Hikaru one-shot

By sweetdreams705

Fujii Naomi has one last chance to tell Hikaru she loves him, but when the time comes, will she actually tell... More

Hikaru one-shot

1.5K 43 20
By sweetdreams705

So one of my fans that really liked my Kaoru and Hikaru one-shot requested for a Hikaru one-shot and so I thought it’d be fun. I’ve had this good idea in my head for one forever! I hope you guys like it. Cheers for xXFuriNoHimeXx :)

Name: Fujii Naomi

Age: 14

Background: Fujii’s lives in an average rich family, although their business is slightly low in communities. (Which means Kyoya doesn’t really have interest in their business to look it up on his computer.) She has moved each and every year since she was very young, her parents always feels some kind of need to moving to a better house.

Note: this will take place when they’re in middle school

--------Story start---------

Everyone says the Hitachiin brothers are total jerks, that all they care about is themselves. Whenever I see them they’re always with each other and no one else. From all the stories I hear, you would think I would ignore them like the rest of the class. However, it’s the opposite I’ve become attracted to one of them, Hikaru Hitachiin.

I had only started Ouran academy a year ago. It happened in the middle of 7th so I was in 8th grade now. Right in the middle of spring too. The cherry blossom trees were blooming with such wonderful colors to show. If they planted some cherry blossom trees here I’m sure it would complement the school’s color.

It’s almost been a year now and I’m running out of time. In less than a few days my parents and I will be moving like we always do each and every year. It’s been like that for as long as I could remember it. They hadn’t even thought of asking me for my opinion too. Most of the time, I’m usually ok with moving to places, I just go with it. But this time is different and it’s because of him.

Hikaru needs to know how I feel for him. If I don’t tell him, I’ll with the regret for the rest of my life. This will be my last day here at Ouran. The letter wrapped in my hands was delicately held to my chest. I looked into our home room and saw no one was there. I quickly made my way over to the two desks and stopped. These were Hikaru and Kaoru’s desks. Uncertainty crossed my features. I had never been able to figure out which twin was which, no one did. At the moment, I was worried I could get them mixed up and the letter be sent to Kaoru instead. That would just be embarrassing.

Ring!~

Crap I don’t have much time. I made a silent prayer and stuck the letter in the left desk. Quickly I sat down in my own desk and watched as each student came through the door. A small blush formed on my cheeks when the two familiar red heads came in. They sat in the front of the class while I sat in the back.

Throughout the whole day I couldn’t concentrate at all. My nerves were setting me on edge and I’m sure I failed my math test I was doing. I hope he comes to the meeting place today.

The final bell rang ending the school day for everyone. A lot of students were heading off to their club activities. I was waiting outside hidden under a corridor. He was suppose to be here ten minute ago. Is he not going to show up? I’ve heard rumors from other girls that they’re cruel to them when they confess. I hope that doesn’t happen to me or is it? Am I being stood up right now for their own amusement?

 “Sorry I kept you waiting.”

I brought my head up and came face to face with Hikaru. My cheeks turned rosy red. This is it. I can’t screw this up. I’m going to say everything here and now.

“Hikaru-“

“Sorry but I’m Kaoru.”

Oh no, I should’ve made sure it was Hikaru’s desk before ever dropping that letter in. I took a step back and bowed.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to put it in the wrong desk. Please forgive me.”

When I came back up, Kaoru was chuckling. I tilted my head in a confused way. He smiled sweetly down at me.

“It’s alright. In fact, I was wondering would you like to go out with me instead?”

What? I stared at him with widened eyes and a gaping mouth. Me go out with him?

“Truth be told, I’ve always thought you were really cute and Hikaru has his eyes set on another girl. So what do you say? I could treat you way better than my brother.”

 I-Impossible. I clutched my arms to my chest in a defensive manner. My hands were clenched tight. My eyes were hidden by my bangs so he couldn’t read my expression.

“What’s wrong? Do you not like me? I can assure you that I’m ten times better than H-“

SLAP

A red tinted hand print was marked on Kaoru’s shocked face. My palm stung from how hard I had actually hit him. I gave him an icy glare that made a shiver run down his back. My glares were known to do that to people.

“How dare you. I am not some rebound chick you can pick up after your brother. I would actually like to speak to him about this instead of you. I want to hear from his own mouth that he doesn’t like me and is dating someone else, not yours. Besides….”

My features had softened and I gave a small smile. I pictured Hikaru’s face that had such a loving look to it. He had that look directed at me.

“….even if he does reject me, that’s ok. As long as he knows my feelings for him then I can leave Japan in peace.”

Kaoru only stared at me with an emotion I couldn’t place. His eyes were clouded over in a daze. My sigh had brought him back to earth.

