Accidental Father [1]

Oleh ravsisrekt

"H-Hi." "Who are you?" the little boy questioned. "I'm," Hoseok struggled, "I uh, I'm your A-Appa..." - Watc... Lebih Banyak

Prologue: What's Your Name?
Chapter 1: Invitation
Chapter 2: I Trust You
Chapter 3: I Have To Leave
Chapter 4: Let's Get To The Party!
Chapter 5: Stay Away From Me
Chapter 6: What A Cute Child!
Chapter 7: You Wanted Us Gone
Chapter 8: Cloud Nine
Chapter 9: Secret Friends
Chapter 10: It Matters
Chapter 11: You Avoiding Me?
Chapter 12: Jay Park [LMAO]
Chapter 13: Don't Move Away If I Kiss You Again
Chapter 14: Last Time
Chapter 15: I'm Your Appa
Chapter 17: Before the Shoot
Chapter 18: Vomit
Chapter 19: She's Always Angry
Chapter 20: Animalistic
Chapter 21: Reoccurring Nightmare
Chapter 22: Our Son
Chapter 23: Shower Head
Chapter 24: Third Time's the Charm
Chapter 25: Maturity Can Wait
Chapter 26: A Little Jump to the End
Chapter 27: Picture Worth A Thousand Dollars
Chapter 28: I Quit
Chapter 29: I'll Always Protect You and Yeri
Chapter 30: The Bellhop's Interesting Life
Chapter 31: Taehyung's Koala Attack
Chapter 32: "Hoseok!"
Chapter 33: Night-Out Disaster
Chapter 34: He Knows What He Wants
Chapter 35: The Finale
SERIES COMPLETE

Chapter 16: Yeri Ran

54.7K 3K 4.2K
Oleh ravsisrekt

A/N: This gif will make sense near the end of the chapter lmao.

-

"...he just," you struggled, nervous in your rambling as you found your form to be in such a daze, "he just went ahead and said it. He told Yeri who he was."

The man sitting in front of you seemed to have his brows furrow. There was a slight smile at his face as he composed his slouched back straighter on the couch he was sitting on. Throughout all your rambling, there was still so much he didn't understand.

"Who exactly is he to your son?" the man asked, grinning a little when seeing you visibly shiver at the memory.

"The father."

"Oh."

You couldn't acknowledge the man before you. Normally, you'd find yourself fangirling, or refraining from prancing onto him, but in this case, you were so involved in the memories from Yeri's birthday party a week back that you couldn't find your mind to adjust to the changes that had come before you now.

You were back in the hearts of Seoul. Body ready to be a part of such a life changing project, but mind simply not present as you sat across from one of your idol's in the AOMG building. Sat before you was the one and only B-Free, and yet you couldn't even speak business when your mind was muddled.

"That must've sucked," the man said, voice low as he stared you up and down.

You didn't notice the gazes, nor did you block the thoughts from your mind. All you kept going back to was the night, the very second, where the truth had tossed out and harshly.

The way Yeri had reacted to all of it still broke your heart today...

.

"I'm," Hoseok struggled, "I uh, I'm your A-Appa..."

Silence.

You found your chest to cave in, eyes soft, yet in such shock that the fact that you were just kissed was no longer the important fact in the room. Your mind and heart catered to seeing how the little boy's shock grew from previous shock to a whimpering face.

Before either you or Hoseok knew it, Yeri turned his tearful eyes away from both, sprinting away to the ends of the front door and running out in a blink of an eye.

"Yeri!" you yelled out, instantly shocked at such a reaction.

Worried, frightened, and hurting for your clearly upset son, you ran after the boy.

Seeing as Hoseok was just as frightened, the man was about to follow you out, but you had to stop him. Barely stable yourself, you held your hand out, eyes staring directly in the idol's painful gaze.

"I-I'll handle this... you just, give him some time," you said lightly, forcing your tongue to bite back any rude reactions that might spill from you in such a heated moment.

Thankfully, you ran out, wanting to catch up to Yeri—
you did this all without Hoseok following you.

Thankfully.

.

"Thankfully I caught up to him before he headed out too far," you mumbled out, sighing before staring away from the coffee that was before you and over at the man you were treating like your therapist on accident.

