Falling for you

By jsmithgurl2020

Branch and Poppy are in college they don't know each other.....yet. Poppy is a nerdy Senior in college. Branc... More

Your beautiful pink eyes
Will she say yes?!?
YES!
Falling for you
Attention all fans!!!!
I need help!!!!
The Voice.
I still love her
The Tragedy
Moving on.
The Investigation
Liar, Liar Part 1
Liar, Liar Part 2
Our love was meant to hurt other's.
Like I'm gonna lose you.
Revealing myself?

When Trust is Broken.

181 8 4
By jsmithgurl2020

Poppy: I can't believe Branch would do that.
Branch: Hey Poppy did you have any luck on the investigation.
Poppy: *slaps Branch* First of all I know what you did bitch, so don't ask me.
Branch: WHAT DID I DO!?!!!?!
Poppy: YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND THAT'S WHAT YOU DID!!!
Branch: WHO TOLD YOU THAT, THAT'S A LIE!!!!
Poppy: Just leave me alone, and by the way I'm calling the police on you tommorow, so prepare to be wearing orange for the rest of your life!!!
Branch: JUST TELL ME WHO TOLD YOU THAT!!!!
Poppy: Creek did, now go away!
Branch: Creek. *goes to Creek's cabin*
Creek: Hey Branch, what's up?
Branch: I don't wanna hear it bitch.
Creek: Hear what?
Branch: YOU TOLD POPPY THAT I KILLED SUKI, I DID NOT!!!
Creek: WHAT, NO I DIDN'T!!!
Branch: I said I don't wanna hear it, now my chances of being with Poppy are ruined. Go to hell Creek.
Creek: I thought Poppy wouldn't tell Branch, now I have to kill Poppy and Branch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

898K 43.2K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...