PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Pr...

De Trufflerabbit13

She hasn't seen him for six years. He hasn't seen her for six years in actual person. Every year he sat... Mai multe

PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Prince of Tennis FanFic)
CHAPTER 1 edited
CHAPTER 2 edited
CHAPTER 3 edited
CHAPTER 4 edited
CHAPTER 5 edited
CHAPTER 6 edited
CHAPTER 7 edited
CHAPTER 8 edited
CHAPTER 9 edited
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Halloween Special

CHAPTER 16

13.7K 326 39
De Trufflerabbit13

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Atobe took a sip out of his nonalcoholic champagne while he examined his team scarf the food down. Because of his good mood, not only did he take Shishido out to dinner but his whole regulars team.

His mind was on the long black haired girl he met few weeks ago. Ayumi Gray. Something about her was bothering him. Oshitari who sat next to the captain quietly ate, thinking about the same girl.

Atobe popped a grape into his mouth and chewed slowly thinking, Ayumi Gray. Black hair, bright green blue eyes, good at tennis...

He choked on his grape in shock and coughed loudly. All the regulars halted eating and stared at their captain in surprise. Oshitari who was closest to him slammed his hand into his back.

Atobe gulped the rest of champagne down before slumping into his chair.

"What happened?" Oshitari questioned looking interested at his captain's unusual action.

Atobe had his face in his hand with blue depressed marks on his forehead.

"How did I forget?" The Hyotei captain muttered shaking his head.

"Hwuat?" Gakuto mumbled with meat stuffed into his mouth. He swallowed it down and set his knife and fork on the table.

Atobe ignored him and stood up, he swiftly pulled a black credit card and threw it at Shishido.

"Give it back to me tomorrow," he mumbled, "Kabaji, let's go,"

"Usu,"

Atobe ghostly smiled as he walked out of the fancy French restaurants.

'So the princess decided to join us, though I didn't expect to meet you again' he thought as he climbed onto his limo. A cocky smirk was plastered onto his face as he thought, 'I'll visit her after the camp ends'

NEXT DAY

AYUMI P.O.V.

I tiredly walked down the stair rubbing my eyes as I took each step down. My Seigaku uniform was coordinated into my style, I've added few things.

I walked into the kitchen and sat into a chair, "Morning," I mumbled.

Oji-san and Oba-san greeted me but Ryoma gave a glare making me flinch a bit. I knew I was going to get his wrath but I didn't expect it to be that bad. Yesterday, When I tried to sneak into the house through the garden he was waiting for me with looking extremely pissed. I was scolded for an good hour by my childhood friend.

"Oh, come on!" I whined as I got up from my chair. I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind and clung to him, "Don't be so mad Ryoma! We're going to camp today!" I chirp as I grin happily.

Ryoma grumbled in response before standing up to put his dish into the sink. I continued to dangle off him as he walked around. Because of his height my foot was at least a good foot off the ground.

Oba-san and Oji-san were watching us with amusement as I stubbornly clung to Ryoma. Ryoma continued to walk before he grabbed two duffle bags (mine and his) and slipped on his shoes. To point something out, I'm still hanging off of him.

"Ryoma, here's Ayumi-chan and your lunch. Ayumi-chan I put an extra apple and an onigiri since you haven't ate breakfast yet," Oba-san smiled as she handed her son the small bag.

"Thanks Oba-san!" I chirp still clinging onto Ryoma.

"You guys have a safe trip alright?"

I nodded, "Oi seishounen, beat them," Oji-san smirked as he stood next to his wife.

I shook a bit as Ryoma nodded, "We're off," Ryoma muttered as he walked out of the door.

"WAAAIIITTTT!" I yell stopping Ryoma, he gave me a 'What now' look.

"I'm not wearing any shoes," I pouted. Ryoma sighed and walked back into the house, place all the stuff down grabbed my shoes and slipped them onto my feet, while I continued to dangle off his back.

Oji-san and Oba-san both were laughing as they waved us off.

"Please don't cause any trouble," Ryoma partially begged as we um, he walked through the streets.

