Saved by the Mafia

Galing kay mateo1234568

COMPLETED Meet Giselle Andrews. She is known for the most beautiful smile to make anyones day. The 3 words th... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue

Chapter 7

3.9K 77 2
Galing kay mateo1234568

Giselle Point of View

"Giselllllleeeeeee wake up!!!!!" Bleu screamed while violently shaking me. "Get up already!" She whined. "Fine I am up!" I said sitting up causing Bleu to laugh at afro of curls. I rolled my eyes and got up and walked into the bathroom locking the door. Seconds later I heard pounding on the door making me jump. "I saw Mateo this morning and he wanted me to tell you he is busy with work all day and you and I can go to the mall, only if we bring someone along with us." She yelled into the door. "Okay give me 20 minutes and we can go." I yelled back. I walked out of the bathroom and Bleu already set out an outfit for me.

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/crop-top-outfits/ LINK FOR OUTFIT

I quickly got dressed and walked to Mateo's office with Bleu. I gently knocked on the door. "Come in." Just hearing his voice automatically made me feel better. Mateo sat at his huge desk and looked up from what ever he was working at and gave me a small smirk. "Good morning!" I said walking over to Mateo and leaning down and giving him a small peck on the lips. I started to straighten back up again but he grabbed my arm pulling me back down to the kiss. "Ewwwwwwwww gross PDA!" I pulled back and rolled my eyes at Bleu with a smile. "Giselle I am so glad you are here cara mia! I wanted to ask you if you would like to be my date to the annual Mafia ball tonight? Everyone in Mafia Family's far and wide will be there. It is the one night of the year when everyone is at peace, no one is allowed to make any moves towards any other family from the start of the party till midnight." He asked. "I would love too!" I replied. "Perfect! We will be leaving at 7:00PM." He said.

"Is it okay if we go to the mall today?" I asked Mateo. He picked up his phone and said. "That is okay only if you let Antonio go with you. He is one of my most trusted members. I am guessing Mateo sent a text to Antonio because 2 minutes later there was a knock on the door. "Come in." Mateo barked. In walked a tall man with blond hair and blue eyes. He was very muscular but not quite as muscular as Mateo. "This is Antonio, he will be accompanying you to the mall." Mateo said. "But we don't ne-" Mateo cut me off. "I won't hear it, I need to keep you safe so Antonio is going with you and there will be other members close by in case you run into trouble." Bleu stood up from the couch and walked over. "Blah blah blah can we go already?" She asked. "Here take my credit card." Mateo said putting the card in my hand. "Oh Mateo that is so sweet of you but you don't have to do that!" I said. "I insist, now go I have some work to get done." I got on my tippy toes and quickly kissed his cheek, then followed Bleu and Antonio to the car.

"So Antonio what is your job in the familia?" I asked. "I mainly do the dirty work, such as sneak attacks and kidnaps." We nodded then Bleu finally burst out and said. "So what is happening between you and Mateo?" "I was waiting to see how long it would be till you asked." I laughed. "Honestly I don't know. Last night the date was so much fun! Don't let him fool you he is very romantic." I added. "What about you? Didn't you have a thing with Alex when we first arrived, speaking of Alex where has he been?" I asked. "Well I am glad you asked!" She said as she straightened in her seat and a big cheese grin on her face. "We really hit it off and he took me to a few of his childhood places and we kissed! It was magical, but he had to fly to Italy for some last minute Mafia business but he should be on his way back right now, he asked me to be his date." She said showing her excitment. "So Antonio, is there any lucky lady in your life?" Bleu asked causing us both to look at the drivers seat where Antonio sat watching the road intently. "No to be honest I never really have time to go out and find someone decent. I mean you girls are the first real women any of the Mafia gang have seen in a long time, everyone is so used to the strippers and prostitutes in our business." He replied. "Well I bet you will eventually find someone perfect for you Antonio." I said giving him a smile. "Me too!" Bleu chirped as we pulled into the mall parking lot.

As soon as the car stopped Bleu jumped out then yanked me out of the car dragging me into the mall. "Sl-low down!" I huffed. "Come on we have to find our outfits for the ball! I really want to impress Alex!" She said. I laughed at her response. "Just admit it you feel the same way about Mateo." That just made me laught harder, maybe because she was right. Antonio came running up behind us keeping a close eye on on. We walked into a store with racks and racks full of gorgeous designer dresses. Bleu picked out a beautiful blue gown that suits her perfectly, she looked absolutely amazing.

