Ice Cream Cat (Neko reader X...

By BlueFlare99

It was another beautiful day outside. It always feels so good laying on top of buildings with the sun shining... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

18.7K 270 905
By BlueFlare99

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"(Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you Neo." I say sticking out my hand which she gladly accepts.

We continue sitting there in silence. But it's a comfortable silence, so I'm actually ok with it. Usually, silence isn't my favorite thing in the world, but at least it's peaceful right now. After a little while, I decided it's about time to go find a place to sleep.

"Alright Neo, this was fun and I'd love to do it again, but I gotta go find a place to sleep tonight. Maybe I'll see you around?" I questioned.

She looked confused and pulled out her scroll. 'Find?' She questions.

"Yeah, I'm amazingly broke so I gotta find places to sleep every night," I say standing up and stretching.

"Not too hard to do in my cat form though," I add on, trying to make sure she doesn't worry.

'Like on my lap?'She texts me with a smirk.

"Aw, come on. Now you bring it up." I say with a sigh. Neo then stands up facing me.

"Yes, ~?" I say bending down to somewhat make fun of how short she is. She puffs out her cheeks looking slightly annoyed with me. It's kinda adorable.

As I stand there waiting for a response she gestures for me to get closer. I lean in more so our faces are almost touching. I notice a light blush come from Neo but decide not to comment on it.

Out of nowhere, Neo begins scratching my ear. It feels really nice so I just let her do it. After a couple minutes Neo pulls out her scroll. '(Y/N), are you a faunus?' She asks.

I back away, which in turn stops her from scratching my ear. "No, not really. Faunus' usually only have one trait of there animal. They also can't become their animal, at least the ones I've met can't. I'm a Neko." I tell her.

'You only have a pair of ears,' She texts me. I sigh in disbelief.

"Have you really not noticed my tail?" I say making my tail come up to my shoulder. She goes to touch it, but I quickly back away.

"Ears are fine, the tails off limits,"  I tell her making her silently laugh.

Neo's P.O.V

I'm so going to touch that tail now. I think to myself.

I start to think of a plan when I finally get it. I pull out my scroll to text (Y/N). When I finish he pulls out his scroll to check what I said.

"Are you really ok with letting me stay at your place?" He asks and I quickly nod.

All of a sudden (Y/N) quickly wraps his arms around me in a hug. I'm shocked at first, but then start trying to grab his tail. It's wagging so fast I can barely see it, after a few attempts to grab it I give up, mentally sighing and hug (Y/N).

I watch as (Y/N)'s tail taunts me swinging back and forth. You just wait until tonight.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I was so happy Neo had invited me to stay with her, even if she only let me stay there tonight. I found myself hugging Neo from joy and while it took a little bit Neo actually hugged back.

When I let go of Neo I saw her smiling up at me. "Alright, where are we going?" I ask.

Neo, of course, doesn't say anything and starts to walk off so I follow her. I soon start to get tired realizing I've been walking around all day.

"Neo?" I say. She spins around to face me.

"Can you carry me... please?" I ask before becoming a cat. She looks shocked for a second before picking me up and putting me on her shoulder. I simply lay down not giving a care in the world. Now that I thought about it, I probably should care. I only just met this girl today.

Screw it! I think to myself and begin to close my eyes. I find myself starting drift off to sleep. I try my best to stay awake, so I can protect Neo if anything happens.

I failed, I end up falling asleep sprawled out on Neos shoulder.

Time Skip brought to you by chibi cat (Y/N) sleeping on chibi Neo

I wake up to falling of Neos shoulder and almost hitting the ground, but instead, I use my telekinesis to make it look like I landed on my feet.

Neo looks at me shocked. I got to think of an excuse. I think to myself as I become human again.

Neo is still looking at me, but I've come up with an excuse luckily. I turn back into a human and face her. "Cats always land on their feet," I say with a shrug.

I know that's not true, at least for me it's not. When I was younger I jumped off buildings a lot. I did NOT always land on my feet.

Neo stares at me for a second before pointing at the house in front of us. "Is this where we're staying?" I ask, Neo nods her head.

"Alright then just show me where I sleep," I say as Neo takes out some keys probably for the house. She unlocks the door, but before I walk in she puts a finger up.

I think I get the message so I sit down. "Go do whatever you need to," I tell her and she quickly rushes inside. I start to look around and notice I have no clue where I am. All I know is that it's a nice house surrounded that seems to be in the opening of a forest.

A few minutes later Neo comes back out. "Everything good now?" I ask to which Neo enthusiastically nods her head. As I step inside I start to look around.

It's a small little house. Matches Neo in size I guess. I think to myself slightly laughing out loud. Soon I feel a little vibrate coming from my scroll.

'You like it~?' I look at Neo and nod with a smile. She jumps up happily and I continue to walk around the house.

I soon see the living room and decide to rush over, jumping onto the couch like the little kid I love to be. I see Neo walk over to me with a cup. "What's this?" I ask taking the cup from her.

She does sign language, but unfortunately for her, I don't know it. "Sorry Neo, I don't do sign language. I tried learning it once, but then I never thought I'd use it so I stopped." I tell her.

She looks disappointed, then a little angry and pulls out her scroll again.

'Start learning it again!' Is all it says and when I look at Neo, she has her cheeks puffed out.

I give a slight laugh and take a sip from the cup. "Wow, Neo this is pretty good, but after living on the streets for so long I don't think it's that hard to impress me," I tell her. She smiles and walks out the living room.

While she's gone I start to look around the house again. There's a T.V. that has been mounted on the wall with a cabinet under it. On top of the cabinet are pictures of people and different places of Remnant.

I start squinting my eyes to see if I can recognize anyone. I only recognize one person besides Neo... Roman Torchwick. The picture is one of him, Neo and a few other people. I can't recognize where they are in the picture, but I decide to let it go... for now.

The final thing my eyes land on is a glass door leading outside. When I'm about to get up from the couch, I notice I've almost finished whatever was in the cup Neo gave me.

I stand up and walk back into the hallway. I walk through the hallway in search of the kitchen. After searching a few different rooms along with not being able to get into a couple locked rooms I finally find the kitchen. As I walk in I notice Neo looking out a window.

"Hey Neo, What are you doing?" I ask watching as she jumps up from my voice. She turns around with a smile and gives a small wave before pointing at the window. When I walk over I see a pack of beowolves in the distance.

"They're pretty cool to look at when they aren't trying to murder you," I said watching as the beowolves sniff around the forest. I then yawn realizing the sun is just about to go down.

"Alright, Neo I'm pretty tired, mind showing me where I'm going to be sleeping," I say and Neo nods, motioning for me to follow her. So I follow her down the hall and into one of the bedrooms I had seen before. I had seen at least two bedrooms while looking for the kitchen so I guess Neo's sleeping in the other room.

"Goodnight Neo," I say jumping on the bed and rolling the covers around me. Neo smiles and waves before walking away. I like her. She's pretty cool. I think to myself letting sleep overcome me.

Neo's P.O.V

I watch as (Y/N) covers himself in blankets before leaving the room.

I should give the kitty sometime before finding out what happens when I touch his tail. I tell myself while heading back to the living room. It's a good thing Cinder's letting me have a break for now. I think to myself turning on the T.V.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446 4 28
Something didn't feel right. I looked around my room slowly; cautiously; taking everything in and trying not to feel too nervous. Perhaps Lure was in...
10.8K 437 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...
7.8K 190 43
Here is the sixth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doing is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing...
799 45 12
I could hear her footsteps running behind me; so I intentionally made long steps. When I stopped and turned around she bumped into my chest and about...