the bachelor ▹ dan howell x r...

By reinfalldeer

thirty woman, ten weeks, one man. ❝welcome to this season of the bachelor❞ ❀❀❀ PRAISE FOR THE BACHELOR: ❝thi... More

playlist
introductions
impressions
roses
dan
real
revenge
betrayal
amore
pretty
wires
tripped
rumors
coke
flee
daniel
fin
epilogue
sequel

author's note

2.6K 65 18
By reinfalldeer

status: complete

this story is in mostly all lowercase for a
reason and will be in first person.

❀❀❀

basics you should know:

(y/n)- your name

itm- in the moment aka the clips where the contestants are talking to the camera.

***- time skip

•••- author's note

❀❀❀

italian phrases are included and i apologize if they are incorrect for i just began learning. feel free to correct me. there's also probably grammar mistakes, especially with dialogue.

i really enjoy your feedback and comments. construction criticism is also appreciated.

i do not know all of the technicalities of how the bachelor works for the contestants. i also change things up a lil bit bc im guessing you don't want to read about girls just waiting around all day.

❀❀❀

this story contains drinking, language, and mentions of sex.

so basically if you're comfortable with watching the bachelor, you'll be comfortable reading this.

nevertheless, there will be warnings before anything that could possibly trigger someone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483 15 16
**COMPLETED** Dan Howell and Phil Lester have been living in their Manchester Apartment for longer than expected. It's 2017, they've been on tour aro...
1.8K 148 21
I've read a bunch of phan, so why not write one? Dan Howell's life couldn't be any better at the moment. He has met the most beautiful, charming, kin...
1.1K 107 21
Daniel James Howell. 25 years old. Having a hard time dealing with a breakup and his bestfriends sign him up as a contestant on the new TV show Bache...
66.4K 2.1K 38
[COMPLETED] (This was written before Dan came out! I am in no way meaning to invalidate his sexuality, I love him to death!) Based on Dan's video, "W...