A chat // Lauren/You

By breezysprincessss

When you enter a meet and greet dragged by your harmoniser friend, not realising that moment was going to cha... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
1k
11 - Part One
11 - A lil bonus before part two
12
13
14
New stories/Announcement
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Gc
Finding Ally
28
29
Life update
30
31
32

11 - Part two

6.5K 158 42
By breezysprincessss

A/N: The beginning is a lil sad oops sorry y'all ❤️

Y/N's POV:

"Okay so what about this?" I ponder dubiously, Jean shorts and a crop top? Is that too much or too little? Fuck, how could a girl work with such little amount of information. Hmm I wonder what Lauren is wearing... I wonder what she's doing... Y/N snap out of it! My conscious fires angrily, she's looking back at me disappointedly as she waggers her perfectly manicured finger dismissively. You're not allowed to scrutinise about her so much. I'd be damned if I could snap out of my procrastination about Lauren... That woman has some type of effect on me that reads beyond the cliché adrenaline of love;

God don't be stupid it's not love, just... excitement.

"How about you shut the fuck up and choose already." Ana, -My roommate counters bluntly, her long frame sprawled on her bed simultaneously she flicks through the one of many magazines she buys on a daily, Chloe though scowls annoyingly before her attention is intimately on me. "I think them shorts look good on you, plus they make your ass pop so Lauren will have something juicy to stare at the whole night."

Before I take account in replying, Ana's southern voice is window shuttering when she squeals, "Oh my God Theo James is such a God! Yes daddy perform BDSM on me fuck!"

My eyebrows crease confusedly and without even looking at Chloe I know for a fact she is either scowling once more or mirroring my exact mien. Pretending I didn't acknowledge the blunt girls outburst I face Chloe, my gaze desperate for help. "Yes Y/N wear that boo."

Sighing exasperated and worn out from the constant tossing around and changing, I slump down on the comfortable mattress next to Chloe's raised eyebrows and knowing grin. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Well you're going on a date with the one and only Lauren Jauregui. Every girls dream. Hell even my dream and I'm straight as fuck."

"Yeah okay Jan." Ana chimes in, the distant flicking of her magazine ripping at my ears. Just like your panties tonight. My inner Aphrodite muses, a firm smirk tugging at her lips as her foot taps expectantly. Jesus Y/N get it together what's wrong with you! My conscious reasons rationally.

"Whatever Anastasia, carry on mindlessly reading through that teenage magazine of yours."

"Excuse you whore, but atleast I don't gain crushes every two seconds! I see the way you're clutching onto the new guy, leaving no man for us!"

"Bitch shut your dumbass up-

Their bickering quickly starts fading away becoming distant somewhere in the mist of my mind, my eyes soon wander off towards the cream coloured wall ahead, and my mind... Dear Lord My mind saunters off towards a particular green eyed woman, the one that is very rapidly caging herself in my heart. Mindlessly refusing to leave my mind, she doesn't know herself what her two green laser beams do to my insides every time she looks at me, every time her soft fingertips touch my skin, or when her lips enclose around my very own skin. I don't understand how someone so mesmerising chose me out of the millions of girls and guys that are a hot puddle down at her feet. Why me? Maybe because she wants to have fun until she finds out about what you have and runs for the mountains. My conscious stares at me disapprovingly, shaking her head as she folds her arms firmly below her chest. No, no Lauren likes me for real I know it.

"Yo!" Two fingers click Infront of me, ensuing a mild jump from my body; "You're in love land already?!"

"No I'm just... Thinking."

She sighs, somewhere in that breather I register something apologetic. I don't know why, she has nothing to be repentant for, maybe she just feels pity for you... "Were you thinking about your... condition?"

I suck my bottom lip between my teeth and exhale sharply through my nose, why me? "How can I not?"

"It's not your fault... She will understand babe, I'm sure of it."

