Just a Façade|| ✔️

By heresurramenbro

[TG Various x Ghoul!Reader] (f/l) (l/n), as known as Purple Phoenix by the CCG. Rebellious, flirtatious and... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Info About The Characters
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 1 1
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N (Important!)
A/N (Another sorry!)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Ayato's Ending
Kaneki's Ending
Hide's Ending
Alternate Ending
A Year And A Half

Chapter 4

6.2K 170 52
By heresurramenbro

*edited*

That kinda is your Kagune⬆️⬆️⬆️

Enjoy the chapter 😉

______________________________________

Your POV

Scrush, scrush, scrush.

You were cleaning the tables along with Kaneki, when you heard an high pinched voice ringing through your ears.

"Good morning Onii-chan! Onee-chan!

You glanced at Hinami.

"Hey kid" you greeted her in a monotone voice.

"Hey, Hinami" Kaneki smiled.

Hinami flashed a big bright grin which could've blinded anyone and then went to her room jumping happily; Touka turned aroun, shooting a glare to Kaneki.

"What is that idiotic smile on your face! Go back to work!" she spoke harshly, making Kaneki nod furiously in fear as he started scrubbing another table.

There was a jingle sound, signaling that the door had opened, you instinctively turned around to look at the customer; a man walked in. He was wearing a weird red suit and he had light purple hair. He inhaled the air and opened his eyes, to reveal that they were light purple, too.

"Tsukyama?!" you heard Touka shouting.

"Bonjour" he greeted with a bow, receiving various questioning glances.

You also thought his scent was familiar. Also, you of course felt he was a ghoul.

His eyes finally moved to you, and his stare was making you uncomfortable, even if you would never admit it.

"Who is the beautiful new girl?"

You were pretty reluctant to approach him, but you did anyway.

Pulling out your usual intimidating smirk, you spoke to the man.

"I'm (l/n) (f/n)...don't you dare to call me beautiful again"

He raised his brows in surprise, certainly not expecting this kind of attitude from you, but then a smirk spread across his lips.

"Oh as you wish, my lady" he smiled and bowed again.

Then he added,

"You have a familiar scent"

You frowned and returned to what you were doing, now sure that you had met him somewhere, trying to remember when and where.

Touka finally snapped.

"What do you want"

"Cold as always, I see. You really need to learn some manners" the ghoul chuckled.

Tsukyama then approached Kaneki, making an uncomfortable feeling taking over you.

"And who are you? Are you new too?"

"I...I'm Kaneki Ken" the poor boy introduced himself.

"Kaneki... You have such an interesting scent..." he said smelling him, making Kaneki take a few steps back.

"We have to work...piss off" Touka motioned him to go away.

"How rude, Touka... See you soon, Kaneki. Very soon"

He added the last part whispering, but you still could hear him. He left, closing the door behind him. Touka let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry...who was he?" Kaneki asked, confused by the whole situation. 

"He's just a nuisance of the 20th ward. Tsukyama Shuu, or Gourmet... He's someone to keep far from yourself" she said.

Gourmet 

You immediately remembered where you smelled his scent, where you fought him... 
It had been a long time ago, when you were still with Aogiri. 
Your frown deepened, making someone feel worried about you. That someone being Kaneki. 

"(f/n)-chan, is something wrong?"

You snapped out of your thoughts and shook your head, but in a distracted way, making they boy more concerned. 

"What did he mean when he said you had a familiar scent?" Kaneki asked. 

"Like I would know..." you mumbled. 

~Le time skippo~

Kaneki's POV

I tightly held the paper that Tsukyama had given me after the meeting, then Yoshimura came in. 

"You can go, now" he said smiling and I nodded. But before I could go, he stopped me. 

"Yomo is waiting for you in the alley" I nodded once more and left. 

I wonder what he wants. 

When I saw Yomo, he just muttered a quiet 'follow me' and started walking. 

"Yomo-san? Where are we going?" 
My question was completely ignored, as always. 

Then, he suddenly stopped, causing me to stop as well. 

"There are a lot of Doves. You'll have to learn how to defend yourself" he said, then he started to throw punches and kicks towards, me.

