A Septiplier Story

By Raiderrand

Jack moved to LA from Ireland, as soon as Mark saw him he was in love and little did he know that deep down J... More

School Year
School year continued
Getting Intimate (smut warning)
Morning Sickness
Pax
Doctors Appointment
Marks Baby Bump
Marks Birthday Celebration
Labor
A Rough Night
First Week Home
Tim's 1st, Marks 30th
Last Night(smut warning)....sorry
8weeks later
Baby ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—
9 months
The Septic Eye
Our Day Back Home
Potty Training Tim
2 years passsed
Time for Twins
Comments
Comments Prt2

A New Place

2.3K 63 4
By Raiderrand

Jack's Pov
All my things were packed, I can't believe we're leaving from our home, I say my last goodbyes as I walk out the door.
I was silent the whole flight to LA, I was not happy, I did not want to leave home. We arrived at a small yet decent looking home but it wasn't the Ireland house.

There were lots of trees and shrubs that reminded me of home. Looks good Sean, Yeah? Maybe, but it's not home.
My room was in the attic and was very small spaced...*Ugh*..This is horrible!!! Why, why did dad have to take the job I want to go home, I want to be with my friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 19.1K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...