"Psh, me? Like I would," I say smartly.

Ryoma strained his neck and looked at me, "Yes, you would," I pouted but stayed silent.

We turned the last corner and saw the bus already there waiting for us.

"Oi Echizen! Ayumi! You guys are the last one!" Momo-senpai yelled as he wildly waved his arm. We see the regulars waiting outside of the bus looking a bit annoyed.

"Chisu~" Ryoma greeted them coolly, while I smiled at them happily.

"Senpai tachi ohayou gozaimasu!"

"You're late," Buchou grumbled as he stood in front of the bus.

"We're sorry," Ryoma and I both apologized.

Oishi-senpai stepped in with a smile, "Well now that you two are here, we can leave,"

Kikumaru- senpai jumped on the bowl cut teen and dangled off of him like I was.

"I'm sitting with Oishi, nya~" he yelled as he dragged his doubles partner on the bus.

"Kaido I have a new training menu for you, I want to talk about it on the bus," Inui-senpai said while the snake like teen nodded and followed him onto the bus.

I frowned, who was I going to sit with? I felt my hands slipping and jumped off of Ryoma and landed on my feet lightly.

"Echizen you're sitting with me!" Momo-senpai claimed my childhood friend, "I got the new Nintendo game,"

Ryoma's looked at senpai in disbelief, "You got to be kidding me!"

Momo-senpai cheekily grinned and pulled out a game, "I ain't,"

Ryoma snatched the game and jumped onto the bus while senpai scrambled after him.

I grumbled under my breath, I thought friends were supposed to stick together.

I look at the three remaining males, Buchou, Kawmura-senpai, and Fuji-senpai.

"Tezuka, I have a question about the novel you let me borrow," Kawamura-senpai shyly muttered.

Buchou stoically nodded before stepping onto he bus. Looks like they're sitting together.

"Well Yumi-chan," I turned around to see Fuji-senpai smiling, "Looks like we're sitting together,"

I nodded with a smile and grabbed his hand and dragged him into the bus. The seat at the very back was the only one still open so we swiftly took it.

"Ayumi where are you?" Ryuzaki-coach questioned.

I popped my head out behind a set and raised my hand, "Right here sensei!" I yelled.

She smiled at me and motioned me to come forwards. I nervously walked up the silent bus's aisle and stood in front of her.

"You've proved to all of us that your worthy of the regulars uniform, he got one personally made for you," She explained as she handed me a paper bag.

I took it with my widen eyes before grinning up at the older woman, "Thanks Coach!"

Ryuzaki-coach chuckled and nodded telling me to open the bag. I pulled out a Seigaku regular's jacket and looked at it happily. With one swift motion I slipped on the jacket and zipped it up happily.

The jacket was made for women unlike the other jackets. It fit me perfectly, loose and snug on the right places. I looked inside the bag and saw a white skirt.

"It's a skort, I thought it'll be better than shorts," Ryuzaki-coach explained. I nodded extremely pleased that I finally gotten my regulars uniform I was waiting for such a long time.

I gave her a bow before walking back to my seat extremely proud of myself.

"Alright! You know how this works!" Ryuzaki-coach yelled from the front of the bus, "Make sure to train hard and become strong, after the camp nationals are going to start!"

"Hai!" we all yelled.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

"Favorite color?"

"Beige, you?"

"Uh, probably sky blue and purple," I answer. After talking together for twenty minutes we decided to play twenty question because we became bored.

"Um, any hobbies?"

"I like photography, one reason why I'm a Yearbook Production Committee Member," he easily answered. I got interested when he said photography.

"Really? I like taking picture too, but I mostly take picture of the sky though," I say pulling out my phone. I scroll though all my pictures showing him.

"These are really good," he complemented me making me rub my neck in embarrassment.

His eyes widen slightly as he stopped at one picture. I felt my heart drop lightly when I saw which one it was.

"Are they your parents?" he softly questioned as he pointed to two adults who were standing next to a younger looking me.