Bleu's gown

https://www.pinterest.com/empaige514/for-my-girls-bridesmaids/ LINK FOR DRESS

"Here try this one on!" Bleu squealed as she handed me a breath thanking long red dress with an open back. "I love it!" We went to go check out then went and got out hair and makeup done. After our trip to the mall we got back at the mansion at 6 so we decided to say goodbye to Antonio and go get ready. Bleu came out of the bathroom and looked outstanding. "Wow Bleu you look gorgeous!" I said. "Thank you, but why are you still in your clothes from the mall, go get your dress on. I am going to go find Alex so I will see you tonight. Everyone is meeting at the bottom of the spiral staircase at 7 to leave so don't be late!" "Okay see you then." I replied.

I put on my dress and looked in the mirror. I will admit the dress did suit my features very well! It was very elegant but scandalous at the same time...I loved it!

http://m.lightinthebox.com/en/list/special-occasion-dresses_2048?utm_campaign=160386&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=gan&litb_from=affiliate_gan&irgwc=1 LINK FOR DRESS

I pinned a few long curls out of my face and put on my tall black heels. I noticed one of my favorite features about the dress, the long slit in the front showing my leg, the dress was perfect. I glane over at the clock and it read 7:03. I was already 3 minutes late! I rushed out of the room towards the sound of many voices at the bottom of the stair case.

I walked up to the top step and started my descent. The sound of voices died down and all heads turned towards me. I searched the crowd for Mateo till our eyes finally met and he stood starring at me with wide eyes. He finally snapped out of his trance and walked to the bottom of the steps and linked my arm with his as I met the last step. "Everyone move out, remember I expect good behavior tonight, it is safe grounds." Mateo announced. Several "yes, sir's" were heard in the crowd. Then Mateo turned to me and said. "You look beautiful cara mia!" I blushed, his Italian accent was so cute, I then said. "Thank you, I am sorry I was late." He opened the door the limousine and helped me in. Bleu and Alex got into the limo right after us. "Hello Giselle it is good to see you!" Alex said giving me a smile. "Hi Alex! It is nice to see you too!" Bleu leaned across the limo and whispered in my ear. "Nice touch with the grand entrance it definatley got Mateo's attention, I thought for sure he would choke on a fly cause his mouth was open for so long." We both giggle and leaned back into our mens arms. "Well it seems our dates are gossiping about us Alex that is not good news for them!" Mateo said smirking at me. "Mmh mmh mmh little do they know you do not gossip about the Italian Mafia leader and his 2nd in commmand." Alex replied. I looked over at Bleu and said in French. "Haha cela les dérange tellement! J'adore me mettre sur leurs nerfs! Mais je dois dire que nous avons les meilleures dates jamais!" (haha this is bothering them so much! I love getting on their nerves! But I must say we have the hottest dates ever!) She giggled then said. "Tu as tellement raison! Mais ils ont quelques dates assez chaudes aussi!" (You are so right! But they have some pretty hot dates too!) I clutched my stomach laughing as I looked over at Alex and Mateo giving us strange looks. "Oh così vogliono giocare quella partita!" (Oh so they want to play that game?)Mateo said in Italian. That just made me laugh even harder as Bleu and I fell to the floor of the limo laughing like maniacs. "Le date in modo strano, ma caldo come l'inferno! E in realtà hanno personalità sorprendenti rispetto ad alcuni della classe agisce otteniamo coinvolti con!" (Our girlfriends our so weird but hot as hell! And they actually have amazing personalities compared to some of the class acts we get involved with!) Alex said jokingly. Mateo chuckled and said. "If you tell us what you said we will tell you what we said!" Mateo said. "I told Bleu that I love getting on your nerves and we have the hottest dates ever then she said that she likes it too and that you have the hottest dates ever." Mateo smirked as the Limo came to a stop. "Now what did you say?" I asked. "Awww to late we are already here I will have to tell you some other time." I laughed so hard I thought my appendix was going to burst.

Finally I calmed down and stepped out of the Limo to find Mateo standing there offering his arm. I linked mine with his then we ascended the steps leading the rest of the Italian group walking behind us. "You know only the Queen of the Italian Mafia get's to lead the pack to make the entrance with the king." He said. "Oh is that so?" I questioned. "That depends, would you like to officially be my girlfriend?" He asked. My mouth nearly dropped to the ground. The hot wealthy mafia leader could have any girl and the world and he wants me. "I would love too!" I said. He gave me a deep passionate kiss before turning to the huge double doors and signaling the guards to open them.

