This Little Girl

By Nekxbxby

A little girl by the name of Samantha, didn't grow up with an average life. She thought all of her life that... More

Toddler
Two and A Half
Child
Weeks Later
One Year Later
Months Later
Tween
That Year
Teen
Months Later
A Little About The Characters
This is...
Published

Just an Infant

69 2 0
By Nekxbxby

     I was born on February 18, 2003, at exactly 7:08 AM. Of course at this point I was just an infant.

Fast forward to when I was eleven months old. I got sick with strep throat, RSV, and bronchitis. I stayed in the hospital for approximately three weeks from what I've been told. I had to be put in a tent filled with oxygen. My mother and father were there. The doctors had told them that if I didn't began getting better soon, that I would have to be flown to UK hospital, where they would they would draw fluid from my lungs. As I was three weeks in saying at the hospital, I suddenly turn over in my sleep as my mother says. I started breathing perfectly. I was fine. Just a small amount of medication and I would be fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

22.4K 1.7K 13
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...
24.7K 321 55
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
32.8K 6.9K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...