I chuckle crisply, "Understand what? That I let her catch feelings for me knowing damn well that I'm dying?!"

She flinches, her eyes closing tightly. Myself slouching further down on the bed, remorseful about my outburst. It's not Chloe's fault, she doesn't deserve this. This kind of stress, this kind of treatment... She deserves to find a best friend who can guarantee something longer than a year. "I'm sorry..." I murmur regretfully;

"No, no don't be. I'm just struggling to come to terms with it all. I refuse to believe you're not gonna be here this time next year Y/N!" She whimpers, her tears rapidly constructing mini puddles in her eyes and it's only mere seconds before they're falling like rain drops down her cheeks. Her eyebrows scrunch up before a loud sob escapes her, her face now well hidden in her two pale hands. Head swiftly shaking when she hears my own sniffles. "I can't, there's a hole in my heart knowing that I only have a couple of months with you before you start fainting... before you start losing your skin colour... before your eyes loose their spark... before you-

"Die." I finish quietly, Chloe whimpering again loudly.

"Hey, hey." Ana is now sitting on the edge of the bed, her own tears clearly showcasing as a trail on her reddened cheeks. Her green eyes dull, something I have probably never seen from the girl. "There must be some type of treatment to save you... there has to be."

Of course there isn't... Even inner Aphrodite is sombre. She's slouching sadly somewhere in the edge of my mind. "It's too late." I counter, "My blood type is too rare, there's barely anyone with the same type. Not even my parents have the same blood type. It's weird."

--

Lernjerky: I'm outside, get your fat butt out here

Y/NN: Butt??? That's unlike you

Lernjerky: Stfu

Y/NN: Ooo I see you getting rough 😏

Lernjerky: Y/N I'm not fucking playing get your big ass out here right the fuck now.

Y/NN: I'm starting to think you're obsessed with my ass

Dinahdime: oooooooo

Y/NN: How tf did you get here?! You gave me a heart attack wth

Moniloves: We have our ways

Y/NN: tf is this Voodoo shit

Lernjerky: Oh ffs I texted the gc, I'm not joking tho I'm waiting outside for you get out here!

Y/NN: Fine grumpy pants I'm cumming

Dinahdime: Oh

Moniloves: oh

Canana: Oh

That_sunshine: Go to church

Lernjerky: You're late and a tease maybe I should reconsider certain things I planned out for you...

Y/NN: No no no I'm literally jumping down the stairs!!

I giggle blissfully, locking my phone simultaneously before descending the rest of the way down the stairs, my heart rate picking up when I see Lauren leaning against a black Range Rover, legs clad in black ripped jeans and her top half occupied in a black crop top. Her dark brown waves cascading down one of her shoulders meanwhile her eyes focus on something particular on her phone. She seems so unaware and so cute, and so - Just grab her two cheeks and snog her! My inner Aphrodite swoons. I suck my lip between my teeth before my footsteps become louder while reaching her. Immediately she looks up, her green gaze brushed over with lust once it lands on my own carefully selected attire. "Hey." She whispers, once her eyes reach my own immediately a grin blossoms on her plump pink lips. I swoon internally. She's so devilishly perfect.

"Hi." I smile, giggling when she quickly places a chaste kiss on my now beetroot hued cheek.

"So, I got a few things planned out... But we need to get going before the sun sets!" She opens the passenger door for me quickly using her hands to propel me up the rather tall car. She bashfully jogs around the other side of the car straight after she closes my door so she can jump in. "Please do forgive me my love, but I couldn't go somewhere extremely public because I will most likely get mobbed and that will ruin our time." She grins my way quickly before focusing back on the road. Even though I can't seem to tear my eyes away from her side profile. She's so sharp, so intoxicating, so... what's the word? Perfect? I've mentioned this before.

"Lauren. It's okay, you should know I'm not into big things as long as the company is great."

