My New Brother(Ross Lynch Fan...

By HereComesForever_

When 17 year old Hailey gets adopted by the Lynches her whole world is changed. She now has 4 brothers and 1... More

My New Brother(Ross Lynch Fanfic)
Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2 - Welcome to your New Home
Chapter 3 - First Day of School
Chapter 4 - Trouble
Chapter 5 - The New Kid
Chapter 7 - The Truth Hurts
Chapter 8 - Best Brother Ever
Chapter 9 - The Big 18
Chapter 10 - Back To School
Chapter 11 - The Struggle
Chapter 12 - Scared Much?
Chapter 13 - The New Girl
Chapter 14 - The Fight
Chapter 15 - The Start Of The Band
Chapter 16 - Bad Idea
AU

Chapter 6 - A Little Too Protective

1.9K 50 6
By HereComesForever_

Chapter 6:

Ross POV:
I was finally able to return to school. Poor Hailey probably had a tough 3 days. I was surprised when I heard she made a new friend. When we arrived at school I saw a kid about my age looking at her. "Not again" I thought in my head. "Hey Zack" Hailey smiled as she walked up to him. "Hey" Zack replied. "Who's this?" I frowned. "Oh this is Zack, my new friend" Hailey said. "I wasn't expecting your new friend to be a boy" I said, looking him up and down. "Uhh.. I'm gonna go now.." Zack said and walked away. "Okay.. Bye" Hailey said, watching him leave. "Umm I want you to make girl friends, not guy friends" I said, facing her. "I don't understand why it matters!" Hailey said angrily and walked away. I sighed and watched her leave. Doesn't she realize I'm only protecting her?

Riker POV:
When Ross arrived home I realized he was really depressed. "You ok?" I asked. "Yea... Hailey has made a new friend" Ross said, looking down. "How is that a bad thing?" I asked curiously. "It's a guy.." Ross said. "Oh.. That's not good. Does she like him?" I asked. "More like loves him. I'm scared that if I let her date him he's gonna break her heart one day.." Ross said. "You can't let her date him. 1 that's not fair to Rydel and 2 like you said he could break her heart." I said. "What if she doesn't like my answer? She'll hate me forever!" Ross said. "No she won't, trust me. Does Rydel hate me?" I said. "No.." Ross said. "Exactly so just tell her no!" I said. "Alright, I will" Ross said and stood up. "If you need any advice just come to me, ok?" I said. Ross nodded and walked away. I hope she won't be mad at him..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 11.6K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 57.6K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
362K 17.7K 79
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...