This Little Girl

By Nekxbxby

A little girl by the name of Samantha, didn't grow up with an average life. She thought all of her life that... More

Just an Infant
Toddler
Two and A Half
Child
Weeks Later
One Year Later
Months Later
Tween
Teen
Months Later
A Little About The Characters
This is...
Published

That Year

25 1 0
By Nekxbxby

That year on February 15, 2015 my sister that I had been friends with on Facebook found out who I was.

I stayed home from school that day and received a message from her. We talked everything out and wanted to meet. We met just after my birthday as she rode my bus home from school. We were even a part of the same school system and hadn't even met. We looked exactly alike. How could we have missed each other so many times?

Till this day I still see her frequently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
15.3M 467K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...