"I'm sure you aren't into big things..." I can practically hear the smirk in her voice, My inner Aphrodite is thrilled, turned on even. "Stop doing that." I hear her mumble, at that I'm snapped out my love daze with furrowed eyebrows. "Stop biting your lip, it's turning me on." What?! I'm biting my lip?! I didn't even realise. With that in mind I feel the flesh of my bottom lip tugged tightly between my teeth, ofcourse I go scarlet and release it without further notion. Lauren's words completely light heading the hell out of my insides, how can she be so blunt about these things? Then again she didn't really say much, to any normal girl that would've been passed feverishly, not much thought to it. But to someone as awkward as me, its something that makes the beating of my heart rate pick pace, and the colour of my cheeks blush crimson.

"What's your pretty little mind thinking about?" She grabs the resting hand on my lap, in her own delicate one, goosebumps soon flourish my skin; She gazes at me quickly, expectantly before facing the road again.

Well I've been thinking about you like always duh! "Nothing, Lo." I smile, a small one. She squeezes my hand lightly before I register the way she nods from the corner of my eye.

"Okay, Again please forgive me. I haven't really done something like this before... I mean taking a girl out, it's always been either a guy taking me out or just hooking up with... people."

"Lauren calm down, i don't care where you take me or what we do. As long as you relax and have fun."

She giggles, the sound leaving me breathless. It's so musical, so satisfying. "Well I'm just making sure."

--

"This place looks awesome!" I giggle when Lauren presses her lips on the side of my neck, her arm resting over my shoulders pulling me astonishingly closer to her, the sun is most likely minutes away from setting and the entrance of this outdoor endeavour being lit with fuming orange flames. I don't know what this holds once we reach further in, but I can hear the distant noise of chattering and music. Squinting my eyes I register further moving lights.

"You think so?" She smiles down at me as we walk further in, branches of lit up trees enclosing around the green area.

"Ofcourse."

"Wait until you see what this is." She giggles merrily as I clutch her hand on my shoulder and entwine our fingers, the action making Lauren kiss my temple. "I know we haven't been in a relationship for long, but you mean a lot to me Y/N." She mumbles against my skin, her fingers tightening around my own;

My heart drops, you can't do this to her! My conscious growls harshly. She's right, I can't do this to Lauren. She's the happiness you need before it's all over. My inner Aphrodite is apologetic, even sympathetic but soon she's occupying a smirk, Go with it, while it lasts. With that kept well in my brainpower, I somehow manage to giggle, "Let me guess you haven't said that to anyone before?"

She frowns, "I have, but that's not something we should discuss right now."

I bite my bottom lip lightly, hmm is it bad that I'm sad she had someone she was in love with or cared for before me? Because it sure as hell feels like it is, sure Lauren is mesmerising, beautiful, smart, great with a cheerful charisma and most of all occupies a devilishly amazing personality. The whole package, yet here I am on a date with her. Me. "I told you to stop doing that." She murmurs hastily, she tugs my lip free before her fingertips bring my face close to hers, "How many times do I have to tell you that it turns me on?" Her breath is hitching over my lips, Jesus... I so want to lean in and kiss her it's almost crazy.

Instead I gulp, "I'm sorry."

She licks her lips, wet muscle moisturising her bottom lip more than it probably should, "Don't be, and I totally would kiss you right now if it wasn't for something We have to do first." She mumbles before grabbing my hand and hauling me even further towards this event? Said event because I can see men and women in the distance playing with fire, specifically a man exploding it with his mouth. I gasp at the sight, it's just so enthral to look at.

"Wow."

"Cmon I got a little surprise for you." Lauren giggles while jogging towards a particular crowd, hot air balloons floating in the misty air. My eyes widen at the beautiful landscape, the sun is just about ready to set and Lauren is still jogging towards a muscular man who immediately greets the green eyed woman with a grin, "Ms Jauregui!"

