The Privileged**Bellamy Blake...

By Winchester_Sister_

"So what? What am I suppose to do? Pretend that nothing happened?" "Exactly." "I can't do that." "Why not... More

Characters
Pilot
Earth Kills
Murphy's Law
Twilights Last Gleaming
His Sister's Keeper
Conents Under Pressure
Day Trip
Unity Day
I Am Become Death
The Calm
We Are Grounders:Part 1
We Are Grounders: Part 2
Important

Earth Skills

19.4K 430 554
By Winchester_Sister_

Sam's POV
The Ground

So far today I avoided Wells. I do care about Wells but last night I was so emotional that I don't know how I feel about him or the kiss.

I was minding my own business until Murphy grabbed me and pushed my face near the fire. I screamed at first but once I realized it was Murphy I only thought about all the ways I could kill him.

"Bellamy!" He shouted as he used all of his strength to keep my face down. "Check it out. We want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little first."

Wells, who had walked towards us with Bellamy, rushed towards Murphy and pushed him off of me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up pushing me behind him.

"You can stop this!" Wells shouted to Bellamy as he kept me behind his back with one arm.

"Stop this?" Bellamy questioned walking towards us. "I'm just getting started." Bellamy pulled me away from Wells as Murphy attacked him.

Murphy punched Wells while Bellamy held my arms, holding me back from Wells. Murphy tackled Wells to the ground and punched him. Wells was able to get the upper hand and rolled over so Murphy was pinned down underneath him. Once Murphy was fully down Wells stood up.

"Don't you see you can't control this?"

Bellamy stayed silent while Murphy rolled over and pulled out his knife.

"Wells!" I shouted. Bellamy dropped my arms allowing me to run to Wells' side while he stopped Murphy.

"Wait." Bellamy took out his own knife and threw it at Wells' feet. "Fair fight."

Wells looked at the knife, then Murphy, then me.

"You don't have to do this." I whispered as I grabbed his arm.

"Yes. I do." Wells placed his hand on top of mine and slowly moved it off of his arm. He picked up the knife while Bellamy and I backed up.

During the fight Murphy was able to hit Wells across his arm. However Murphy's glory was cut short when Wells grabbed him and held the knife to his throat.

"Wells!" Clark yelled as her and 3 others approached us. "Let him go." Wells refused at first but eventually released him.

"Where the food?" Bellamy questioned as he rushed to his sister who was limping.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather."

"What the hell happened out there?"

"We were attacked."

"By what?" I questioned.

"Not what. Who? Turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder." Finn said out of breath.

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is, that mean we can survive. Radiation won't kill us. The bad news is the grounders will."

"Where's the kid with the googles?" Wells asked.

"Jasper was hit. They took him." Clark's eyes traveled to Wells' wrist. "Where's your wristband?"

"Ask him." Wells nodded towards Bellamy.

"How many?"

"24 and counting." Murphy's horrible voice filled my ears.

Clark shook her head. "You idiots. Life support on the Ark us failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them. You're killing us."

Bellamy stared at Clark for a minute before turning to the group. "We're stronger than you think. Don't listen to her. She's one of the privileged. If they come down, she'll have it good. How many of you can say the same? We can take care of ourselves. That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoner anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say you are not criminals. You're fighters. Survivors. The grounders should worry about us."

Clark looked at Bellamy with a look of discuss before walking off.

-------------------------------------------------------

"You came back for reinforcements. I'm gonna help." Wells tried to convince Clark as they climbed down the latter to the 1st level.

"So am I." I said standing up from my spot.

"Clark. They're right. We need them." Monty spoke up. "So far no one else has volunteered."

"I'm sorry Monty but you're not going."

"Like hell I'm not. Jasper's my best friend."

"You're too important. You were raised on farm station and recruited by engineering."

"So?"

"So food and communication." Clark placed her finger on his head. "What's up here is gonna save us all. You figure out how to talk to the Ark and We'll bring Jasper back." Monty stopped arguing and agreed. "Hey. You ready?" Clark asked Finn.

"I'm not going out there, and neither should any of you. That spear was thrown with pinpoint accuracy from 300 feet."

"So what we let Jasper die?" I asked.

"That's not gonna happen. Spacewalker? What a joke. You think you're such an adventurer. You're really just a coward."

