♥Warmth♥Kasamatsu Yukio♥KnB♥A...

By Puripuriko

Kasamatsu Yukio is VERY bad with girls to the point he gets nervous and cannot say anything to them other tha... More

♥00♥ Slice of Life
♥01♥ Of nostalgia and chocolate chip pancakes
♥02♥ How to shop
♥03♥ Cat? Human? Or a Demon?
♥05♥ Part of me 1
♥06♥ Part of me 2
♥07♥ Part of me 3
♥08♥ Part of me 4
♥09♥ Part of me, part of you
♥10♥ Cat vs Dog
♥11♥ Fortunate Love ♥End♥

♥04♥ She is an idiot but I still care

687 37 2
By Puripuriko

Kasamatsu was doing push-ups without a shirt on, he was about to hit 100 at any moment now. 

"Hey, Senpai? I don't think I have been feeling very well." Hisui was sitting on his back because Kasamatsu asked her to be an added weight for him to make the workout a little difficult. A normal girl would have been offended because it implied that she was heavy, but she didn't get it and Kasamatsu didn't get it either. 

"Huh? Wait...100! All right!" That's his arms day done for the time being! He let Hisui put her feet to the floor and then he stood up to get a towel and a bottle of water. "What's wrong?" 

"It hurts when I press here..." She poked her head and stayed there to add a little pressure to it, "Ow! See! It's hurts when I touch it!" 

"Then stop doing that." 

"Senpai, it hurts when I sleep on my side...what if I am dying?! I looked up on the internet, it could be a sign of-" 

"What is the point of doctors studying their ass off if you're searching what your symptoms are?!" 

"Ugh...b-but I really am in pain..." Crocodile tears were brimming from her eyes.

Kasamatsu tried to ignore her but the way she was pouting very unhappily started to make him feel guilty. He looked at her after looking away for a brief moment to see she was still pouting. He sighed, "Fine. I'll do something about it. I'll go out for a bit." 

"Where are you going?" She worriedly asked. 

"Maybe get you some medicine. I don't know...look, are you sure it hurts?" 

"It hurts...oh, I am feeling in a mood for sweet things too. What was that thing we ate for dessert the other day? That thing with a strawberry on top?" 

"Oh, that is a strawberry shortcake." He then noticed her fiddling her fingers with a shy smile on her face. He had to admit she looked pretty cute when she's doing that. "Want one?" 

"...yes." 

"I'll get it then." 

"Really?!" 

"But you have to wait like a good girl! And stop looking up the internet for your symptoms! You're going to end up thinking you have something incurable..."

"Yes!" 

He doesn't know what's more amazing; the fact Hisui had learnt how to use the internet or the fact Hisui was thinking the internet made a better doctor than a real life doctor...

...

"Recently..." Moriyama started, "I think Kasamatsu is hiding a girl in his apartment." 

The moment the 3rd year said that, Kise spat his coffee to the side because he was choking out of astonishment. "Moriyama-senpai?!" 

The two of them were in a cafe because Moriyama said he wanted to speak to Kise about something. Kise just wasn't aware that the topic was going to be about Kasamatsu. To be honest, the blonde wasn't surprised that the other would talk about Kasamatsu; the other had been going home quicker nowadays, but that's because he doesn't want to leave Hisui home alone for too long in case she does something borderline stupid or so stupid that she was beyond saving.

"What? That's the only reason why he's going home early, isn't it? He used to come to get girls with me." 

"But isn't that you forcing him to come along?!" 

"Have you been visiting him, Kise? Kasamatsu hates it when I come to his place." 

"Of course, you keep leaving behind dirty magazines for him!" 

"I was making sure he wouldn't give up on the female race." 

"What kind of reasoning is that?!" 

Kasamatsu arrived into the cafe and he went to the counter, "Hello there, I want to ask that if these cakes are edible for people." The cakes he was looking at were at the section for both cats and dogs. He went to this cafe because it was famous for catering both humans and pets. 

"Preferably, people would want to eat the cakes from this section," The lady behind the counter pointed at the cutely assorted cakes, "While these are the ones for your four legged friends. Now, are you looking to buy a cake for a friend or a four-legged friend?"

"Uh...sometimes most of the time she's walking on both legs but there is a rare occasion she would walk on four, especially when she's bothering me." 

"Huh..." The lady wasn't quite sure how to answer him. 

"Kasamatsu!" Moriyama waved Kasamatsu over, "We were just talking about you!" 

"Oh. Hey." 

"Just that reaction?!" 