Seeing as he was grinning, your eyes widened at what you were doing. Unaware for a moment, you forgot the man was even there to begin with. Here you were trying to get a conversation flowing on questions regarding the work you were about to do here, but clearly that wasn't going to be the end result for this visit just yet.

"I'm sorry," you apologized, feeling your cheeks starting to redden. You had revealed a little too much for a second there. "How unprofessional of me."

"Human of you," the man corrected.

You smiled, nodding before shifting so you could give him the entire attention needed. Before you could ask about the music video or where Jay Park himself was, B-Free beat you to it.

"Is Yeri alright with the information now?" B-Free asked, intrigued suddenly.

You pursed your lips, smiling a little. "Yeri is scared, hurt, and confused. He's opening up to the idea...I can tell."

"Well I hope for the best," the man sighed out, leaning forward so he could take a sip from his drink himself.

"Thank you."

Smiling politely, you went in for a drink yourself. The coffee tasted a little too bitter for your personal tastes, but knowing that it was from the man before you, you didn't say a word. Drinking it, you fluffed your cheeks with the liquid, smiling cutely over at the man as he leaned back in his chair and continued to gaze over at you.

"And I'm sure the sexual tension between you and the father will eventually die down as well," he casually let out, seeing as this was an observation he took out from the story you had rambled out.

Eyes almost out of your sockets, the liquid you had in your mouth spurted out hitting B-Free straight in the chest and neck.

-

Eyes tired, the liquid you had in your mouth successfully went down your throat.

After the incident with B-Free this morning, you forced yourself not to spit on any other artists or talents that introduced themselves to you this time around.

Although you were an awkward chipmunk with your drinks and food for most of the day, the staff and crew made sure to make you feel welcome even though the filming of the set hadn't taken part yet.

Here, now you waited to finally meet with Jay Park on his own. The moment you and your destroyed panty was waiting for (lmao).

Standing up so quick when the door to the main studio seemed to open. You found your hands tightly grasping the hundredth coffee cup you had.

You were nervous, excited, and suddenly gasy all in one.

...and then it happened. He was there, right before you. In your head, you could have sworn you heard Kwon screaming from miles away as if she knew what was about to happen.

Gulping down the large pits within your throat, you hastily ran towards his cool and welcoming smile. Seeing as he was sticking out his hand, you were already nervously jumping to a hug.

"Oh," Jay chuckled out, moving to awkwardly let his arms widen.

You quickly changed, nervously screeching under your breath as you pulled out your hand and refrained from the hug.

He laughed.

And.

You.

Died.

Shaking your hand, he smiled before staring at all your face. There was a gentleness, all while a flirty glance and you almost shat yourself right there and then. Stopping yourself from letting any bowel movements explode from you, you tried to be as presentable as you could. But, knowing you, you failed and continued to shake his hand for an uncomfortable amount of time.

"I'm sorry," you giggled out, almost annoying-school-girl-like as you stepped away from the man so you weren't crowding his space.

"Don't apologize," he said, grinning before glancing back at the door that was still open.

Feeling your face go red when he closed it, you forced yourself to not let your mind fall into a gutter of dirty thoughts. Instead, you tried to stay as professional as you could.

"I heard you had a few formalities to speak to me about...regarding the shoot that is."

"Yes," Jay said, smiling as he crossed his hands at his chest and stood before you. Although you were the one nervous and itching with excitement, he himself seemed a little shy as he cleared at his throat and tried to stare at you while speaking.

"First," he popped out, "I wanted to say 'hi' and thanks for agreeing to this."

You wanted to let out an 'are you kidding me? I'd be an idiot to say no' but instead, you simply let out a squeak that was barely inaudible.

"Second," he sighed out, smile falling into a more serious gaze, "Before anything, I wanted to ask if you had any PR management or a team behind you. If yes, this might be easier and less of a hassle for you."

Your brows furrowed a little. "I uh, I usually manage myself bu—"

"Oh, well alright. I just didn't want any time to be wasted since I know you've brought your son along as well."

You smiled at that.

Jay swallowed, laughing nervously before heading towards the door. "Not that I'm some creepy stalker to have known that or anything," he joked, knowing he was totally under the bus at this point.

"I don't mind at all," you flirted back slightly, wanting to implode and call Kwon right away.

"Single mother?"

"Yes."

"Good," Jay said, grinning as he glanced away from you and past your shoulder towards the ends of the studio.