I nod my head slightly, my eyes going a bit soft as I looked at the picture. Both my parents were hugging me from either side looking at me with a smile while I was grinning into the camera with a peace sign.

My mother looked like a matured me, her heart shaped face with dark long hair cascading her back. The only deference you could see between us were my bright green/blue eyes and wavy hair and my mother's light brown eyes and straight hair.

My Father had the same eyes I have with messy wavy brown hair. His eyes and wavy hair were the only thing I got from him.

"Their both very attractive people," Fuji-senpai commented.

I nodded, "Yeah they both were pretty good looking, and they also had the sweetest hearts,"

"Are they?"

I nodded sadly looking out the window, "Uh huh, they're gone now, it's almost going to be three years," I pause looking at my phone, "That's why I probably like taking picture of the sky so much," I mutter.

I smiled at Fuji-senpai who looked at me stoically, "The sky reminds me they're watching over me," I grin and take the phone out of his hand.

Fuji-senpai dropped the conversation probably knowing I didn't want to talk about it.

"Oi Ayumi!" I heard Ryoma call my name.

"Wh- Ooff!" the bag that contained my lunch smacked into my face.

"That's yours, make sure to eat it, or Mum's cooking's going to go to waste."

I grumble under my breath and rubbed my red nose, "No need to throw it Ryoma," I scowl and open the bag. I grabbed the apple and took a large bite out of it.

I turn my attention to Fuji-senpai and see he too pulled out a bento box, "Did your Mom make that?" I question.

He shook his head giving me his usual closed eye smile, "No, Nee-San made it for me today saying she was going to miss me,"

I smiled lightly thinking it was sweet, "Aw, that's cute, how old is she?" I munch on my apple.

Fuji-senpai took a bite of spicy looking vegetable before answering, "She's going to graduate college soon, she want to be a lawyer,"

I nod and finish my apple, placing the core in a trash bag I lean against the seat.

"Fuji-senpai please wake me when we arrive," I ask. The older boy nodded, I closed my eyes and hoped for rest.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Fuji smiled to himself as he watched Ayumi sleep while he ate. When he noticed her breathing evened out he pulled out his camera and took a picture of her.

He chuckled and decided that this picture should be in the yearbook. He put his camera back into his bag in a safe place before continuing eating.

'I have a feeling U-17's going to be interesting this year' he though a he sadistically smiled.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

"Koshimae isn't here yet!" a certain high school freshman whined as he clung to his captain.

"Kin-chan, they'll be coming, just wait patiently," Shiraishi smiled as he patted the Kintaro's back. Like Ryoma, the Shitenhoji freshman had grown in height and was tall as most of his teammates.

"Koshimae!!!!!!" He whined in his slightly deeper voice as he slumped against the tree.

The leopard-printed tank top he wore in middle school was gone and replaced by a red hoodie. His face that held childishness was almost gone leaving a good looking red head.

"Kin-chan your looks have changed so much yet, your personality hasn't," Shiraishi sweat dropped at the super rookie of the west.

"Is that a good thing?" Kintaro questioned cocking his head to the side. The rest of the Shitenhoji players who were listening to the conversation sweat dropped as well.

"Looks like Seigaku is the only school not here yet," Yanagi commented as he stood next to Sanada and Yukimura.

"Tarunodoru," Sanada muttered under his breath while Yukimura was smiling. The Rikkaidai captain was slightly excited. It's been few years since he seen the former high school first string and was excited to see them and play with them again.

"Nii-san texted me saying they're almost here," Yuta told Mizuki who was resting on a bench.

The loud creek of the gate opening caught everyone's attention. They all watched as Seigaku's bus pulled over.

"Finally they're here," Shishido commented as he stood next to Chotaro.

The door opened and Tezuka walked out followed by the rest of the team.

"Nya~? Everyone's already here?" Kikumaru questioned looking around.

"Obviously," Gakuto commented rudely making Kikumaru stick a tongue at him childishly.

"Chisu~" Ryoma greeted yawning.

"Koshimae!" Kintaro screamed as he jumped on the Seigaku freshman making him stumble a bit.