The doors slowly opened and I saw we were standing at the top of a staircase with red carpeting that led to a ball being held with thousands of people. All of the talking came to a stop in the whole room as Mateo lead me down the stairs. "Why are they staring at us?" I whispered. "Not us cara mia...you." Finally as we hit the bottom steps the chatter started to resume as we found our table in the middle of the ballroom. I looked over and saw a dance floor with a few couples waltzing to the music, I wanted to join them so bad but I knew that Mateo probably didn't want too. Mateo pulled my chair out for me then sat next to me at the big round table. Bleu and Alex sat on our right side and Max (Mateo's 3rd in command) and a few other of the Italian Mafia's highest ranked men sat to my left.

"I will be right back, I need to go talk to the Irish Mafia leader about a drug transaction coming soon." Mateo said as he stood and pushed his chair in. "Okay I will wait here." I said and he turned and walked towards another table. I sat for a few minutes then someone from behind me bent down to my ear and whispered. "Why hello my princess, did you miss me?" I instantly recegnonized that voice. Everyone at the table watched intently. Bleu looked confused but everyone else was giving the man a dirty look. I turned and my suspicions where true, it was Victor. "May I have this dance?" He asked grabbing my hand into his dirty paws. I pulled my hand back and said. "No thank you I am fine right here." I turned my head and instantly felt his dirty fingers grab my chin and turn my head to face him. "It wasn't a question." He pulled me up and guided me to the dance floor. In the corner of my eye I saw Alex get up from the table to go get Mateo. Victor pulled me in pressing my whole body against his and swayed back and forth. I was truly disgusted. "You look breath taking tonight my princess." He whispered in my ear sending a shiver up my spine one vertebre at a time. "Don't worry, pretty soon you will be dancing for only me and my men, not the scumbag Mateo and his so called familia. "Pah-lease, Mateo's gang is stronger then yours will ever be." I replied. "Remind me to teach you a lesson not to cross me when I take you home with me." He smiled. Suddenly I was pulled back and fell into the big tense muscles of Mateo. "Victor keep your dirty hands off my Giselle or else!" He threatened. "Till we meet again my princess." Victor said as he waltzed off.

"Are you okay?" Mateo asked. "Yes thank you. I just feel like I need a shower to get all of his disgusting germs off of me." I said. "May I have this dance?" Mateo asked putting out his arm. "I would love that." Mateo pulled me close so my body pushed against his, but this time it felt right, I felt safe and happy in his arms. We swayed back and forth to the music, then Mateo twirled me into a dip and I giggled as he pulled me back up. "Do you want to show them what you got?" He asked giving me a wink. "What are you talking about?" I said as he walked over to the DJ and whispered something then walked back over. The DJ played :::Sugar by: Dex River:::

He walked over and grabbed my waist and I fell back into his arms and little did anyone know but now there was no going back. Everyone cleared the dance floor as Mateo guided me to the middle and pulled me against him. I wrapped my bare leg around him as he dipped me. Mateo spun me out then right back into his arms. I pressed my back against his front and shimmied down then back up again. Mateo spun me out once again but this time he did't pull me back in. I couldn't help myself. I trailed my hand over my leg sticking out of the slit in my dress and arched my back. The beat started to pick up and there was no going back. I lost myself to the music.

I looked around the room and everyone was staring at me with wide eyes then I looked over at Mateo as he stood up and walked over to me and looked very pleased. Suddenly the room up roared with clapping and hollering. I smiled and walked off the dance floor with Mateo's hand around my waist. Then I saw the crowd part and I heard a voice say. "Move it before I make it so you can't move ever again!" That voice was all to familiar. "GISELLE THAT WAS AMAZING!" Bleu yelled. "You have every man in this room wrapped around your finger, you have to teach me your moves!" I giggled. Mateo leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Let's get out of here." I nodded and we walked to the exit. Mateo walked over to the valet and said something I could not make out. Then a black convertible mustang pulled up. "Let's go!" Mateo said walking to the driver seat of the car. I ran around to the passenger seat and hopped in.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

31.7K 332 36
Venus life was full of fucked up shit from her being raped to being abused and alcohol abuse she had nothing left ......until she was kidnapped by an...
145K 4K 51
"I'm not your bitch, Non succede," he says shaking his head. (not happening). "Are you sure? You aren't my bitch for tonight?" I lean down latching m...
83.1K 3.1K 67
✨Book 4 in the DiSilva Series✨ Isabelle DiSilva, the very definition of a mafia princess. An absolute perfectionist in all aspects of her life; schoo...
302K 4.9K 51
Julianna Hernandez , top #1 Assassin , kills with out regret, and shows no fear but makes people fear her. Her emerald green eyes, Her blonde golden...