This Little Girl

By Nekxbxby

A little girl by the name of Samantha, didn't grow up with an average life. She thought all of her life that... More

Just an Infant
Toddler
Two and A Half
Weeks Later
One Year Later
Months Later
Tween
That Year
Teen
Months Later
A Little About The Characters
This is...
Published

Child

36 1 0
By Nekxbxby

As a child my hair would grow at extremely fast amounts. A normal persons hair grows 1/2 inch to 1 inch a month. I was different. My hair would grow about three inches a month.

I was in the first grade and had hair barely past my butt. I soon got lice. Little did I know that a skin condition I had, would cause me to shave it all off. I had eczema and I still do. I had gotten a rash from eczema just on the back of my neck. It soon spread to my scalp. It had caused me to develop psoriasis on my scalp. It also caused me to develop scabies on my arms.

The doctors gave me treatment for everything. Little did me and my mother know my hair was too think to even get the treatment to my scalp.

My mother told me we were going to cut my hair. I was fine with this, I had had so many hair cuts in the past that it didn't phase me. Even though my grandfather was holding a hair cutting tool that was used to shave your head, I didn't know that it would be my whole head.

As we got finished, I looked in the mirror and began to cry, while my mother enclosed me into a hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.3K 47
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...