"It's not an adventure Clark. It's a suicide mission."

Clark looked at him with disappointment before turning to Wells and I and motioning for us to follow.

"You could've been killed." Bellamy said as he wrapped up his sister's leg.

"And she would've been if Jasper didn't pull her out."

"You guys leaving? I'm coming too."

"No. No. Not again." Bellamy stopped his sister.

"He's right. Your leg's just gonna slow us down. I'm here for you." Clark turned to Bellamy. "I hear you have a gun." Bellamy lifted up his shirt to show his gun. "Good follow me."

"And why would I do that?"

"Because you want them to follow you. And right now they're thinking only one of us is scared." Clark raised her eyebrows at him before going into the woods. Wells and I following close behind her.

------------------------------------------------------

"Hey hold up!" Bellamy shouted. "What's the rush?" Bellamy raised his gun in the air. "You don't survive a spear through the heart."

"Put the gun away Bellamy." Wells rushed towards him but Murphy pushed him back.

"Well why don't you do something about it, huh?"

"Jasper screamed when they moved him." Clark spoke up. "If the spear struck his heart, he'd have died instantly. It doesn't mean we have time to waist."

Bellamy quickly grabbed mine and Clark's wrist. Wells was about to attack Bellamy but again was stopped by Murphy.

"As soon as you two take these wristbands off, we can go."

I pulled my wrist out of his hand. "The only way the Ark is gonna think we're dead is if we're dead. Got it?"

Bellamy smirked at me. "Brave princesses."

"Why don't you find you're own nickname?" Finn said as he reached us. "You call this a rescue party? Got to split up cover more ground. Clark, come with me." Clark and Finn headed off in one direction.

"You're with me Sammy." Bellamy said grabbing my arm.

"No she's not!" Wells stood in front of us.

I pulled my arm out of his grip and turned to Wells. "We need to cover more ground. I'll be fine." Bellamy and I headed in one direction while Wells and Murphy stayed where they were.

I tore my gaze away from them to look ahead of me.

"So. What's up with you and Wells?"

"None of your business."

"I'm just trying to make conversation. I know you two kissed."

"How do you..."

"I have eyes and ears everywhere. Did it mean anything?"

"I don't know."

"Well, I know that if I kissed a girl...I wouldn't just run out on her."

Bellamy placed his hand on my back.

"In fact. I would do more than just kiss her."

His hand slowly started to slide down my back more and more until it was right above my butt. I bit my lip as he placed his lips on my ear and whispered "A lot more."

I grabbed his arm off my back and pushed him away from me. "Stay away from me." I said angrily before walking ahead of him.

Wells' POV
While Bellamy was flirting with Sam

"They'll never go for you." Murphy broke the silence between us.

"What?"

"Clark and Sam. They'll never go for you. I mean look at Sam right now."

I turned my attention to her. Bellamy had his hand on her back and was talking to her.

"That doesn't mean anything."

"You sure."

I looked towards them again. Only this time Bellamy's hand was further down her back and she was biting her lip. He leaned in to her ear and I quickly turned away.

"They don't like you Wells. Get that through your head."

Murphy stopped talking after that. I held my head down afraid that if I lift it up again I would see Bellamy and Sam being more than just...whatever they were before.

Why him? Out of everyone in the entire camp...why Bellamy?

Sam's POV

After a lot of walking Finn and Clark found some blood on a rock and told us they knew where they took Jasper.

"How do we know this is the right way?" Murphy asked for the fourth and if he's not careful the last time.

"We don't. Spacewalker things he's a tracker." Bellamy mocked.

"It's called 'cutting sign'. Fourth-year Earth skills. He's good." Wells said with venom in his voice. Something I have never heard.

"You want to keep it down or should I paint a target on our back." Finn bent down to a plant that had a broken branch. Underneath it was blood you could tell was fresh just from looking at it. Clark and Finn shared a look before we heard a groan in the distance.

"What the hell was that?" Murphy asked as he dropped a stick into the water.

"Now would be a good time to take out that gun." I said to Bellamy and began to walk towards the sound.

Once we reached the sound we found Jasper tied to a tree with blood all over him.