What if all this is just for a fuck? My conscious is rational, while my inner Aphrodite strips down to laundry at the mere idea. I'm sure she wouldn't do all this just to fuck... Eventhough as stupid as this sounds I wouldn't mind at all.

"Ready?"

I blink, "What?"

Lauren grins, "Come on." She takes my hand and leads me to a hot air balloon, the man from before waiting for us with a wide, warm smile. "Enjoy your ride ladies." He muses cheerily before closing the door to the basket, soon the balloon starts rising from the surface just as the sun is setting. The sky exploding with different pinks, oranges and reds. Dangerously stunning yet so refreshing to gape at. "Wow this is beautiful." I face the scenery that's now planted beneath us properly, the view of the distant hot air balloons seem somewhat soothing, rewarding. Soon I feel Lauren's warm, strong arms around me and her face rests against my own. "It is indeed beautiful." Her sultry breath hitting the side of my jaw. Bliss soon explodes my stomach in jittering butterflies. 

She lets go of me suddenly, myself almost whimpering at the loss of her warm skin against my own. She softly turns me around momentarily facing her tender green eyes, they shine a bit yellow and I can almost see all the colours of the sky reflecting in her orbs, before her mellow hand cups my cheek distracting me from analysing her eye colour further. "Just like someone else I'm looking at right now."

Yes! Lauren jauregui, queen of the queens called me beautiful!

I smile pleasantly soon though swallowing as I register her smile has faltered down to a thin straight line, "I-

Before I can say anything else her soft lips are on mine, the force she put in pushes me right by the edge of the basket albeit her arms soon are around me again pulling me flush against her undeniably warm skin, my arms wrap around her neck letting out a moan at the contact of her tongue against my bottom lip, her head moves slightly to the side feeling the tip of her nose against the flesh of my cheek and somehow I find my self tasting her lips more. A mixture of cherry and her own saliva. Mmm.

I open my mouth unconsciously; Her tongue entering straight away, meeting mine halfway and immediately she moans at the mere contact, our tongues mould together fiercely a hurricane of passion as her arms tighten around me, her fingertips slightly caressing my back when the arms around her neck slightly move so that my palms are soothing the small hairs on the back of her neck. She pins my tongue down reviving another moan from me. Her lips continue to caress mine, head moving when the arms around me are sensually palming my hips.

She slowly, reluctantly even pulls away with my lip still between her teeth, then soon releasing it with a small pop sound. My worn out tongue straight away licking my lips unconsciously, Lauren's eyes darken when they follow the movement, her chest heaving rapidly. Swollen lips parted as she stares me down, "I loved every second of that. You taste amazing..."

Breathless with a deep prominent blush I respond, "Me too..."

She smirks merrily before stepping closer to me and turning me back around so I'm facing the now deep blue sky, lights flickering like distant fireballs beneath us, "Just look around my love, our time on here is almost up." She wraps her arms around me once more, before pulling me back against herself, her chin resting on my shoulder.

How cute and romantic.

Did Lauren Jauregui just kiss me on a hot air balloon while the sun was setting? Definitely something worth telling before it all ends. Definitely something historic to take with me. Definitely something that she needs to embrace because all she will be able to do in a few months is remember it.

A/N:

Oh would you look at that! My chandelier just randomly flew out my window !😱😱😱

This may be too much to ask for but the Hell with it, *Does puppy dog eyes* Votes? Comments? 😊

OH YA! Ahem I almost forgot! There's gonna be a part 3!

-Savv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1K 17
I knew of her but she didn't know me, so I thought. Her mysterious ways is what captured me. The way I watched her is what made her notice me. Normin...
Island By Alone

Fanfiction

41.3K 1.8K 9
An inseparable group, fifth harmony, become torn apart after fame. Rumors, fans, and paparazzi's that are willing to destroy their reputations make t...
129K 6.2K 94
They met at the new year eve masquerade ball in London. They ran, they danced, and they almost kissed. She left for a drink and she never came back...
12M 226K 60
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...