Her Football Passion [One Dir...

By TwerkItNiam_

"We'll keep you safe, no matter what" Niall Horan. More

Her Football passion
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
{SORRY}
23
24.
*UPDATE*
25

16.

660 37 1
By TwerkItNiam_

{Aprils P.O.V}

"You know what?" Niall whispered into my hair

"What?"

"You're my one and only princess" he mumbled.

"Stop lying, I know you call dozens of fans that word!"

He chuckled and settled me down onto his bed, rising his hand up to my chin making me look into his deep blue eyes.

"I've only called one girl princess..." He paused

"And that's you... but I can promise you that I would only call you but only you my princess" His voice rang through my ears

"So cheesy!" I giggled.

Watching Nialls cheeks turn into bright cinnamon red and his eyes sparkle even more made my heart tighten. He promised that I'm his one and only princess that just indicates that he truly loves me.

"I don't like that word though..."

"Why?"

"Princess' have happy ending and a fairy tail life. I defiantly don't have any of those."

"But how do you know you won't have a happy ending?" Niall challenged me

"I just know..."

"Do you have like a crystal ball or something where you see the future?" Niall asked

I slowly shook my head side to side confused.

"Then you don't know if you're going to have a happy ending or not! It's 50/50" he smirked

"Whatever, what time is it?" I said giving up on my point.

He took out his phone from his back pocket "23:57"

"I should go sleep, my eyes are burning to close" I said

Niall nodded and stripped down to his pyjamas. I crawled over to the very top of the bed and pushed the colourful duvet down with my feet. I slipped down to the middle of the bed making my head collide with the pillow thinking I just fell into a cloud in heaven.

Best feeling ever.

Second later Niall jumps onto the bed pulling the covers up warming our cold bodies.

I felt Niall wrap his arms around my waist and pulling me into his chest. I snuggled deeply into bare chest and pretended to fall asleep.

This might be weird because you are probably thinking 'she's 14 and he's 20 what are they doing' but the truth is Niall is like my brother.

My bestfriend.

Niall rested his chin above my head and whispered "Night princess"

With that I fell into sleep knowing that I was safe.

*****

The darkness that fulfilled my eyelids started to fade into a strong light making me switch my body position.

"They look so cute! Liam go get your phone!" Voices from around the room spoke

"Done, should i post it on twitter?"

There was no response, I felt someone beside me fidgit about making me feel extremely uncomfortable. Seconds later I feel a strong bright light attack my vision making my eyelids fly open.

I scanned the room to find Harry and Liam smirking in our direction nearby the curtains.

"Good morning" Harry chirped walking towards the bed.

My eyes follow him slowly "you call this good?"

He let out a small chuckle "Totally"

"Liam you know you're going to pay for this and so are you Harry" I heard Niall behind me speak.

I turned around and smiled at Niall before pushing the duvet down. I quickly stood up forgetting about my leg that was wrapped with the colourful cast making my body impact with the cold floor in a short tick.

I heard footsteps rushing over to me and worried voices dance around the room

"April are you alright?" Liam spoke helping me up.

"Yup, I just forgot about my crutches" I smiled.

Harry kindly passed those stupid sticks over me while having his stupid smile on his face.

"Can we eat I'm hungry!" I whined looking down at my stomach.

The boys nodded and made me lead the way to the kitchen. I felt like a teacher with three rowdy boys behind me, the pain from leg spreads up to my body making my nose wrinkle with every step I take.

"I cooked you pancakes" Harry walked over to me as I seated myself onto the table

"Thanks!"

I picked up my fork and knife from the table and dived my way onto the warm pancakes that were covered in honey syrup.

"Where's Zayn and Louis?" I asked

"Chew with your mouth closed" Liam sassed

I covered my mouth and returned to ask "You haven't answered my question"

"They went on a date with their girlfriends, they'll probably back by noon" Harry replied.

I nodded and continued eating these pancakes that fell from heaven.

"Dani said she was coming today!" I smiled.

Liam looked at me with a tint of hurt in his eyes "Really?"

"Yeah! Shouldn't you know when your girlfriend is coming over?"

"We... I - we aren't going out anymore" he hesitated

My fork dropped out of my hand making it collide with the plate beneath it.

"Why... But you guys were perfect"

"I guess" he said looking down

A pain of guilt flashed onto my body making me wanting to change the sad atmosphere In this current room.

"Where's Nialler?" I asked

"He left to go somewhere" Harry said

"I didn't even hear him go!"

"Oh well, but your stuck with us now!" Liam cheered.

"Yay" I cheered back unenthusiastically

"We aren't that bad!"

"That's what he said" I laughed pointing at Harry.

*******************

This is a short chapter bc tomorrow's chapter is more interesting.

Sorry for the very very late update!!.

What a crappy chapter wow.

Anyways,

THANK YOUR FOR THE 2k IM OVER THE MOON! Let's get to 3k now!

I'll see you tomorrow with chapter 16 part 2.

Maryxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 579 42
"never again will i let anyone hurt you."
60.2K 713 61
1D-imagines ;) check them out !!
18.2K 160 22
All in the title
17.8K 367 26
"When you promise something you are supposed to keep that promise.If you're not willing to do so , then don't make the damn promise."