"Jasper?" I called out as I lead the group towards him. I didn't get far though. Once I stepped close to the tree the ground gave out underneath me. I gave out a little scream as I fell in the hole. The bottom was filled with spikes that could impale me at any minute if Bellamy hadn't grabbed my wrist. Without thinking twice Bellamy swiftly pulled me out.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I sat in front of him breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?" Bellamy whispered in my ear.

I nodded still looking at the ground in front of me. "I'm okay. Thank you." Bellamy took his time unwrapping his arms from my waist. He pulled me onto my feet and away from the hole. "We need to get him down."

"I'll climb up there and cut the vines." Finn offered. "You. Let's go." Finn nodded towards Murphy summoning him towards the tree.

Clark stayed where she was examining Jasper. "There's a poultice on his wound."

"Medicine? Why would they save his life just to string him up as live bait?"

"Maybe what they're trying to catch likes it's dinner to be breathing." Bellamy suggested.

"Maybe what they're trying to catch is us." Finn corrected before he began to climb the tree.

As Finn and Murphy were cutting down Jasper, we heard a low growl in the distance.

"What was that?" I asked with concern in my voice.

"Grounders?" Bellamy suggested.

We looked over to see a panther with dark black fur and bright green eyes. It snarled at us before it bounced.

"Bellamy. Gun." I said grabbing his arm and taking a few steps back. Bellamy reached back to where his gun should be but he couldn't find it.

We heard gunfire and turned to Wells. He had the gun in his hands and was shooting a the panther.

The panther ran around us and hide itself in the grass. We waited before it finally jumped out, going after me and Bellamy. Bellamy pulled me out of the way and to the ground as Wells killed it.

Once it was dead we laid there. Bellamy was on his stomach next to me and I was on my back. He had one arm wrapped around my waist while the other was supporting his weight. We gave each other a look before turning our attention back to Wells and the panther.

Wells looked at me and Bellamy before turning and walking away. I was about to go after but the thought of what he did stopped me.

Wells killed it.

------------------------------------------------------

As we walked back to the drop ship everyone surrounded us. Some had worried looks on their faces while other looked like they didn't want us to be back. Finn and Wells carried Jasper into the drop ship while Clark lead them and I followed behind.

"I need boiled water and strips of cloth for bandage." Clark demanded.

"I'll get the water." I said heading off.

After I got the boiled water, I gave it to Clark and left so she and Finn could be alone.

I stood outside the drop ship watching Bellamy and his idiots taking off people's wristband for food.

"You just gonna stand here and watch or are you gonna get in line?" Bellamy asked as he turned away from the others and headed towards me.

"Is there another option?"

Bellamy chuckled. "I don't know why you still wear that thing. From what you've told me you don't have any family besides your dad. And I've met your dad. Council member Marcus Kane and he's a dick. You seem to be a loner except for Wells and Clark. So why do you wear it."

"I still have people I care about up there."

"Do you?" I thought about it for a moment. I had Abby but Clark was still wearing her wristband so she would know it was survivable. Maybe he was right. I don't have anyone else. "And I see this as a way to get back at your dad."

I looked up at him. He had a smirk on his face and his arms crossed over his chest.

"Maybe your right." I breathed out.

Bellamy raised his eyebrows at me while I turned and grabbed a crowbar behind me. I rested my hand on a rock and popped my wristband off only wincing a little. I threw my wristband at his feet.

Kane's POV

An alarm stared to go off as we were losing the prisoners one by one. All of them dying. Abby covered her mouth as one in the corner went dark. I took notice that it was Sam's. My daughters.

My heart began to ache at the thought of my daughter being dead. Abby turned to me with a look of pain of her face. She opened her mouth but I cut her off.

"We sent them down there to die. We should've known." I uncrossed my arms from my chest and left the room. Unable to stand there and think about it.

Sam's gone.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and yeah...

Love ya😘
Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1K 25
COMPLETED [ BOOK ONE ] "Welcome to the new age." 2 years ago, I picked up the gun that had killed my father and used it to shoot the man who had sho...
163K 2.9K 31
Rae Elizabeth Kane. Marcus Kane's daughter. When Rae found out The Ark was dying, she did everything in her power to help her best friend Clarke a...
52.1K 2K 39
And I am coming home to you with my own blood in my mouth. And I am coming home to you if it's the last thing I do. ยฉ starlithearts, 2022 the 100 se...
96.1K 2K 33
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ; ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ค...