The Thick Of It

By Mobile16

Love is where the heart is. Doesn't matter if its long over due. Its still love. Even if you go through... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

14

4.2K 136 19
By Mobile16

Trey Pov

I woke up with Leecha in my arms. I love this gurll man. I got up and walked in the bathroom. I threw some water on my face.

I can't believe that Kris is Aleecha's friend. Then i cut Kris off. I just want to focus on Aleecha and see it how it goes. And its been going great.

I don't mess around any more. I just want Aleecha and she can have me. All of me. I'll die for this gurll.

I let her go and she laid in the bed. I walked in the bathroom and used it before i took a shower. I walked back in the room and seen Aleecha up puttin on clothes.

I wrapped my arms round her and she smiled. I kissed her neck and she giggled. "Bae stop u kno i have to go to work." she said. I moved and put on my clothes.

I walked downstairs and seen her bout to walk out the door. I walked behind her and walked her to her car. She turned and looked at me.

"So we good on lunch?" i nodded and kissed her lips. I squeezed her butt and she laughed. "By bae love u."

"Love u too ma." i walked to my car and drove to the trap. I walked in and seen Kris sitting on my couch. I rolled my eyes and sat down at my desk.

"What kno hey baby?" she looked at me. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Why tf u here bitch?!" she smiled.

"I want us to be a family." she smiled i shook my head.

"U one crazy bitch." i said. She chuckled.

"Fine then give me a baby." she said. I looked at her.

"Tf?"

"Give me a baby or i'll tell Aleecha u and me was fuckin." she smirked.

"Ain't that yo friend why would u hurt her like that?"

"Listen here me and u being fuckin before her so why would she care."

"Cuz i stop messin around and i want to be faithful to her."

"U is a man Trey! U don't kno how to be faithful. U been sleepin round since I met u and i doubt you'll stop cause of one gurll!"

"Well i did. I stop sleepin round 3 months after me and Aleecha was offical. I only been with her. I love her and i want her."

"So u gonna choose her over me Trey?" i nodded and she stood up. "Either u give me a baby or i go to the Police." i shot out of my seat.

"Bitch i'll kill u!" She smirked.

"Then give me a baby." i sighed and sat down. She came over and hike up her dress and sat on my lap.

I didn't want to but i fucked her on my desk. I hated it but i couldn't do shit. I don't kill women. I dis own that shit. It makes a man look weak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...
1.4K 61 22
Completed Book. Letters written to people or things. Love. Suffering. Self harm. Jealousy. Suicide. God. Sexual abuse. Bullied. Physical Abuse. De...
24.7K 1.1K 35
The journey continues....
426K 19.9K 47
"LOVE" just a four-letter word, but has a power to rule the world. It can be of any form. Mothers, Fathers, Brothers, Sisters, Friend's and then ther...