I love You and I Love It [Kel...

By xFanfictrashx

Little um backstory hehe( this book is LITERALLY shit since I made this in what 7th grade so like be prepared... More

Normal Day :/ #1
Lunch Time #2
How did you find me!! #3
I Love You #5
Thanks for being there:) #6
Happiest Day Ever!! #7
Alone time #8
Why me? #9
OMG! #10
No way! #11
Date night #12
Oh No?! #13
WHAT!!? #14
Yay! #15
Tour;) #16
Check up! #17
Marry Him!!! #18
3 Months Later...#19
3 more months later....
It happend! #21
After the hospital #22
New Songs #23
Tour 2 and Surprise #24
WOW!!#25[FINAL CHAPTER]

Hang out #4

233 7 3
By xFanfictrashx

[POV:Kellin]

[A/N In there world, school endes in seventh period]

As seventh period ended, I just wanted to be at home without my dad or aka Dumbass and just cut myself and think why I'm here. As I leave,I went to the front of the school and saw Vic waiting for me with a big smile on his lips. I always wonder how his lips taste like, well i'll never know. Hey. Hi, your ready?Said Vic. Ya. So, how you been Vic? as i say it nervous. Good ,you? Same. I lied, I felt like I wanted to die and never come back.We walk back to his house and we went inside, lucky as it is he lives 8 houses down from my home or not really, more likely as hell which is good, because I won't be lonely all the time when I walk to school.We got to his room and it was really cool he had posters on his wall and ceiling like my and he had cds. I like your taste in music I said quietly so he won't hear me, but I guess he did. Thanks he said. But the thing i didn't see was his guitar, I guess he plays it. We spent the day playing videos games, eat junk food and I singed a little. I guess I had the most fun I ever had since my mother left. But the thing I did was so surpising I actully love it.

[A/N You see what I did there-Phan]

[KISSING PART YAY]

[POV:Vic]

When we got to my house we went to my room, I didn't say anything because i just want Kellin to know that this is real not fake.I like your taste in music he said quietly so I won't hear him, but I did. Thanks.I said. I guess he didn't see my guitar but its okay. We ended up playing videos games and eat junk food and I force him to sing the song he was singing in school. When I heard him sing it ,it still sound magical and beautiful too. I had the most fun I ever had. The question I still had in my mind was if he was gay. Hey Kellin, yea as he looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes and soft lips which I wish I can kiss them.Can I tell you something which I had never told anyone? Yea what is it? Kellin said. I'mgayandihopeyouaregayto? The next thing I knew was that I felt a pair of soft lips in my lips and I couldn't hold back because I actually may have feelings for him. We continue kissing until we need air, I look at him with his ocean blue eyes and say....

What's going to happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 244 12
Kellin Quinn is the school "bad boy" and everyone loves him. His sights are set on the new kid, Vic Fuentes. Vic is raising his little brother Mike b...
284K 12.3K 50
After being taken away from his severely neglectful parents, Kellin Quinn is put into foster care with little knowledge or experience of the world ou...
51K 3K 17
Vic was born into a rich family. He doesn't hate his family, he hates the lifestyle. He has yet to find someone special or even a friend. Kellin is c...
117K 6.4K 37
Vic is completely obsessed with sex, and is completely confident that he can sleep with any guy he wants to. One day, his friend makes him a bet that...