"Actually, it's a good thing you are here, Moriyama. Hisui hasn't been feeling too well recently and I wanted to ask a second opinion." 

"Oh! You came to the right place!" Moriyama quickly pulled a chair over, "Come and tell me of your question~." 

"Moriyama-senpai, why are you talking like a guru?" 

"I want your opinion since your parents are vets. I have a cat at my place and she is having some issues."

Kise was about to drink his coffee but then he realized what Kasamatsu was about to do! "Please excuse me!" He quickly said to Moriyama, "Kasamatsu-senpai, can I speak to you in private?!" He quickly pulled Kasamatsu outside the shop, "Senpai, what are you doing?!" 

"Asking Moriyama about that dumb cat." 

"I know that! I can see that! But why?!" 

"Because his parents are vets and I don't want to pay for consultation when I can get it for free." He's a student after all! He needed to save money now that he's living on his own with a...was it okay to call her a pet or a friend? Maybe an annoying thing?

"We can't have too many people knowing about her, Kasamatsu-senpai! Moriyama-senpai can't keep secrets!" 

"Don't say that about your senpai!" Kasamatsu smacked Kise on the head, "Be respectful even if your senpai is indeed an idiot!" 

"Ow...don't be so mean, Senpai! Just whatever you do, you can't let too many people know about Hisui-san!" 

"Moriyama is fine. He's too dumb to rat me out anyway." 

"But Senpai, you are putting Hisui-san at risk-" 

"Kise, I know Moriyama more than you have. I know he wouldn't do something stupid if I tell him not to." That was how much trust he put onto Moriyama. He had known Moriyama for a long time now so he would know how much of a secret he could trust with the other. He wouldn't admit it but Moriyama was probably the one to understand him the most.

Coming back into the cafe, Kasamatsu and Kise noticed Moriyama didn't look happy one bit. 

"You do know the windows are not soundproof, right? I heard what you guys are saying about me!" 

"Oh. That makes things easier. My cat's side of the head hurts and I don't know why. She's telling me she is in pain." 

"Wait, she told you?" 'When did he get a cat? I don't remember him being THAT fond of cats...I thought of him as a dog person.' Moriyama thought within the question. 

"Yeah, she showed me where it hurts. What should I do? Preferably, I don't want to take her to the vets." 

"Why?" 

"Because I want to save money." 

"Kasamatsu, you need to spend a little for your loved one..." 

"I don't really love her. She is cute, but she is a pain in the ass most of the time. She went on the internet to look up her symptoms, why would she do that? It's like she is thinking with her ass..." 

'Why would a pet-person say such a thing about his own pet?! I can't believe he would do such a thing! How cruel! And looking up the internet?! How clever is his cat?!' Moriyama shouldn't really be THAT surprised! After all, Kasamatsu had the habit of beating Kise and stupid people as a way to relieve stress...he shouldn't find it THAT surprising that he would be nasty to animals too! "If-if you don't mind, I can have a look at your cat for you." 

"That won't be necessary." "That'd be great." 

Since Kise and Kasamatsu answered at the same time, Moriyama was confused. "What?" 

Kasamatsu reacted by smacking the blonde, "That'd be great, Moriyama. Thank you. Just to let you know, Hisui is a very special kind of cat. You HAVE to promise me not to take a picture of her when you see her, okay?" 

"O-okay..." This was getting weirder and weirder for him but he will try and remain supportive as much as he could! 

They were about to leave the cafe until Kasamatsu remembered something important. He went to the counter again, "I want to buy one strawberry shortcake." 

"That is a cute cake! Who is it for?" Moriyama asked. 

"It's for Hisui." 

"I see! How sweet of you!" 

"R-really?"

"It's the first time for me to see you buy something for a girl!" 

"Okay, should I have opted for the cat cake or a strawberry shortcake?" 

"If you want to get dumped quicker, you should get the first one."  

After a while of waiting, Hisui finally heard the return of her new master. She quickly ran to the door. 

Kasamatsu unlocked the door, "Moriyama, you HAVE to promise you won't say a thing to others." 

"Y-you have my words." 

The moment the door opened, Hisui rushed towards Kasamatsu and hugged him. 

"Senpai, welcome home~!" Hisui was so happy to see him, she was so excited for the cake more than medicines, "Yay~! Senpai~!" 

"Yeah, yeah. Get back inside."

"Yes! Oh! Kise is here too~!" 

"H-hi..." Kise then looked at Moriyama, who was blushing.

"Ahem!" Moriyama sent out a signal for Kise to introduce him to Hisui.

"Ah...this is also my Senpai! He's Moriyama!" 

