Seeing no response, Levi moves on to lick Eren’s cheek. Just a bit, not too much. Just to show Eren how serious Levi is. But the small lick is enough to make Eren stop writing shitty things on the paper. To make Eren stop every movement at all, if that matters.

“Lee, don’t regret this,” Eren begins to mutter. He doesn’t move a muscle.

Levi smiles. He nibbles Eren’s ear before whispering seductively, “I won’t.”

“I will make you won’t be able to walk for a whole week,” still the brunette says passively without moving.

Levi bits lightly Eren’s now bare shoulder. He pulls a bit fabric of Eren’s thin clothing. He chuckles at the words. “Oh, God. Please do,” Levi says with a tone full of desire.

Right after the reply, before Levi could even blinks his eyes, Levi is suddenly lying on the red couch meanwhile Eren, who now has lustful eyes, is on top of him. Both of Levi’s hands are already tied up on his head with Eren’s single left hand meanwhile Levi’s legs are pinned by Eren’s knees. The brunette smirks at Levi’s surprised reaction. Levi blinks his eyes, secretly delight with the ambush. “Your wish is my command,” Eren mutters with a hush before leaning forward and devour his short lover’s soft lips. “Lee, you don’t have any idea how desperate I am to do this with you since yesterday,” Eren whispers in between the kisses. It turns out that Jean’s call brings good news. Jean finds a solution and Eren can finally take a break for awhile.

The brunette decides to avenge all of Levi’s actions for making himself so desirable. It is cruel, a torture, even, for Eren as he couldn’t anything but to stare at Levi longingly while doing his work.

Very pleasant with Eren’s actions, Levi quickly responses to all of his kisses. He finally gets the attention that he has been wanting. Eren licks the bottom of Levi’s lips, demanding for entrance. Too pleasant to play hard-to-get, Levi willingly opens his mouth. As their tongues fight for dominance, Levi can never manage to hold back all the sweet moans.

Pleasure with Levi’s reactive body, Eren continues to whisper words, “Lee, if only you know how much effect you give to me,” Eren wins the fight of domination. His free hand which is not holding up Levi’s hands starts to travel and tease Levi’s body. He expertly takes off Levi’s shirt. They break the kisses to take a breath and give Levi’s shirt way to be taken off.

Eren is blinded with his love for Levi now. The bluish emerald eyes of his stare deeply into Levi’s steel grey eyes with too much unsaid emotions. However, Levi can understand all of them by just holding the gaze. Eren, too, is like an open book to him. “Lee, don't blame me if I can't stop,” Eren mutters with a smirk before claiming Levi’s lips for one more time. Levi is just too happy now.

For that one whole wonderful night, Eren and Levi make love senselessly and sweetly for countless rounds.

-----------------------------------

Eren doesn’t even realize how, but they managed to move into their beloved bedroom last night. The brunette takes a look at the clock. 7.45 am. Although realizing that he is so late for work right now, he smiles sweetly. What more could he say? Levi has given him so much happiness, especially last night.

Strolling out of their bedroom, Eren whistles. He is wearing nothing but a pair of shorts just to cover himself up a bit. The man decides to brew a coffee for himself and tea for his sweet, little lover. Who knows the little mouth of Levi can make so much enchanting noises? Eren still smiles like an idiot.

Then, he can listen to movement in the bedroom. Levi has awaken and Eren knows too well that the raven-haired man cannot move even for an inch. “Babe, Lee, don’t move too much. I’ll bring the tea to you,” says Eren. He takes Levi’s favourite black mug to their king-sized bed. When Levi takes the mug, Eren bends a bit forward to kiss his forehead and say, “Morning, sleepyhead.”

Levi grunts as a reply.

Eren leans on the door frame while observing Levi. The brunette comments cheekily, “You know what, Lee? I am glad that you had been seducing me for the past two days. Now you can stay with me in our little home for a quite long time, accompanying me here. I think you can’t move around freely and traveling around for, like, maybe a few months.” He only teases Levi by being exaggerating.

Eren knows Levi is about to be exploded, therefore he quickly walks out of the room while whistling more.

He chuckles as soon as Levi screaming, “YOU SAID A WEEK, EREN! A WEEK! NOT MONTHS!”

---------------------------------------

That's right, guys. MONTHS.

Just to make things clear, I don't really enjoy writing smut and lemons but a few teases here and there are okay. Nonetheless I love you guys and thanks for reading this! I appreciate some votes and comments, too! Adieuuu.

**spreads love**
(。・ω・。)ノ♡

xo,
Gabby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 2.2K 25
12 women from all around the city compete for the hand of Levi Ackerman, and to withhold the name of being the Princess. Something goes wrong in the...
41.9K 1.7K 20
After being kicked out of his old private school, Eren enters a new public school far from where he lives. Once he gets there, everyone seems to be v...
883K 20K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
301K 12.3K 38
Levi Ackerman fell in love with a certain turquoise-eyed brunet since the first time he laid his eyes. For a year, he's just loving him from afar. Bu...