You pursed your lip from smiling. You found it both, amusing and charming. Amusing because the father was an idol that Jay had probably heard of, while in all, it was charming since...well...I mean it's Jay Park. Of course, he'd be charming.

"So...this music video...?"

Jay nodded slowly, still grinning to himself. "Yeah, you willing to take on a role as a love interest?"

"Yes," you said, biting at your lower lip in slight nervousness, "But what exactly does this role entail."

"Uh, getting close to me," Jay said, eyes narrowing a bit over the fact that you were still oblivious over the role after so many staff already meeting you, "has no one told you about the M/V yet?"

You shook your head.

"It's an intimate song. I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable."

You found butterflies of worry to erupt within you. Forcing yourself to laugh so you wouldn't scare the man away in worry for himself, you grinned before waving the entire situation off. "Of course, I'll be fine with it," you awkwardly let out, "W-Why wouldn't I be?"

"Great," Jay chuckled out, finding your reddening form flattering for your composure.

"Awesome."

You watched as he focused on the door again. The fact that your voice was a squeaky mess clearly made him joyfully chatter.

"There's a bit of paper work," Jay laughed out, nodding and bowing respectfully as he stepped to open at the door. "If you'd like, you can stay behind and get it done or if you have anyone that could take care of it for you...that's cool as well."

Your smile for a moment. Staring over at the clock, you puckered at your lips.

"I uh, I should be getting to Yeri. He's with PD—"

Your brows jumped. Grinning instantly, you nodded over at the man.

"I think I have someone that might be willing to help me with formalities."

"Great," Jay said, smiling, "Just give them my number and I'll talk it out with them."

Your forehead crinkled for a moment.

"I've got the business numbers attached to contacting your building and staff—"

Jay grinned before opening the door but walking towards you with his palm out.

Your brows jumped when he pointed over at your phone that was sticking out from your pockets. Slowly taking it, you weren't surprised when he took it into his hands and asked for your passcode.

He saved his number onto your phone.

"That's my personal number."

"I'll give it to PD thank—"

"No no," Jay chimed, moving towards the door again, "the personal one's for you. Toss your friend the business arranged numbers for the paperwork."

You came to realization. It hit you hard and with a wave of a creepy smile. Giggling in that annoying tone again, you couldn't help it as he sunk away and out the studio.

"I'll have a ride scheduled for you in about ten minutes down stairs," he said lastly, shy smile back as he seeped out.

"Nice meeting you!" you chimed out, refraining from jumping up and down like a child in the studio the minute he left.

-

"Nice meeting you."

Hoseok held a smile that was barley stable. Seeing as there wasn't much base to finding the idol excited and happy recently, most of the members didn't question it. But viewing him greeting important business marketers at the BigHit building today was a rough thing to say the least. It was like watching a robot trying to teach itself to speak out of it's monotone language.

Things were clearly wrong and yet none of the boys spoke and tried to find out what happened at Yeri's birthday celebration. All they were aware of was the aftermath of it all. Hoseok seemed to have come faster than first believed and he booked a flight back the moment Yeri's birthday was over. That on its own wasn't a good sign. Why would Hoseok leave so quickly if things were to have gone great?

"Nice meeting you too," the man said, moving away from the boys and over to greet BangPD that was busy with everyone else's problems than to have his mind stressed out to see Hoseok clearly hurting.

"You'll have to speak to at least one of us about what's going on with you..." Jin said gently, finally breaking such silence as he nudged Hoseok's shoulder lightly, "Eventually."

Hoseok swallowed, forcing a smile on his face as he instantly looked at Jin and the others that were gawking in his direction.

"I'm fine, really," he lied.

They didn't seem to budge or believe him, so Hoseok did what he always did in such situations.

He laughed until they'd believe him; cracked jokes and smiled the rest of the night.

"I'm serious."

Laughs.

"I'm completely fine."

-

"I'm not fine."

Laying on the bed of the same hotel from before but a completely new room, you frowned, moving your hand in soothing manners through the little boy's hair. Having your lips slowly move to lightly kiss the top of his head, you knew this always relaxed him.

Yeri found piece every moment your hand would move his hair away from his forehead. So, in moments like this, where he remains confused and quiet, you made sure to hug his little body and be the best mother you could be.

"Talk to me sweetie," you said gently, staring at him scrolling through your phone you allowed for him to play around with.

