Passing moments

By she_was_lightning

There are some moment that shouldn't be passed up. this is in between book one and two. More

Authors note
Wait what?
Brides Maid dress
Spending time with Grandpa
Water war
Two week notice
Kagami

When is the last time, we went shopping?

13 1 0
By she_was_lightning

I stared at the empty cupboard, it been about three weeks since we went shopping last. Usually at least one of us would go shopping at least once a week. This time though we been to busy to go shopping for food.

"Haley?" said a voice behind me. I turned away from the cupboard and looked toward the entrance of the kitchen. Bunshichi was standing there.

"Oh...hello Bunshichi." I replied.

"Are you alright you been staring at the cupboard for a while." he said coming into the room all the way. 

I let out a small chuckle and closed the cupboard. "Yeah, I am fine but we really do need to go shopping."

"Yeah, I agree with you." He replied before there was a crash in the other room.

"HEY! COME ON THAT WAS THE LAST ONE!" yelled a voice.

"YOU BEEN HOGGING THEM AND I WANTED ONE!" yelled another. Bunshichi and I shared a look. 

"Need any thing from the store Bunshichi?" I said heading towards the front door.

"No but be sure to grab three bags of chips." he replied going to the living room to break up the fight.

A/N: I ran out of ideas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
560K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...