“I guess I don’t have a chance to talk to Hikaru anymore. My time is up and this was the last day of school for me. Kaoru, I won’t think of what you just said or did and forget it ever happened. I already know you and Hikaru are suffering enough. Please tell your brother I’m sorry for bothering him, Goodbye.”

I walked out of the school and straight to my house. That night, I cried myself to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hurry honey! It’s almost time to board.”

“Coming mother.”

I quickened my pace until I was at the right door. There were tons of adult and kids here. Of course this is a plane heading towards America. I’ve lived there once in New York, now we’re going to California and for the first time moving I’m actually sad. I wasn’t able to tell Hikaru anything. I thought about going back to school the next day but I was too scared. My only chance and it slipped away from me.

“Flight 283 to America is now boarding.”

My mother and father were over-ecstatic as usual. Sometimes I wonder how they could ever be my parents. In my mind, they’re too childish and hyper. I’m more of a laid back type of girl.

“Oh aren’t you excited about this Fujii. We’ll begin a new life.” mom said.

Just like every year.

“We need to get on.”

My father ushered us closer to the flight attendant, ready to take our passports. It will all end when I step on this plane. I handed my passport to the nice woman and got on the plane. I had luckily got the window seat. The entire ride I ignored my parents and stared out to the skies. My mind was all in a haze.  

After three days of being on a plane I was ready to get off. My parents had noticed my behavior but decided not to ask. I’ll usually tell them what’s wrong if it’s something bad. I could see the California airport up ahead.

We were making our way out of the plane and to the ending of the jet way. I was the first out of the plane cause I wanted to get off it so bad. When I walked out of the jet way and passed the flight attendant, that was ready to welcome me, I stopped dead in my tracks. My eyes were deceiving me. It’s not possible, I must be dreaming.

In front of me, a few feet away, was Hikaru and Kaoru. One was standing in front of the other with a bouquet of flowers. They looked to be quite expensive. I hesitantly walked over to them with butterflies in my stomach.

“Hikaru…Kaoru...why are you here?”

The twin that stood closer to me stepped forward until we were arms length away. He had an anxious face and his body was squirming in its spot.

“Kaoru told me what you said and did. I’ve never had anyone talk to my brother that way and stand up for me at the same time. I feel special.” Hikaru’s cheeks produced a small blush with a bashful grin. His hand was now rubbing the back of his neck.

He looked like a little kid right now. My heart skipped a beat at the sight and soon my face had a rosy blush on it as well. This whole thing sounded like a fairytale story. My head turned to Kaoru who was watching it all happen. I questioned him with my eyes making sure this wasn’t some sick joke. He only smiled and gave a short nod. This one signal brought a huge smile to my face. I was so excited I tackled Hikaru in a loving hug.

He caught me at the last second since I did it so surprisingly. I felt his chest rise from the chuckle in his body. He brought his lips to my ear and spoke in a hushed voice.

“Come back to Japan with me. I’m not the best with long distant relationships.”

I was overjoyed. He was implying we could be together. I already knew my answer and there was only one thing left to do now.

“Honey, who are you speaking to?”

I looked over my shoulder to see my mother and father staring at me in shock. It was the first time I was showing such affection to someone besides them. I turned and faced them with a confident aura radiating from me.

“Mom, dad, I’ve always been ok with everything you do. I usually went with it without questioning. For once, I’d like to do something I want to do. Please let me go back to Japan and attend Ouran again. I’ve found someone who is important to me just as much as you guys. He feels the same way.”

I squeezed Hikaru’s hand and gave a sincere smile to him. His eyes held that loving look I had dreamed of forever. My parents looked at the both of us and showed a smile of their own.

“Our daughter has finally grown up. We were waiting for the day you would grow that confidence. We’re very proud of you darling.” Mother said in a matured tone.

“You better treat my daughter with respect boy. I would hate to hear you did something awful to her. I would have no choice but to take drastic measures.” Dad said in a serious yet joking tone.

“Don’t worry sir. I will do no such thing. I promise to keep her by my side for the rest of my life.” Hikaru wrapped his arms around my waist.

With the final farewells to my family, Hikaru, Kaoru, and I headed back to Japan. This day was so exhausting I had fallen asleep on the private jet.

Hikaru’s pov

The beautiful girl had her head in my lap. She had fallen asleep some time ago. I stroked her hair in a soothing manner, her head unconsciously leaning towards my palm.

This girl is my soul mate. She had stood up for me and even smacked Kaoru because of an insult. Plus she has a nasty slap. I guess telling her that she actually hit me would ruin this moment. She doesn’t have to know, it would probably make her feel guilty and I don’t want that. I want to see her smiling all the time. What she won’t know won’t hurt her.

T__T I loved this one-shot I made. It had a lot of feelings in it to me. I really hope you all liked it, especially you xXFuriNoHimeXx! Hope it came to your expectations! Goodnight guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
854K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...