I was not fully processing what was going on, and even though I was taken off guard, I still managed to dodge them, but then he kicked me in the face, making me fall backwards. 

"You are very good at dodging, but you generally suck"

"Tha...thank you... Yomo-san" I said panting, decidind to take it as a compliment.  

He pulled out his hand and helped me up. 

"Are you free, tonight? A friend of mine would like to meet you"

I nodded, wondering why anyone would ever want to meet someone like me, and Yomo brought me in a bar. He made me sit between him and a girl with red hair and red eyes. Next to the girl, there was the familiar masks maker, Uta.

"Hey there, I'm Itori! Nice to meet ya!"

After talking about me and Rize (and after Itori throwing blood all over me face) I made a question, a question that I had in my mind since a few days ago. 

"And...what do you know about a certain (l/n) (f/n)?" 

Itori hummed, raising her brows. 

"Do you want to know about her? And why?" a smirk was plastered on her red lips, making me blush for some reason. 

I didn't know why I suddenly felt the urge to find some excuse, even though there wasn't any necessity of doing so. 

"W-well because I-I was-"

"Geez! Calm down! I was just joking!"
Itori laughed, cutting me off. 

She then sighed and placed her cheek in her palm, looking blankly at the glass in front of her. 

"Well... I actually don't know that much about her, but I'll tell you what I know. She joined a group called Aogiri Tree when she was 11, and she was always feared and respected. She was known as the Purple Phoenix and she was very powerful.

But there was one member of the organisation who wasn't part of the ones who respected her, and she was really in conflict with him, a guy slightly older that her. I don't know what the name was. I know that they had an hard fight and she left the group. I'm sorry I don't know anything else" 

_

That night, I couldn't drift off to sleep. I was thinking about what Itori had told me about (f/n). 

She said she was in conflict with another member... 
What is this Aogiri Tree group...?
_

The next morning I noticed the purple haired girl was nowhere to be seen, which brought me to ask Yoshimura why Touka wasn't at work. 

"She wasn't feeling well. Why don't you go check on her. She lives right upstairs."

I nodded knitting my brows, as I was feeling a bit confused; I thought that since ghouls had a stronger complexion than human's, they couldn't get sick. When I finally reached her door, I took a glance at the tag on the door to make sure it was Touka's place. On the tag, though it was written:

Kirishima Touka, Ayato 

"Kirishima... Ayato?" I mumbled to myself. 

Your POV 

"Kirishima... Ayato?" you heard a familiar voice saying.

Just by hearing the name, your guts twitched and your heart thumped louder and faster, your eyes becoming larger than plates. When you had regained your composure, you turned the corner. 

"Sorry, Kane-kun... D-did you just say something?" you asked, cursing your damn mouth for stuttering. 

He turned around, clearly surprised to see you. 

"W-well I read this name here... Kirishima Ayato. I didn't know Touka had a brother..."

You flinched noticeably. 

"...and I was wondering why I've never seen him around" he finished. You hoped he hadn't noticed your reaction. 

"Ok, I'll go now" you said, but before you could escape from the situation, he grabbed your wrist.

You turned around quickly, and you were surprised to see him a bit red. 

"W-wait, could you please come in with me?" he asked shyly. 

"Aww, is Kane-kun nervous to go in his crush's house?" you asked with a smirk. 

"She... She's not my crush!" he exclaimed. 

You started laughing and suddenly the door opened, causing you both to stop bickering and look to see who it was. 

"I'm leaving now, Hinami! Be a good kid and help Onee-chan!" Ryoko-san said with a happy smile. Then she turned around and spotted you two. 

"Uh?"

Since she seemed confuded by your presence, you cleared your throat and pulled out a sly smirk and explained. 

"Kaneki here was too shy to come alone, so I came with him" you said as you patted the poor boy's head, even if with some difficulty due to the amount of height difference.

You then walked in, without asking permission or anything; Hinami immediately brought her hazel eyes on you and smiled happily. 

"Yay! Onee-chan and Onii-chan are also here!" Hinami exclaimed, while Touka crossed her arms with a frown on her lips. 

You sighed and kneeled down beside the little girl, ruffling her hair. She giggled and then started questioning you about some words she didn't know. Touka was glaring at you all the time, while Kaneki was just looking down awkwardly and fiddling with his shirt. 

