Jerrie // Falling Around You...

By midnightjerrie

• You have to read B1 and B2 to read this! • ~ Book 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/89507260-jerrie-perfect... More

1 | "You alright?" - "I will be."
2 | An old Friend
3 | Heather?
4 | Who is Heather?
5 | A different Perrie
6 | Christmas I
7 | Christmas II
8 | The Book
9 | Engagement?
10 | Closure?
11 | Truth Be Told
12 | No More Sad Songs
13 | She's My Weakness
14 | A little box
15 | One Year Later
16 | Do you like soccer?
17 | I think of you all the time.
18 | What Belongs Together, Comes Together.
19 | "Because I care."
20 | "I'm willing to try."
21 | "Did you really thought I wouldn't go with you?"
22 | Going Home
23 | Sorting Things Out. Or not?
25 | 4 Years Later
NEW JERRIE FANFICTION
SURPRISE! ❤
BOOK 4!

24 | The Perfect Proposal

1.9K 79 7
By midnightjerrie

It was one day after Leigh, Jesy and Perrie sorted things out. Everything seemed to go back to normal and Perrie was finally back home for real. All of her things arrived at Jade's and now she was living with the brunette. The blonde was afraid it was too early to move in with Jade, but Jade assured her that everything was fine and that she was happy with the thought of moving in with her. Right now, Perrie was at the studio with the girls. They soon wanted to come back, as Little Mix of course. Nobody knew about Perrie's return yet, which Perrie and the girls were pretty glad about. They knew that they soon needed to tell everyone about it, especially if they wanted to drop new music. But it's been like two days since Perrie came back and all Perrie wanted to do was singing and writing songs. 

Which was the perfect opportunity for Jade to organize her perfect proposal.

She didn't tell anyone about it, especially since she knew that Leigh and Jesy wouldn't be able to shut their mouths. Also, Zayn and Selena didn't know about the Perrie thing, yet, so Jade couldn't tell them. 

Jade bought roses, candals, food for dinner and music. She knew that it was too cheesy, which is why she bought the roses, the candals and the music for their bedroom, - in case Perrie'd say yes, - not for the actual proposal. Jade knew that doing it in a casual way was the best way to do it. She was afraid as fuck. Jade knew that Perrie loved her, and that she loved her, but Jade was still afraid. What if she'd say no? Jade would be devastated. On the other hand, Jade couldn't find a reason for Perrie to say no. Though, it was still possible. Maybe it's just the nerves.. Jade thought and looked at the little box with the ring in it. It was beautiful and Jade started to grin immediately at the thought of Perrie wearing it. There was no doubt that she'd say no. 

Meanwhile, Perrie and the girls came up with a few great lyrics. They planned on making a new album, but they'd drop it, first, when Perrie would 'officially' come back and second, when all the drama, - that was going to come, - would be gone. 

"Cause when my heart breaks.. It always feels like the first time, first time.. But if you stay here.. We could kiss away the goodbye, goodbye.. Through the heartbreak.. We'll make it feel like the first time, first time.. And if you stay here ..We could kiss away the goodbye, goodbye.", Perrie sung quietly and smiled to herself. She loved writing songs, but writing songs about Jade where she defines her love for her was what she loved even more. It kinda brought back not so great memories when she thought of her and Jade being apart for one year while writing the lyrics, but she kinda needed to write down whatever was spinning around her head to get over it. Jade and her were together and happy now and no one could change that.

"That sounds great!", Leigh smiled, which made Perrie smile even more. "Maybe that'll be our next single, what do you think, Jess?"

"Definitely number one material!", Jesy grinned at Perrie.

"Stop it!", Perrie said while blushing and hiding her huge smile behind her hands. 

Suddenly, Leigh sighed. "You know, Perrie.. I envy you and Jade. I envy the love you two have. I'd give anything to have something like you two have."

"You'll get someone, too. Don't worry about it.", Perrie smiled compassionate.

"I know, it's just.. Sometimes it's a bit frustrating.", Leigh pouted.

"It's just frustrating because you have an eye on someone!", Jesy suddenly blurted out, which made Perrie gasp.

"Who is it?! Who is it?!", Perrie shouted like a little child with a huge smile on her face.

Leigh started to hide her face. She was probably blushing. "His name is Craig and I like him a lot. Don't know if he likes me, though. We've only met three times at a coffee shop where he works at. He's so nice, but that's what you're supposed to be to your customers, right?"

"Breath. Relax and see what happens. That's the easiest thing to do.", Perrie smiled and hugged Leigh tightly.