Glancing at the screen, your heart sunk at what he was searching for this entire time laying next to you. Instead of trying to get his mind off and search for videos of Kevin and Kwon as a distraction through the camera roll, Yeri was on the internet, looking at images and posts about "Jhope, the BTS Member".

"...that's why you aren't fine," you sighed out, slowly taking the phone away from him so you were holding the phone in your hand.

The boy nodded, distressed and quiet as he snuggled his head into your gut, laying and staring at the screen of your phone as you were now scrolling through.

You pursed your lips when seeing all the pictures of Hoseok on your phone. Knowing you didn't have to do what you were about to, you couldn't help but what to better such a situation. Although you didn't get along with Hoseok, Yeri was a face you never wanted to see upset.

"You know," you popped, smiling a little as you moved to find a picture of Hoseok of when he had his black hair up and spiked. It was a picture near the debut days, the only thing close to mimicking what he used to look like when first meeting...

"Hm?"

"When I first met Hoseok," you said gently, trying to lighten the mood, "He was so shy...but the moment he got anything sweet in his system, he became a mess."

Yeri smiled a little at that, staring at what Hoseok used to look like.

"He bothered you too?"

"Just like you," you chuckled out, rolling your eyes at just how similar the two were when it came to hyperactivity.

"He's your father Yeri...I know it's a lot to take in and I understand that you're confused."

Yeri didn't say anything, his eyes on the picture that you had popped up.

"He made you cry Mommy," Yeri said softly, remembering all the tough times he couldn't truly understand thoroughly with his mind. All he knew was that things were hard. It was so hard.

"At first, he did, I'm not going to lie to you," you said honestly, smiling before moving through his hair again in soothing patterns, "...but the entire experience also made me stronger. So, throughout all of this, don't worry about Mommy alright?"

Yeri nodded.

"You're scared," you sighed out, knowing the little one was probably feeling similar feelings you once felt, "You're scared of being hurt again...scared he'll leave again. It's okay to be scared, baby."

Yeri nodded.

"If you have questions, if you're scared, if you're..." you sighed, shutting your eyes before gently kissing your son's temple, "if you're missing your father, I'll come with you when you want to meet him officially."

"Really?" Yeri asked, falling slowly asleep from the constant hand movements against his skull.

It was soothing and warm.

"I'll be there every step of the way okay?"

"Okay."

Yeri sleepily moved his fingers onto your phone again. Chuckling when he moved to escape from the picture and open others, his chubby little finger stumbled upon an image that moved once you clicked on it.

Seeing as it was a .gif of Hoseok hilariously judging Yoongi, you grinned when Yeri giggled at it. About to click away since the boy was tired and about to find sleep, he said something that caught your attention.

"Who's the one next to Appa?"

Your heart fluttered.

Yeri addressed Hoseok as his father...

"...I-I think it's one of his band mates," you said softly, smiling before staring at the moving image again. Brows furrowing, you concluded, giggling yourself now, "You kinda look like him. Weird."

There was silence for a long while.

Noticing that Yeri was probably asleep, you shut your phone, ready to find sleep yourself. About to move so you were laying on your back as well, you sighed when the little boy shuffled and whispered.

"I want to meet Appa tomorrow...can you come Mommy?"

You smiled genuinely, squeezing the little one in your arms before pecking his temple again.

"Yes. I'll come baby," you sighed out, "We'll meet your father and maybe go out for ice cream before my shoot."

"Ice cream?" Yeri asked, excited yet incredibly tired as he drifted in and out of sleep.

You chuckled, feeling your heart find its peace while whole.

"Yes," you sighed out, content.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.9K 1.3K 28
A beautiful love story of a K-pop singer - Hoseok and an orphan fanboy - Taehyung. This FF is adapted from an Old Hindi Movie. This is the Vhope fanf...
1.5K 76 11
BTS x Jjk A baby boy that goes by the name Jeon Jungkook is found in an almost burned down abandoned house in a room where the door is shut and seem...
160K 4.7K 62
This is a happy story of two Bangtan couples with their adorable kids💗 Watch these mischievous and innocent kid's life with their parents. ⚠️Tons of...
9.2K 340 42
"Agonizingly slow you lifted your head up to meet the eyes of your consoling stranger. A dark brown gaze filled with light golden specks met yours an...