Finally the glaring girl decided to break the awkward silence which was taking over the room. 

"Ok, (f/n) just broke in, and you? Why did you come here?" Touka asked Kaneki, who shot his head up and grinned sheepishly. 

"O-oh! Yoshimura-san told me that you weren't feeling well, so I thought that maybe I could've just kept you company or something like that..."

"I just ate too much" she huffed. 

The affirmation brought you to lift your head and look at her questioningly.

She didn't mean human food, right?

The bell suddenly rang before you could've asked anything. Touka rolled her eyes in an annoyed manner and went to open the door, while you and Kaneki got up to see who it was. On the door there was a girl with blond short hair, with a box in her hands. 

"Yoriko! What are you doing here?" Touka asked.

The girl smiled gently and shuffled her feet.  

"Well, you didn't come to school, and..." she interrupted herself when her brown eyes landed on you and Kaneki. You smiled and waved. 

Yoriko didn't have the same cheerful reaction as you, instead she gasped with indignation.

"Oh my God! I... I made this for you! Go eat this with them!" the girl said, gave the box to Touka and left, slamming the door shut.

Touka just sighed and opened the box, which you found out contained fried chicken. 

"What are you going to do with it?" Kaneki asked with knitted brows. 

"I'm going to eat it, of course! She made it for me!" Touka shouted and started eating the chicken, leaving alle the three viewers astonished. 

"You are insane" you muttered, but it was loud enough to be audible by all the people in the room. Touka turned towards you and looked at you with rage in her purple eyes. 

"You can't understand! If you had any kind of positive feelings, like sympathy, you would get it, but you are just a punk, so you could never get it!" she shouted. 

You frowned a bit, but then you covered it with a bored and uncaring expression. You put your hands behind your head. 

"You're probably right. Gotta go now" you said plainly as you stood up and left. 

_

(Let's skip a lot and now we are when Kimi was kidnapped) 

Kaneki's POV 

Tsukyama pierced Touka's stomach area with his kagune. 

"Touka-Chan!" I shouted worriedly. 

Touka fell on the floor and Tsukyama started laughing, but then we all heard some slow footsteps. 

After a bit, a short figure with an hood walked in. 

"I think you have a bit exaggerated, Gourmet"

I immediately recognised the voice. 
(f/n) took off her hood and revealed her eyes, filled with kakugan, which caused Tsukyama's laughter to die down. 

I actually can't describe the feelings I felt in that moment, but I certainly was happy to see the girl; I hadn't talked to her since the day in Touka's apartment, when I was afraid her feeling were hurt by what the purple haired girl had said to her. 

"Oh...(f/n)-chan...what a pleasure to have you here. I bet you want to eat too" Tsukyama said, smiling. 

(f/n)'s smirk grew bigger. 

"Actually, Tsukyama, I'm here for the exact opposite. And I'm not (f/n) for you" 

Tsukyama tilted his head to the side with a confused look on his face. 

"For you I'm the Purple Phoenix" she added with a little chuckle. 

She spread her kagune, and I saw it for the first time. 

Two beautiful purple wings came out of her back. They were fire-like and they had red tips; they were similar to Touka's but they were even more beautiful because they were both the same dimensions. 

So that's why Purple Phoenix. Her kagune is really beautiful.

​​​​​​Your POV 

You smirked at Tsukyama's shocked face. 

Eventually, he regained his composure and a smirk made its way to his lips. 

"You don't know how much I waited for this, Purple Phoenix"

"You don't either, Gourmet"

______________________________________

Hey!!! I think this chapter sucks a bit... 
Fell free to comment! 

See ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 80 6
Ghouls...... Creatures that look like humans but instead of eating food they eat human flesh to survive. They live amongst humans and hunt to feed an...
7.2K 166 18
"You're finally awake!" "wh-who are you?" After a terrible incident, y/n and Kaneki have reached a challenging part in their lives. will they strive...
18.2K 330 12
Cover Art Drawn By: Sui Ishida (I think?) Edited by: me It's feels weird writing fanfics again ,but imma just do it anyway (pls tell me if I have w...