-

Okay, Perrie will be here in ten minutes. Breath, Jade. It's going to be alright.. Jade thought to herself and looked at the table with the food she cooked. She decorated the table a little bit, too. Jade wore a beautiful black dress with silver glitter on it. It was casual, but elegant, which made sure that Perrie wouldn't be suspicious.

"Babe, I'm home!", Perrie called the moment she came into the apartment. A huge grin appeared on Jade's face. Home.. Jade liked the thought of that.

The blonde furrowed her eyebrows the moment she saw Jade in that dress, that she wanted to rip off the moment she saw it, and the food on the table. "What's all this?", Perrie smiled and tried to contain her excitement.

"Well", Jade said while standing up, "You and I haven't had that much time to celebrate us, which is why I wanted to cook something for you, dress up for you and thank you for being mine."

Perrie started to smile even brighter, if it was even possible, "Aww, thank you, Jadey." Perrie pecked Jade's lips softly before sitting down on the chair.

Jade sat down, too and they started to eat the food. They talked about random things and catched up with what each of them did today.

"I'd love to hear that song sometime.", Jade smiled at Perrie who just nodded.

"But you have to wait until it's done.", Perrie giggled.

Jade stared at her girlfriend with a smile. She couldn't wait any longer. She needed to pop the question soon. Perrie looked over to Jade and a shy smile spread on her face. The blonde started to blush slightly. Jade was litetally captivated by the way the blonde looked at her. It was magnificent.

"Perrie?", Jade asked. Nervousness was building up in her and she could hear herself stutter.

"Yeah?", Perrie smiled and grabbed Jade's hand.

"I.. I..", Jade was mad at herself for acting like a fool right now. She never wanted anything more than this, which is why she definitely didn't want to ruin it.

"What is it, baba?", Perrie asked worried.

Jade took a deep breath. Get yourself together.. Jade thought to herself. You want her to marry you, so ask her already. It's not that hard.

Jade stood up, grabbed Perrie's hand ans told her to stand up. "What's going on?", Perrie asked.

"This is important, so.. Could you.. Let me talk and don't interrupt me?", Jade asked nervously. Perrie nodded quickly. "Okay so.. We met almost two years ago at my audition for X-Factor and.. I've always had a crush on you and I've always been a fan of your talent. Everytime Zayn would mention or talk about you, my heart would skip a beat. I thought it was just a crush, but the moment we met.. Something happened. I realized it wasn't just a crush, it was something else. Then we got closer and closer each week and my feelings grew.. But I accepted the fact that you'd never feel the same way, especially since you were together with my cousin. And then the club happened.. In that moment, I knew that I'd do what I'm doing right now someday. - Perrie, I love you. I love you more everyday and I'll probably always love you. We've been through a lot. An Ex-Fiancé, a car crash, my amnesia, Heather, you leaving for one year.. That's a lot for almost two years, but I wouldn't take back any of that. 'Cause all of that brought us to where we are now. - I never told you when I got my memories back, well.. I was searching for something, I can't really remember what it was. The moment I opened the drawer, I saw this..", Jade nervously took the box out of her pocket. Perrie was already crying, but the moment she saw the box, she couldn't believe what was happening. Jade got on one knee, still holding on to Perrie's hand. "- Suddenly.. All the memories came flooding back and my first instinct was to do.. What I'm doing right now.", Jade took a deep breath, "I don't know if it's the right timing, but I know that I love you and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So.. What do you think? Will you marry me and become Mrs. Perrie Thirlwall?"

Perrie was speechless, but it didn't even take her one second to answer, "YES! YES! YES!", Perrie shouted and fell on the ground next to Jade. Tears, happy tears, were streaming down her face and the onlt thing Perrie was able to do was to smash her lips against Jade's. And Jade? She couldn't be happier. She got everything she wanted. She got a successful career, she got great friends and she's got the girl.

- - - -

A/N

Okay, I really hope you're satisfied with the chapter 🙈 I wasn't really sure how to write the proposal, but I kinda think it's "okay".

Please tell me what you think ❤

Ps: you can follow my Instagram if you want @alexzerrie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.5K 17
a love story
227K 5K 36
Zayn is abusive toward Perrie. He has been for two years. She wants to leave him, but she can't. Modest! Management controls them as a couple. They...
55K 1.7K 25
Recording..... "Hello! I bet your thinking who am i right?"a girl said in front of her video camera "Who are you talking too?" asked the girl behind...
10.2K 498 10
"You were trying to figure your life out, Pez. Trust me, I understand." Jade says and adds her sweet laugh at the end of her words. "You do, Jadey. O...