"Hi~!" Hisui happily smiled at Moriyama, "I live here with Kasamatsu-senpai!" 

"I-I see! Psst! Kasamatsu! She is so cute! Look at the cat ears and tail! I see you have a cat fetish..." 

"Shut it. Go and do your job." 

"Yes, yes..." Moriyama went inside and began to look for the cat.

Hisui took the cake box from Kasamatsu and she went to get a plate and a fork to eat it. She's so happy with the way Kasamatsu was treating her. She thought the cake tasted much better than last time; things taste even better when they're brought to you by your favorite person after all.

Moriyama searched and searched but he was unable to do his job; he couldn't do his job because he couldn't find the cat Kasamatsu hated. 

"Kasamatsu, I think your cat is out." 

"No, she's here." 

"Where?" 

Kasamatsu pointed at Hisui, "She's there eating cake, do you need to get your eyes checked?" 

"Wha..." 

Kasamatsu patted Hisui's side of the head, "Her head here hurts when touched." 

"Ow! Ow!" 

"I don't get it..." Moriyama pointed at Hisui, "You want me to see her head?" 

"That is right." 

"Senpai...!" Kise began pulling at Kasamatsu's arm, "Moriyama-senpai is going to have his mind blown so bad that he will be sent to the insane asylum!" 

"I totally get it!!! You're cat-human hybrid!" Moriyama asked Hisui with excitement clear on his face.

"I don't know what that is but it sounds right so yes!" Hisui happily wagged her tail, "Are you a doctor?" 

"No, but my parents are. I do know a thing or two!"

"All right!" 

Back with Kasamatsu, he just looked at Kise with a bored look, "See? That idiot is on the same level as Hisui anyway." He then turned to Moriyama, "Oi! Don't tell anyone else that she is the real deal! I don't want people experimenting on her." 

"Of course! You have my words that I will protect her for life!" Moriyama then went to check her head, "Have you been hit by a blunt object for the past few days? I can feel a slight bump on your head." 

"Blunt object? You mean something hard?" Hisui cocked her head to the side like a lost puppy before looking up at the ceiling.

"Yes, a solid object." 

"...does a fist count? Kasamatsu-senpai has been hitting me pretty often." 

"What?! He lashes out at you?!" 

"Yeah. Most of the time, I don't even know why." 

"You DO know! It's because you're not using your brain!" Kasamatsu snapped at her. 

"But Senpai! If I am not using my brain, I'll be a vegetable!" 

"Kasamatsu, you need to stop what you're doing. Even though she is part cat, you need to be delicate with her because she is a lady!" 

While Moriyama went on a long lecture, Kise and Kasamatsu were on their own conversation. 

"Senpai, how did you know this would be the outcome?" Kise asked him, "You could have just told Hisui-san a lie that she was going to be fine." 

"I wanted to be sure it wasn't anything serious." That was the only answer. He may not seem like it but he does care about Hisui's well being. This made Kise smile because it meant his senpai wasn't so bad to ignore Hisui's needs. Kise was worried about Hisui's well being because Kasamatsu was not exactly the most gentle person. However, he had to see see his senpai in a new light since Kasamatsu does indeed showed he cared a lot for Hisui.

"You're surprisingly kind, Kasamatsu-senpai!" 

"It's boring in the house. I want to first let her get used to being with people besides me. I should probably come up with some ideas to not let her feel bored." 

"Kasamatsu-senpai, I offer you the fruit!" She forked the strawberry and walked to him with a happy smile on her face. "I ate all the cake so I give you this strawberry as a token of my gratitude!" 

"Give it up, Hisui-chan, Kasamatsu would never eat out of another's fork-" Moriyama had just finished a lecture that no one bothered to listen to. When he looked at Kasamatsu's way, he saw the other holding Hisui's hand that's holding the fork. 

The next thing Moriyama saw was Kasamatsu eating the strawberry that Hisui offered...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 731 30
3 years have passed since the events from 'Jewel'. Kise Ryouta and Yuzuriha Airi are able to reunite with their senpais again. Kise's happy that he t...
4.1K 87 9
After their relationship went on a break. It seems akashi really can't just let him go....because akashi is truly hopeless without him... I mean it w...
59K 1.9K 39
After having her heart broken, Yuzuriha Airi became afraid to trust people and will only open her heart to her important senpai, Kasamatsu Yukio. How...
5.5K 207 18
28 year old Moriyama Yoshitaka is all alone; he lost his friends one by one, and his girlfriend, Tokihime Inori, is still missing from 10 years ago...