Yukimura walked to Tezuka with a smile, "Hello Tezuka, how are you?"

The seigaku captain stoically nodded but let a small smile slip at the dark blue haired teen, "I've been good,"

"You were a bit late but did you have some trouble?" Yukimura questioned curiously. His blue eyes were bright with excitement.

Tezuka glanced at Echizen who was getting annoyed by the excited Kintaro.

"Two of our players were late," Tezuka explained.

Yukimura nodded and searched for the tensai of Seigaku but frowned when he didn't spot him.

"Where is Fuji?"

Tezuka looked back at the bus, "He's probably wa-"

"Ryoma!" a feminine voice yelled catching everyone by surprise. They all turned towards the bus where the voice came from. They were all surprised, they knew this camp was for males, not females.

Few of the male's scrunched their eyebrows in confusion, the voice sounded familiar to few of them. Yukimura was one of those people, he was thinking who the voice could belong to.

Suddenly Ayumi stumbled out of the bus, two big duffle bags quickly following her before landing on her, knocking all the air out of her.

"Ayumi!" Ryoma yelled in surprise and took the duffle bag off the teen and helped her up.

"Owwwwww," Ayumi groaned as she rubbed her head with her hand while dusting herself off with the other.

"Ayumi-chan?" Kamio the few males that met Ayumi before questioned, catching few people's attention.

“Ayumi? Is she the one An was talking about Kamio? The girl An said that she befriended?” Tachibana whispered to his vice president.

Kamio slightly nodded as he looked at Ayumi in confusion.

Ayumi raised her head when she heard her name and caught sight of Kamio, "Ah Kamio-san, good to see you again," She greeted with a friendly smile.

Atobe eyes were widen in surprise as he watched the female that was on his mind last night in front of him.

Oshiari moved his glasses up his nose and stared at the female he met yesterday. He found it interesting she decided to show up here. Shishido was scowling lightly while Chotaro was cutely blushing next to his senpai.

Yukimura on the other hand stared at her in fascination, he didn't miss the Seigaku regular's jacket she was wearing.

Ayumi suddenly froze realizing they were all staring at her, "Hi?"

Ryoma sighed and brought Ayumi to him and wrapped his arm around her possessively, few of the males whistled while other blushed at the bold action.

Fuji, Atobe and Yukimura narrowed their eyes though.

"Gray-san, I didn't expect to see you again so soon," Yukimura commented as he walked towards the blued eyed female.  He had a firm grip on Marui stopping him from jumping to Ayumi.

Ayumi's eyes brightened a bit as she saw the Rikkaidai captain, "Yukimura-san, what a pleasure to see you!"

Yukimura smiled and looked at Ayumi with so much interest few of the males noticed. Sanada and Yanagi were those few. Yanagi stared at Ayumi and his captain in interest while Sanda glared at the female.

All the other teams were whispering to each other in confusion, many of them wondering why a female was standing in front of them at an all boys tennis team.

"WAAAIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!" Kintaro yelled stopping the whispering, he stood in front of Ayumi bringing his face close to her's, "Who are you?" he questioned with a smile. The long haired beauty was surprised by his bluntness but smiled

Ryoma pulled Ayumi away from Kintaro and pushed her behind him. Ayumi frowned by his action and jumped away from her childhood friend and jumped towards Kintaro with a smile.

"Ayumi Gray, nice to meet you!"

Many of the male's eyes widen, hearing the familiar name.

"Ayumi you shouldn't have done that," Ryoma groaned smacking his face with his hand.

"W-"

She was about to ask but was cut off with a loud speaker.

"All high school students, please gather at the tennis courts!" the familiar voice caught Ayumi's attention.

She grinned happily picturing the owner of the voice. She was going to see her former coaches!

A/N

Yesssssssss!!!!!!

Finally I get to write about U-17! Though I'm kinda upset since I rushed this chapter!

I just wanted to mention that I signed up for PoT watty awards! So I'll really appreciate votes!

Don't forget to comment!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

712K 43.5K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
111K 6.1K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.7M 48.3K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
492K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...